Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day (45560 Views)

How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day / Photo: Will You Let Your Sister Go Home With This Groom After Seeing This? / Photo: When The Groom Is A "Branch Manager" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by frank442: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oya shoki
Or skelewu
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by emblexxx(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
He's like, haha, finally she's mine
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by watered(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is the kind of dance steps that the groom showcases when he discovers that his bride can cook grin
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by etochi11(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
When you hear say dem postpone election
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by Chinwem(f): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
miccheck58:
Them mistakenly use weed cook the jollof rice instead of thyme

grin
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by Aimedrey(f): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
When You Receive An Alert!
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by MicroBox: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
what is that thing that normally trigger the groom to dance on his wedding... I still don't see that thing that would ginger me to dance on my D_Day
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by greatestboss(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yeah... that's it.

Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by greatestboss(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yeah.. That's it.

Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by bigbams24: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
It's all good as long as he doesn't end up like this man - http://thenakedconvos.com/dear-efe-we-are-still-owing-for-our-wedding/
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by daey118(m): 6:17am On Feb 10, 2015
ALAYORMII:
The girl na virgin so the guy dey happy say after all this no sex before marriage

This night na die
ha dey teeeeeeeeeh yu
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by TopWinner(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2015
When your landlord give the family quick notice and dies the next day..
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by eyinjuege: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2015
tombig:

OLORIBURUKU somebody. Just as u don't want d groom want happiness, so shall happiness be far from u.

Olópa èwo ni tèpè? grin

To each his own. No need to curse na.
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by kayalla(f): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2015
He has found his missing rib
Re: Caption This Groom Dancing on his wedding day by jbblues24(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2019
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning On PHCN Transformer (pic) / A Very Funny Classification Of Church Workers By Shoe Type / Annoying Things You Can Relate To If You Are African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.