Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Pedro Rodriguez Ready To Leave Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pedro Rodriguez Ready To Leave Barcelona (855 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards / Here Is Why Lionel Messi May Never Leave Barcelona FC | READ! / Good Move: Chelsea To Capture Pedro Rodriguez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pedro Rodriguez Ready To Leave Barcelona by newsnow: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2015
Barcelona forward, Pedro Eliezer Rodríguez Ledesma, has put Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool on red alert after owning up that he could leave Barcelona this summer.

The 27-year-old had made 20 league appearances this term, but only 10 of those have been starts. While he is tied to the club until 2016, he said the lack of regular playing time is affecting him and suggested he could leave in the summer.

Pedro said, “I’m calm, with my mind set on the club until the end of the season and then we’ll see what happens after that. Not having continuity makes things complicated. It’s tough, but what I try to do is help out as much as possible.”

The Barcelona forward insists he is happy at the club but does not know of his future beyond this season, despite his contract expiring in 2016.

Pedro also jumped to the defense of Luis Suarez, who has faced significant criticism for his form following a big-money move from Liverpool in the summer. “You can see Suarez is totally motivated,” he added.NEWSNOWMAGAZINES..COM

1 Share

Re: Pedro Rodriguez Ready To Leave Barcelona by goalisma(m): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2018
See the reason why Thiery Henry labelled Pedro workaholic
http://www.goalismafooty.com.ng/2018/01/27/thiery-henry-calls-pedro-workaholic/

(1) (Reply)

Which Sport Betting Company Should I Register With And Why ? / Where Is 2009 Fifa Under17 World Cup Mvp, Sanni Emmanuel? / Court Stops J J Okocha And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.