Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative (3991 Views)

Hotels.ng Customer Representative Job / Job Vacancy As Customer Representative In Ibadan, Ring Road / How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by beabea5: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2015
Good Morning nairaland,i rec an email from jumia few days ago asking me to come for interview tommr by 10:00am

Pls guys i need neccesary info to get me prepared for the interview tomrr,expecialli the pronounciation stage.normally i knw how to pronouce words but am not sure if i will be able to do it for the interviewer satisfactions.

Pls i will appreciate it if u can take your time to teach me here techniques to use so i can give the interviewers exactly what they want,

Pls also note that i really need this Job to better my life and that of my dear Son cos am a single Mum,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by goldiam(f): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2015
@op don't be scared just be confident of yourself may God favour you.how did u apply and were is the venue please
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by beabea5: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2015
goldiam:
@op don't be scared just be confident of yourself may God favour you.how did u apply and were is the venue please

Thanks,i sent an email to fehintola.sotomi@jumia.com
Add at Adeniji Adele jones..Do you have anyway u can help me with techniques for good promounciation of word?pls kindly reply Asap.
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/1823488/me-what-shud-husband-does

I never knew ur story was real until I saw this post..

How are u coping with ur son as a single mum.....hope ur ex is giving u child support

Back to ur post....just relax and pronouce ur words with confidence...u may be an online customer rep so u may not do much talking anyway

I hope ur confirm the details of the interview is real...google online abt the store and their offices....just be very careful

Also watch out at the island cos there always sporadic shooting daily around there
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by chumzybabe: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
pls how did you add the adeniji adele jones in the email address
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Probably try to study the "th" words in thanks... Like fenks etc. Fenk yew. Thank you for calling Jumia customer service, how may I help you?. Learn the "may I" too. Its something like Ma Ii. May I.

Say hello. Practice hello... Hello comes with a smile in customer service so it should be high pitched in a soprano kinda voice. Hellooo!!!

I mean words you think they may ask you to pronounce.
Be very confident. If you will be interviewed by white folks, they like confidence and results.

If na black people sha pray and do your thing. It is well.
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2015
gud luck.. i wish u the best u i work in jumia. in finance department. hope u gud in typing and pronuciationb wen u typing try nt to go back to correect the mistake just continue......i wish to no the outcome of the interview.... gudluck babe
beabea5:
Good Morning nairaland,i rec an email from jumia few days ago asking me to come for interview tommr by 10:00am

Pls guys i need neccesary info to get me prepared for the interview tomrr,expecialli the pronounciation stage.normally i knw how to pronouce words but am not sure if i will be able to do it for the interviewer satisfactions.

Pls i will appreciate it if u can take your time to teach me here techniques to use so i can give the interviewers exactly what they want,

Pls also note that i really need this Job to better my life and that of my dear Son cos am a single Mum,thanks.
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2015
adeniyi jones....
chumzybabe:
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by cecekim(f): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2015
When pronouncing words, try to master d alphabets. A is prounced-ah B- be C-c etc. Also try to break d words eg strategy-straet-e-dz . The word Contribute-ken-trib-ju:t. Try to lighten ur tongue while pronuncing. Its nt enuf to learn via writing,u can only pronunce betta If u practice orally.
Am a Linguist, I wud love to help u. No charges.Gud luck dear
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
pls guys i will like to no the outcome of the telesale customer care interview............. grin grin grin grin which is been schedule today.... gud luck guy best of luck... adewumi.opeyemi@ d inventory/sales
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by cecekim(f): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
pls guys i will like to no the outcome of the telesale customer care interview............. grin grin grin grin which is been schedule today.... gud luck guy best of luck... adewumi.opeyemi@ d inventory/sales
[color=#990000][/color]
Pls can someone still apply?
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by Emmysteve(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
gud luck.. i wish u the best u i work in jumia. in finance department. hope u gud in typing and pronuciationb wen u typing try nt to go back to correect the mistake just continue......i wish to no the outcome of the interview.... gudluck babe
Bro fear God na. U don start the work already?
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
for nw am realy sure but i will keep u guys updatede
cecekim:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
they may still do on thursday but am nt sure like that ... sha
cecekim:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
chumzybabe:
add means address
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
ave nt seen the fbrequest request
cecekim:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by boyabkeye(f): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls beabea5,d mail keeps bouncing,help check if its correct.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by bodeoni: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
boyabkeye:
Pls beabea5,d mail keeps bouncing,help check if its correct.Thanks in anticipation

Add '.ng' at the end of the address I.e fehintola.sotomi@
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by beabea5: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2015
Its so painful i couldnt made it through,i got through their first and second stage of the interview which are pronounciation and writting Skills Respectively but i couldnt type Faster,i nearly cry sha,its also painful i had to leave IB to lag and still i couldnt get the job.
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by pinkhill(f): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2015
i have an interview today for marketplace associate can someone help me please and i did that of telesales yesterday but didn t make it
Re: Interview With Jumia 2mrr As A Customer Representative by beabea5: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author=pinkhill post=30688813]i have an interview today for marketplace associate can someone help me please and i did that of telesales yesterday but didn t make it[/quo

How was the telesales? How far with the marketplace associate too?.....kindly give us an insight into the questions asked as regard the telesales.

te]

(1) (Reply)

Please Treat This As Very Urgent!!!! / Can You As A Graduate Take Up A Job Of 20K? / We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.