Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,841 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

President Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Speak Good About The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Speak Good About The Country (516 Views)

Don’t Abandon My Administration’s Ongoing Projects, Jonathan Urges Buhari / Jonathan Urges World Leaders To Support Buhari’s Government / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Speak Good About The Country by dainformant(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has urged Nigerians to speak nice and peaceful words ahead of the forthcoming elections...The number one citizen made the address through his Facebook page as he reiterated that it is well with Nigeria...He said;

My dear friends on Facebook, I want to remind us all that we have no other country other than Nigeria and as we approach the election, it is wise that we speak good and peaceable words over Nigeria because we will have to eat our words, so let us make them sweet rather than bitter. We must see the coming polls as a contest amongst brothers and sisters from the womb of one Nigeria. We must avoid threats and desperation as we make our case to the electorate. Head or tale, Nigeria wins. Therefore, I urge all Nigerians to join me in saying it is well with Nigeria and by the special grace of God, it shall continue to be well with our great country Nigeria. GEJ.

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Speak Good About The Country by Kennywills7(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Speak Good About The Country by okpamson15(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Eyaaaaa, this man is good ooo
Re: President Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Speak Good About The Country by Tolexander: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has urged
Nigerians to speak nice and peaceful words
ahead of the forthcoming elections...The
number one citizen made the address
through his Facebook page as he reiterated
that it is well with Nigeria...He said;
he could have lead by example acting in a way that will exalt the nation. And not making statements like "stealing is not corruption" and "terrorist attack occurs everywhere, maybe it is our turn".

The two statements above are enough to collapse the economy of the nation and annihilate her people.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Speak Good About The Country by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Head or tale? I want to believe the president didn't type that stuff himself... Highly embarrassing. . .

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Speak Good About The Country by VcStunner(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
The 3 things no Nigerian president both past and unborn never had and may never have is Varlour, humility, and resilience. Tho most people thinks its not needed in a country like Nigeria, but I for one thinks he's the best president we ever had and will ever have. Save your criticism for april fool day undecided
Re: President Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Speak Good About The Country by DaBullIT(m): 4:41am On Feb 10, 2015
Ok, So , what happened to lead by Example .

You don't tell people they have light when they don't

You don't lie to people again especially since you already have a cloud of lies and failed promises hanging over your head

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Home Trouble: Dame And Dickson / This Picture Is Unbelievable / Special Report: Combat Ready Soldiers Besiege Tinubu's Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.