Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,573 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi (2043 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City / Wike Recovers Vehicle 'Illegally' Acquired By Amaechi Spokesman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by stevewale(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
There are military at every strategical areas in PH city like Slaughter, Garrison, Trans Amadi axis. Also at Aba Road.

It seems this is related to the threat issued by Gov Amaechi to protest if INEC postpone the elections...

Please confirm if it's same thing at your area if you stay in PH.

*** It's obvious the fear of Amaechi is the beginning of wisdom to the GEJ crew *** lolz

1 Like

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
This is the true definition of APC..

A=Amechi
P=Problem
C=Continues..

4 Likes

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well,there's nothing wrong with a peaceful protest

1 Like

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
undecided Amaechi is a coward, He can't try that. Even though he does, He's just wasting his time, the deed has been done.

3 Likes

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
ayam in port harcourt and dnt see them military men

5 Likes

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by slap1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
The last futile kicks of a drowning man.

1 Like

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by Kennywills7(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by ozoigbondu: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Amaechi the coward come out now with your thugs for the protest i trust my gallant soldiers to test their koboko on their bottom if they make too much noise life bullet is accpected

1 Like

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by worthytalk: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Keep deceiving and using Ameachi until you guys hail him to doom. He should come and protest since he is the only gov in the country. All your plans to rig elections have crumbled following the postponement and impending removing of Jega. It is now misery to APC
Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by toniok: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
I thought they said they don't have men on ground again, that all are in the war front

3 Likes

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by donphilopus: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
SeverusSnape:
undecided Amaechi is a coward, He can't try that. Even though he does, He's just wasting his time, the deed has been done.

The day you lost your sense of reasoning was the day you started supporting PDP!
Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
*I DEY LAUGH IN URHOBO*
LETS SEE HOW HE'S GONNA FORM HIS PARALLEL GOVERNMENT
Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by stevewale(m): 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Amaechi the coward come out now with your thugs for the protest i trust my gallant soldiers to test their koboko on their bottom if they make too much noise life bullet is accpected

Imagine!... Who is the coward here between GEJ and Amaechi? Peaceful protest is never a crime in any civilized country.

GEJ better stop all these his clueless decisions and rise up to his challenges

1 Like

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by meforyou1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
there's no single soldier in portharcourt. im there right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by izonlucky01(m): 3:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
The same army that said they can't provide security for the election is now in PH because of said protest. Who is fooling who undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by izonlucky01(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
meforyou1:
are you the only one in PH now don't tell me u have gone round Ph to know there is no soldier there. tongue
Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by stevewale(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
meforyou1:

Bros which area u dey? And tell me how many areas you've gone to during the d morning period to come to that conclusion
Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by njuwo(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
Those na military men wey lie say their body no too strong to avoid going to fight boko haram, na them don dey show theirselves for common man side because we no get bomb.
Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by meforyou1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
stevewale:

Bros which area u dey? And tell me how many areas you've gone to during the d morning period to come to that conclusion
okporo road, artillery. Gone to airport road to ugwuruta and airport and I didn't see a single soldier

1 Like

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by stevewale(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
meforyou1:
okporo road, artillery. Gone to airport road to ugwuruta and airport and I didn't see a single soldier

I smell a GEJ supporter in you ...lolz
Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by Dramadiddy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
i saw them in hilux vans...about 50 vans..going thru port harcourt road,owerri last saturday...mehn...i havent seen military guys in that multitude before

1 Like

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by stevewale(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dramadiddy:
i saw them in hilux vans...about 50 vans..going thru port harcourt road,owerri last saturday...mehn...i havent seen military guys in that multitude before

GEJ is just a desperado ... wanna retain power at all cost
Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by stebell(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
donphilopus:

The day you lost your sense of reasoning was the day you started supporting PDP!

See yu with sense of reasoning supporting a dead horse Buhari.
All ur plans to rig the election has crumbled. Go ahead protest and see if yu won't be shot in the head. Unam.

GEJ, leaving them in clueless mode since 2011.

1 Like

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by talktimi(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
No soldier anywhere o though Amaechi is more of a gorodom rabble rouser in cases such as this

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by bizlifelines(m): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
The armed forces should not be destroyed by the politicians

Re: Military Men All Around PH 'cos Of Alleged Mass Protest By Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Amaechi needs to be taught a bitter lesson. He will be swept off soon.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rate / Pdp Are Sharing Free Recharge Card In Alagbado(see Pics) / Legal Thinking: Why The Law Is Not On Saraki’s Side By Lawyer Idahosa Anthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.