Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

UK Connect: Asisat Oshoala And Omeruo Spend Weekend Together - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UK Connect: Asisat Oshoala And Omeruo Spend Weekend Together (477 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wows In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates Kenneth Omeruo's 23rd Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Connect: Asisat Oshoala And Omeruo Spend Weekend Together by amoss: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
African footballer of the year Asisat Oshoala spent the weekend with
Super Eagles and Middlesborough defender Kenneth Omeruo.

The Super Falcons player who recently signed for Liverpool share a pic on
Social media via Twitter @asisato1 along with comment ''A weekend well spent
with my young daddy KEN but na only ZEUS(dog) wan pursue me......
had fun with good food hahahahahah #BORO #LFC''

Omeruo on the other hand dropped the same picture last on Sunday on his
instagram with a congratulatory message to the female African most promising talent,
''Congrats on your move to Liverpool Female Team @superzeee and African
player of the year. More to come dear'', - he said.

I'm not suggesting anything but, this UK Connection is good.

View pic and read more here >> http://sportstalkwithamos..com/2015/02/uk-connect-asisat-oshoala-and-omeruo.html

(1) (Reply)

Like Marriage Like Football (pt.5) / Moses Is One Of The Best Players In The EPL / Top Ten Fastest 100 Meter Sprinters In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.