Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Kcee: Five Star Music Singer Shows Off His Dishwashing Skills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee: Five Star Music Singer Shows Off His Dishwashing Skills (730 Views)

Harrysong Apologises To Kcee, Five Star Music (Video) / Harrysong: "Why I Left Five Star Music" (Video) / Oh Maheeda! Singer Shows Off 'birth Mark' Around Her Private Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kcee: Five Star Music Singer Shows Off His Dishwashing Skills by Sunnybabe(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kcee definitely loves to share, just like we
love to share with you as well. The singer who usually lets his fans in on
his personal lifestyle and day to day runnings shared this photo of himself
getting busy in the kitchen. The singer captioned the photo with:
` My life at home
gives me
absolute joy
#goodboyfriend
We are trying to
understand why
he would tag this
photo with
#goodboyfriend
… and we’re
somewhat
bothered and we
need to ask…
does being a
good boyfriend
mean you have to do the dishes…Ladies.. kindly share your thoughts!

Re: Kcee: Five Star Music Singer Shows Off His Dishwashing Skills by Odillz: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
A
Re: Kcee: Five Star Music Singer Shows Off His Dishwashing Skills by raziboi(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
derailing thingz

eating yam..

and smoking ma weed ruggedly

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Son / Olamide Badoo Drops New Hit Song And Video / Checkout AMVCA 2015 Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.