Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

”I Want To Have A Child Now” – 21 Year Oldsinger Tekno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Want To Have A Child Now” – 21 Year Oldsinger Tekno (738 Views)

Duncan Mighty Shares Photo Of A Child Bride And Her Adult Groom / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow / 'I Want To Have A Child Now'' - 21 Year Old Singer Tekno Nailed It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Want To Have A Child Now” – 21 Year Oldsinger Tekno by AVVS(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2015
Augustine Kelechi aka Tekno shot into
limelight with the release of the hit
singles, Onyenekwu and Holiday. The
twenty-one-year old budding star speaks
about the current trend of Nigerian
musicians raising children outside wedlock
in a new interview with Spice. Excerpts:
Fame, money and women, how do you
handle the three?
If your hustle is like mine, you will handle
the three well. I have a mother who
constantly guides me. I have a younger
brother in school and a family I take care
of. There is no time to be carried away by
fame, alcohol and women. It does not
matter if I sang one of the biggest songs
in 2014 .I have to make another hit or I
would become irrelevant.
Are you dating?
I don’t have a girlfriend.
Musicians are raising children
outside wedlock. Can you do same?
Yes, I can. Marriage is beautiful but I
have seen people marry and divorce.
Irrespective of the fact that my parents
have an amazing union, I don’t want to get
married now. I will get married between
the ages of 35 and 38 but I want to have
a child now.

Re: ”I Want To Have A Child Now” – 21 Year Oldsinger Tekno by chijoy7(f): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2015
OK
Re: ”I Want To Have A Child Now” – 21 Year Oldsinger Tekno by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2015
And what is stopping you? By the way, who says you are 21? Fake ages all over the place. smiley
Re: ”I Want To Have A Child Now” – 21 Year Oldsinger Tekno by kissty(f): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2015
u ar old enough

(1) (Reply)

I Intentionally Infect My Wife With HIV- Hanks Anuku / Raggae And Dancehall King Patoranking Covers MADE Magazine March 2015 Edition. / An Interview With Top Nigeria Female Entertainment Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.