Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) (57829 Views)

VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) / Photos: President Buhari Worships God With His Eyes Opened / Thanksgiving Service For Jonathan And Wife At The Villa Chapel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
listica:
you dey steal, I no steal, u bi thief, I no bi theif,u bi robber,i no bi robber,na them,if u look tru dia eyes u go see them,no me talk am oh,na fela talk
grin Nice quote sir grin
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Gboliwe: 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
jamace:
Buhari wants to do what we call, "wuru wuru to answer". grin grin

He would stop at nothing to get to Aso Rock. Unfortunately, he will always be remembered as the multi-presidential aspirant.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Esdb3: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So he removed his cap this time around?
Funny... waiting for Jonathan to visit a mosque....
Jonathan might not because he is not a liar! Everybody knows this frail thing is doing all this to deceive christians that he won't islamize Nigeria. Anybody who liked your comment or shared it is a dumb dim-wit. Does that change the fact that all his party members are muslims? No single christian in their hierarchy of post in APC.

Think before you post.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by psalmsjob: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
Gboliwe:

Anything to get into Aso Rock!

Every-Lie to STAY in Aso Rock!
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Esdb3: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

He will soon receive Holy Communion.
Sambo is right, Buhari is a christian.

That post is right, you are damagingly stupid.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Esdb3: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

That post is right, you are damagingly stupid.

I bet u too dumb to get that.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Esdb3: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sijioke:
later, they would say he wants to islamize nigeria.
how does this prove otherwise please? So because he stepped into a churches means by the time he gets into power he can't bloody-fool all of you. You better start eating brain-foods.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Esdb3:
Jonathan might not because he is not a liar! Everybody knows this frail thing is doing all this to deceive christians that he won't islamize Nigeria. Anybody who liked your comment or shared it is a dumb dim-wit. Does that change the fact that all his party members are muslims? No single christian in their hierarchy of post in APC.

Think before you post.
Bros, I was being sarcastic. undecided
It was a joke.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by biz4realnair(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
kendrick9:
buhari trying to score cheap political points but it won't work.
Gej till 2019.
Gej till buhari know the name of his party.

For you supporters of d clueless one, read this Unknown fact before perpetrating undue lies on the person of GMB http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-
buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court /
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by biz4realnair(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
Esdb3:
how does this prove otherwise please? So because he stepped into a churches means by the time he gets into power he can't bloody-fool all of you. You better start eating brain-foods.

You got it all wrong ,in the first place I like to inform you that GMB is a reformed man,a man of integrity,besides, he is surrounded with people who had in the short time made him realise CHANGE has a lot to do with behavior and character, GMB IS A CHANGED MAN. He is not a religion fanatic, I challenge GEJ to step into a mosque and address the worshippers ,not to talk of worship in the mosque. For your information read this : “Presidency begs Buhari to settle slander case out of court,” in
DailyPost [http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-
buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court

ANOTHER FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR YOUR LIKES: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?
option=com_content&view=article&id=126723%3Are-for-
the-attention-of-general-buhari-
&catid=77%3Aletters&Itemid=613#.Ud6sCDHgyY4.facebook
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
crixtex:

The only way to God is thru Jesus Christ my guy.. dont get it twisted...

Dat dead jew shyt?

Wat is he my ancestor jorr?
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by farano(f): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
njuwo:
Farano
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by njuwo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
farano:
Beautiful and adorable Angel called Farano and seen as cute, please, i want you to do me a favour, as valentine gift please unban me at the romance section, i will be most grateful, if you do me this favour and i'll paint your name with the stars, do me this favour please dear.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Blackfire(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sijioke:

obviously that is taqiya
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Shoutozone: 8:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Didn't he remove his cap in this pic?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Shoutozone: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nice one the People's General. God bless you sir
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Shoutozone:
Didn't he remove his cap in this pic?
Heheheheheheehe...funny
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by peter2ugo: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
yes , a dog in sheep cloth.................is funny what these people can do all in the name of election, who say is not a do or die affair? soon na monks and Hindus religion they will all join in the name of election......vote wisely Nigerian's
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:

You're indeed a nincompoop
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by macof(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Buhari is desperate...he doesn't want to cry again like he did in 2011 but sorry old man, your tears go full bucket come MARCH 28
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by gp6liveth(m): 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
raumdeuter:
General Buhari the man God has anointed to be president come may 29

Who tell u say God dey annoint Muslim blood suckers. Buhari is point 1 blood sucker.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by alpamo6: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
Soon Buhari will start taking Holy Communion.

Think of it, maybe Jona go worship for mosque.

All in the name of getting votes.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by phabulux: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ariel20:
This election has broken my guy down

Is that truly your pic? I'm in love with you already.

... That is: if you can excuse my acerbic tongue. People say I'm handsome but I've got a rough tongue.
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by hawzardic: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
that wont solve the issue . because it wont change anything because as a mater of fact Nigeria no whom the want which is no other than young blood please we dont want lose any other President pls
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by hawzardic: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
[i][/i]that wont solve the issue . because it wont change anything because as a mater of fact Nigeria no whom the want which is no other than young blood please we dont want lose any other President please.#gejites, #GEJ4naija
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by piagetskinner(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
STUNT
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Yehman(m): 12:25am On Feb 10, 2015
raumdeuter:
General Buhari the man God has anointed to be president come may 29
See what a supposed young leader like u is praying for. #lostbrothers
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Shaw007(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2015
Sijioke:
only illiterates think like this
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 10, 2015
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1) Oriental hotel
2) Falomo shopping complex
3) First National Airline
4) Lekki Concession Company
5) Apapa amusement park
6) Maiyegun Land project
7) De Nation
cool Tejuoso Market (joint ownership)
9) Renaissance Hotel
10) Ikeja shopping mall
11) TV Continental
12) Converted Lagos Poly for Tvc
13) Owned NNPC office building in Lagos
14) Radio continental
15) Owned school of Nursing building in Lagos.
16) Tax collector of Lagos state (Alpha Bats)
17) N4 billion govt financed property for himself at Queens drive, Lagos.

Tinubu acquired all the above and more after he became a governor of Lagos state, first in 1999 and won second term in 2003. He remains governor emeritus of Lagos, controlling the states' treasury through his protégé Fashola.
APC change! We now know the APC kind of change ooooh. Nigerians pls judge for ur selves oooh
Is this the kind of change we want.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by arusoncd(m): 3:03am On Feb 10, 2015
no more jega no more sorrow

Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:35am On Feb 10, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Jonathan can't visit mosque because Muslims will see him as infidel.Boko Haram sympathizers! Useless Muslims! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) by eligibility: 5:44am On Feb 10, 2015
SAI BUHARI !
By March 28th, you will conquer the most clueless president on earth . What a shameless GEJ?

MATCH ABUJA STRAIGHT FOR GMB.
DOWN GEJ BACK TO OTUOKE !!!!

Compare how diplomatic GMB is, he has never been to any mosque to campaign.
GEJ and his wife had visited over 100 churches to campaign and also preached hatred and tribalism by the so called blood thirsty men of God.

There is God ooooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

85-Year-Old Obasanjo Jumps Off A High Podium At An Event (Video) / Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly / Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.