Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram (1211 Views)

Boko Haram: The Moment A Mother Saw Her Kids For The First Time After 3 Years / Meet Aisha Wakil (mama Boko Haram) The Igbo Woman Behind Boko Haram / Does GMB Have Sons? #curious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
I watched his interview on A. J, when he was asked a question about boko haram, he said boko haram the corrected himself by saying the so called boko haram, in other interviews, he would even call them by that their God-forsaken Arabic name.
It appears to me like he's sympathizing with them boko boys,
Like people don't respect them enough, we should show some respect and call them by their really name.
Well that is what it appears to be.
Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by SeverusSnape(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
He has a soft spot for them that's why.
This is just the fact.

1 Like

Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by bamosagie(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why you wan cause wahala for the General nau
Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
He has a soft spot for them that's why.
This is just the fact.
help me see sometin....
That man no be better person i swear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by Collynzo9: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
The other time he said J'amatulual Islam blalala, and added 'what some people call boko haram'.
It is obvious he knows them better than us.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by major466(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
From his speeches and body language, an intelligent individual with high IQ will realize that Buhari is Boko Haram grand patron.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by bamosagie(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Collynzo9:
The other time he said J'amatulual Islam blalala, and added 'what some people call boko haram'.
It is obvious he knows them better than us.

Of' course he does

2 Likes

Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by SeverusSnape(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
shikaan:
help me see sometin....
That man no be better person i swear.
Seriously... very heartless fellow.

1 Like

Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
It is a know fact that Forger General Boohary is a major share holder in haramites group of terrorists..
Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Pdp...your propaganda never do?

See...i have a question for you.

You are a principal in a school...and one of your students decides to become a thug...bullying other students...and feeling on top of the world.

Now...the other students are scared and they have nicknamed him HORROR.TIGER

The more they shout HorrorTiger, the more the bad guy attacks and gets stronger.

Finally, as the principal , you want to show who is boss...

So on the assembly ground, you decide you call out the bastard.

Pls what name would you call him?

Official name (as given from home by his father) - Danladi Chike Adisa?

Or

HORROR.TIGER?

Use your brain na..Buhari simply doesnt recognise the so called BokoHaram, he will simply finish them as common criminals boys who sprung out of their religious association called jamatul blablabla. It is because of the recognition we have given them that makes them bully us day n night..increasing their morale

In his interview on saturday..when a whiteguy asked him about election postponement due to bokoharam war, he said:
Afghanistan,pakistan and syria are having elections during war, What is (ordinary) bokoharam?

So in short..we need a leader that is this fearless..pray

1 Like

Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
soe:
Pdp...your propaganda never do?
ohh u smell propaganda? Why dont u jst tell about it. Am intersted.
Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by warripekin(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Boko na im boys now. He knows them and he is not pretending. They even endorsed his candidature. The greatest mistake the north and the south west will make is making buhari president by voting for him. If that happens, then forget about one Nigeria.north west I may understand, southwest with all their sophistication. SMH

1 Like

Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by adioolayi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
'The so called'...most times means the thing or person being reffered to is worthless but over hyped!
For instance, 'The so called TANoids don't have PVC' grin grin

#GMB telling you that Bokoharam are Nothing to him...they are worthless and so it's surprising they can hold the whole Nation to ransom... Thanks to the failure of the present government.

#GeneralMarch4Buhari
Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
adioolayi:
'The so called'...most times means the thing or person being reffered to is worthless but over hyped!
For instance, 'The so called TANoids don't have PVC' grin grin

#GMB telling you that Bokoharam are Nothing to him...they are worthless and so it's surprising they can hold the whole Nation to ransom... Thanks to the failure of the present government.

#GeneralMarch4Buhari
twist it u hear? Twist it as u want.. u know what we r refering to, if u want act like u r a mumu, its ur business.

1 Like

Re: Why Does GMB Always Refer To Boko Haram The So Called Boko Haram by adioolayi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
shikaan:
twist it u hear? Twist it as u want.. u know what we r refering to, if u want act like u r a mumu, its ur business.
The beautiful baby on your DP as watered my annoyance. Give her a hug when u get home. Enjoy your day wink

(1) (Reply)

More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun / Mbadinuju's Defection: Apc Is Now A Rotten Party / Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply - GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.