Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks (797 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Tinubu, The Party He Formed, A Sleeping President, And A Useless Party Chairman / Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks by Obadiah77(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
I need to wake up a week bafore election angry

I can't wait for another 6weeks cry
Re: I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks by ammyluv2002(f): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Okay, see you in the next 6weeks. grin
Re: I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks by buygala(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
Go to Fotokol or Baga, so that Boko Haram can give you a bomb injection. .. on election day, we simply exhume your corpse and guide it into voting for GMB.... Mission Accomplished undecided

May u Rest in Peace in Advance embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
I have gamaline20, it will help u sleep for as long as u want even till next tenure & beyond..
Re: I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks by Tundenoni(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
mix one cup of shaving powder with a bottle of sniper(insecticide) divide into three,.

dosage : 1 dose, 3 times daily
Re: I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks by Tundenoni(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I have gamaline20, it will help u sleep for as long as u want even till next tenure & beyond..
aba! that's too harsh......he said he want to wake a day before the election
Re: I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Obadiah77:
I need to wake up a week bafore election angry

I can't wait for another 6weeks cry

Lol
Re: I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tundenoni:
aba! that's too harsh......he said he want to wake a day before the election
I'm just trying to b a friend nah, na wetin I get I wan give. Or abii mak I go thief give wetin I no get
Re: I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks by Tundenoni(m): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm just trying to b a friend nah, na wetin I get I wan give. Or abii mak I go thief give wetin I no get

that one wey u give, aswear na after election em go wake....or maybe he should drink half bottle of it.
Re: I Need A Sleeping Drug To Sleep For The Next 5weeks by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tundenoni:

that one wey u give, aswear na after election em go wake....or maybe he should drink half bottle of it.
na so nah, atleast to ease him off some heart attack..

(1) (Reply)

All Known Boko Haram Camps Will Be 'taken Out' In Six Weeks- Nsa / To Every Sane Igbo Man/women Supporting Buhari / PHOTO: Family Welcome Baby Girl After 200 Years Of Having Only Male Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.