Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (420541 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by infinitemiles: 6:34am On Feb 13, 2015
what position should an Engineering graduate apply for?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MznAirA(f): 7:26am On Feb 13, 2015
A lot of issues on this immigration recruitment, how can they be asking nationality again The form sef is annoying to fill... nyways for those having problems it's either u go to the cafe or u wake at midnight to complete else u wld just keep trying nd at d end become frustrated... another tip is when u click on the register/login/continue button pls wait for some seconds before u proceed again because the loading of the site is slow. Even after filling the form u can still edit it so just fill the ones u can fill then submit so u get ur Number and later go back to edit. Hope this helps. Best of luck
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Barselonia(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2015
MznAirA:
A lot of issues on this immigration recruitment, how can they be asking nationality again The form sef is annoying to fill... nyways for those having problems it's either u go to the cafe or u wake at midnight to complete else u wld just keep trying nd at d end become frustrated... another tip is when u click on the register/login/continue button pls wait for some seconds before u proceed again because the loading of the site is slow. Even after filling the form u can still edit it so just fill the ones u can fill then submit so u get ur Number and later go back to edit. Hope this helps. Best of luck
I think am d only 1confused about national I.d or driving license.... Au do u plan to do that
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fohlarp: 8:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Hanibal:
When ever I remember this immigration stuff.
I just imagine if people that are shouting GEJ till 2019 are really living in this country.
To think about 20 graduates died on this scam ... thousands of job seeker's 1000 naira unaccounted for.
and till today Mr Abba moro is still minister of interior and nobody,not even a cockroach in the ministry of interior has been probed!!!

this is d height of impunity.
dis tells us he's heartless looks gentle bt wicked.so if dr's no electn wld av stil put his hand on his jaw lookg lk dondu.GOD WILL PUNISH DEM.d soul of d departed ones wil nt alow God 2 rest as He wld alow dem 2 loose dr luvd ones 2.ppls life's nt valued in hs administrn it's no big deal 2 hm if 20ppl had died in d excrs coz millions had died thru bokoharam(his tots)so pls wt're u doin dr get away nd let sensible nd rsnbl ppl take charge idiot,heartless man or he wnts 2 tel me dt he 4gt dt ppl died nd promise dr family member,unreliable man.2 hell nd blazes wt him.he's no gud 4 us,dis shws dt woteva he says he cnt live up 2 fulfil it,kai we dnt wnt ur prsn,realy disgustg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fohlarp: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2015
kendraloops:

chai, loool. u dey vex gan ni o. see heavy epe wey u pour down.
beni ase ti gun
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by fohlarp: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2015
rileyy:
Hello fellow nairalander, job seekers, my bros and sisters. Please, in solidarity to our fellow nigerians who lost their lives and those who sustained injury (minor/major) I'm urging us all let no one register for this "scam" of a job. We demand that he, Abba Morro be relieved off his duty and a new person appointed. At this point we know that re-fund is not possible but we want the federal goverment to recognize with the family of the deceased young nigerians who lost their lives on that ill fated day and full compensation be paid. Remember guys he could have been me or you but by the divine grace from God we are here today hustling for a better tomorrow which I know is near, I pray that this 2015 we'll land that dream job we've so be waiting for. Amen
pls who can speak 4 us.d man thnks he's smart.ka wole lola adua mi solorun,ati gbogbo awon to ku,ah esan de.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yinkuze2: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2015
fellow nairalanders,
this will be the 4th email i am opening just to get a verification email and have my account verified but no verification email was sent. each time i tried to login, it says user account has not been verified, then i re-enter my email and click on the "resend verificatin email" link below, yet no link was sent to me." an error has occured" is the message i get whenever i resend. pls help

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ala234crity(m): 11:46am On Feb 13, 2015
OkayimPaul:

I don't think there is any provision for that. I will advise that you go to any NIMC close to you and register for Nat Id of course you won't be given the card instantly but there some information that there will give to you that will contain National Identification Number, that is all you need
So what will happen to the. Issue date and the expiring date? Cos it's not stated on the. Temporal slip given at NIMC
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yusufhaji(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
ala234crity:

So what will happen to the. Issue date and the expiring date? Cos it's not stated on the. Temporal slip given at NIMC
bro issue date was given so its now left for u to decide on what to put on expiry date
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by olaidey007: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
the site is annoying

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by MznAirA(f): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Barselonia:

I think am d only 1confused about national I.d or driving license.... Au do u plan to do that
use either of the two.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by ala234crity(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
yusufhaji:
bro issue date was given so its now left for u to decide on what to put on expiry date
So in that case can I use any date as expiring date since is not stated?
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Ajascolove(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
ala234crity:

Check your slip for the issue date. There is issue date on mine but no expiring date.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Ajascolove(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
ala234crity:

live the space jor and move on
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by crest2j(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Do anybody know how much immigration pay for level 8??
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yusufhaji(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
ala234crity:

yea u can put anything or leave it blank. As for me, I just put any date
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by leeraz: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
INTENSIVE AUTOCAD TRAINING
 Do you want to grow and develop your Skills?
 Do you want to bridge the gap between tertiary education and corporate requirements?
 Do you want to add to your value hence more employable?

If this sounds like you, why not attend our Intensive AutoCAD training Classes.
COURSE OUTLINE:
 AutoCAD Basics
 Drafting and Design using AutoCAD
 AutoCAD Building Services
 3D representation using AutoCAD

Our focus is centred on your development hence bridging the gap between tertiary education and corporate requirements.

DURATION: Four Weeks (Saturdays only:21st ,28th FEB & 7th,14th March 2015, 10am-4pm)
AMOUNT: ₦7,000, All necessary materials will be provided to enhance your development
VENUE: No: No. 11 Banjul Street Wuse II Abuja.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineers, Geologist, Electrical/Electronics, Graphics Artists, Metallurgical, Electrical, Civil/Structural engineering, Builders, Architects, graduates and Undergraduates, Jobseekers, Draftsmen.

Training Benefits: Excellent Materials (Charts, videos, Manual etc.), Certification by ESQUE Nig Ltd.
To apply, call: 08103173481, 09099820504…. Powered by ESQUE Nig. Ltd.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Stakekay1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
This recruitment has long been completed.This exercise is just a fluke,it is been done just to authenticate the list when it's finally out. I pity our unemployed graduate.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by clily: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls can I use voters card in place of national ID card..pls I need urgent answers cos I don't hv a national ID card
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by omisakint: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
Verification mail sent to me. But it keeps taking back to the verfication page wat can i do Thanks
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Nascimento(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stakekay1:
This recruitment has long been completed.This exercise is just a fluke,it is been done just to authenticate the list when it's finally out. I pity our unemployed graduate.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but pls keep quite!

3 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Stakekay1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nascimento:

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but pls keep quite!
Sorry! You will thank me later. Though I sight you.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Etsquare: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2015
Hi guys. I need help plz. Hv been trying for d past 3 days to register and apply for d immigration to no avail. I keep getting d msge to use another email that d one I entered has alrdy been used. Even den I still get mails saying "thank u for registering with FCSC. Please click here to verify your new account". Wen I click, a page opens that says "If you did not receive a verification notice from FCSC, please enter your email address and we will resend it" instead of taking me to where I can loggin to feel d form. Pls what could be d problem. They HV sent me 4 of those mails

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by sabichele: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2015
Having the same issue here. I even opened a new email address to address the issue but it kept recurring. What could be the problem? Anyone with an ideal on this should help, please.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by yusufhaji(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2015
Stakekay1:
pls stop discouraging others that want to apply. It would even be better if u keep ur mouth shut

6 Likes

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by Tekkyboy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
why? "this email has already been used" this is what have been getting since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by maximum5: 8:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Omo which kind yeye recruitment bi this sef, person cant even register and the worst bi say that it keeps hanging. Knowing fully that this recruitment is a connection stuff by knowning some top big people in the society,i just pray to God to really intervene in this and save his children coz unemployment is too much now in this country.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by francizy(m): 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
This website behaves like a modern website operating on 2001 servers.. Smh! GEJ probe Aba Morōn biko!
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by francizy(m): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
infinitemiles:
what position should an Engineering graduate apply for?

Bro just apply for that of the level 8 ni jare... The P now is that the website is useless..
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by osimbr: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls can one help with respect to this immigration recruitment application? Pls if u do succeeded in doing it , Pls help and God bless U[right][/right]
[b][/b]
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by silvesta007(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pachigo4all:
please how do i start to feel this immigration recruitment form? what are the steps?

Bro, you don't "feel" a form, rather, you "fill". Let's be very careful in avoiding very little silly mistakes.
Re: Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 by hamzyluv(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
haloooo, pls what am i gonna do to this website, i hav registered 4 good G-mail and E-mail just to be register. even i checked and confirmed the links on those mails, yet nothing to ride home about.... kindly put me through on how to confirm my mail for further registration... thanks and God bless U all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (93) (Reply)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 / Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.