Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car (911 Views)

5 FREE!! VIN Checks Or Car History Checks Per Day Www.autoking.ga / Want To Pre-order Your Dream SUV Or CAR? Just 30% Deposit. 6 Weeks Delivery!!! / Flexible Payment Or Car Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by stave9ja(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2009
which one should come first: property or
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by Areaboy2(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2009
let me just take your topic serious and ignore the comment u made about the house,

landed property > Cars, its as simple as tat
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2009
stave9ja:

which one should come first: property or car

whats your view
and by the way
i have an uncompleted duplex at sango

its been completed before but the roof was stollen away due to neglect
asking price 3million naira
call 08022161096
thanks

Is this thread about you selling your vandalized house, or really about a poll on house versus car? undecided

In answer to your question though, house comes first.
Having an expensive car, but no home smacks of misplaced priority.
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by stave9ja(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2009
Actually the tread is bout d poll

i have a friend with three solid expensive cars and no plan of a property

the other comments is just to make use of the oppurtunity if someone needs a house

one stone kills two birds
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2009
Well, your killing two birds with one stone also clutters up Auto section.

It would make more sense, if you posted your property in the appropriate section.
Someone looking to buy a house won't be looking in Auto section, would they?

Would you go to a bakery, looking to buy a goat?
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by stave9ja(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2009
if i plan to go to bakery and then from there go buy a goat

it would be nice to find a goat for sale by the bakery

thus my journey is reduced
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by 190: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2009
grin grin grin

at stave9ja
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by beecrofty(m): 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2009
depends on how much you have, 500k wouldn't get you a house, so you could get a car and when you are really boxed up get a house,
thats my 2cent sha
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by Jascobee: 7:40am On Jan 03, 2009
WOMAN comes first, grin
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by keba(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2009
I certainly agree with siena on this but beecrofty put up a good point too hence we have to consider the type of individual involved.
As stave9ja said, a friend of his has three expensive cars but no house of his own which makes me believes he is a tenant. Now an
individual like this will certainly have the funds to get a house for himself while the other that can afford 500k to buy a car would not
have the funds to get a house. my view
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by aieromon(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2009
get whichever comes first

i prefer the car while i run my business from my papa's house till i can cash out and find myself a hole embarassed
Re: Which One Should Come First: Property Or Car by stave9ja(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2009
if you have a land before

500k will get you a small self contain or it will build you the boys quarter and from there you become a LAND LORD

even you can rent it out then go buy a car with the proceeds

(1) (Reply)

Honda 2002,special Edition,tinted Glass,etc@cheap Price / Automotive Diagnostic Tool From Autosky / 2000 Acura 3.2 Tl 4 Doors,,leaher,sunroof,xenon Headlights,fully Loaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.