Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) (1959 Views)

He Is An Impostor- Chris Okotie Attacks TB Joshua Over Israel Relocation / Pls Do U No About Hermingway's Safaris / People Mistake Me For Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2015
Actually I don't know his motive of creating a moniker very similar to mine.
There are many millions of monikers to come up with.
Pls I'm begging everyone of you to understand this. I'm englishmart not engllishmart this engllishmart guy or babe, has been tormenting me since yesterday. He's totally impersonated me. He even went as far as using my picture. I'm sure he copied the image link.
It was Alberto2k that informed me of this development. Thanks to him
When I went through his profile and I found too many demeaning posts and threads he's created in the past...

This fellow created this useless thread with this close moniker. Someone might mistake it to mine.

www.nairaland.com/2138756/need-female-friend-imo-abia#30577209

His moniker is engllishmart.

Cc naijaboiy
Samflexxy
Lalasticlala
Tosyne2much
Alberto2k
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by Tarteenah: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by naijaboiy: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
[size=19pt]Noted![/size]
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by xpac01(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Seriously, you nearly lost my respect after reading the thread.
So dificult to spot the double L 'll'. Guys dey fall hand.
Abeg mod, I imagine something can be done about this.
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
xpac01:
that's ridiculous. Imagine his first thread!
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by falconey(m): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
englishmart:

This fellow created this useless thread with this close moniker. Someone might mistake it to mine.

Cc naijaboiy
Samflexxy
Lalasticlala
Tosyne2much
Alberto2k
are you SEUN cousin,mod or supermod? You must be very important for you to notify us about this

1 Like

Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by Tallesty1(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
You don't have to worry Nnam, Nairaland's got eyes.
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
You don't have to worry Nnam, Nairaland's got eyes.
he creates some useless and demeaning threads. People have been mentioning me and showing their disappointments....
This guy is out to make me deactivate undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by prettyjo(f): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
falconey:
are you SEUN cousin,mod or supermod? You must be very important for you to notify us about this
he is not just important but more than important.
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by pretydiva(f): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
prettyjo:
change ur moniker instead
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by alberto2k(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
No qualms bro... At least your trademark bolded words u always use has settled everything cheesy
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
alberto2k:
No qualms bro... At least your trademark bolded words u always use has settled everything cheesy
thanks bro. You just reminded me.
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
prettyjo:
thanks sweerie. You just made my night cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 8:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
falconey:
you didn't have to sound like this
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by MrTeymee(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
xpac01:
People always over hyping themselves. Like ur respect puts food on his table or sumfn...smfh

1 Like

Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by falconey(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
englishmart:
you didn't have to sound like this
my apologies
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
MrTeymee:

People always over hyping themselves. Like ur respect puts food on his table or sumfn...smfh
grin
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by prettyjo(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
pretydiva:
hmmmmm...
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by clarke1: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke from new York, i want to share this testimony on how this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers and just wedded last week. So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.if you are out there passing through any of
this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by xpac01(m): 5:31am On Feb 10, 2015
MrTeymee:

Glutton! Bad belle is very poisonous. For you i better throw my respect to a ghetto mad man.
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2015
pretydiva:
is it possible? How can this be achieved?
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by MrTeymee(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2015
xpac01:

Glutton! Bad belle is very poisonous. For you i better throw my respect to a ghetto mad man.
Wahever mahn!
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by sweetbaby22(f): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
englishmart:

Cc naijaboiy
Samflexxy
Lalasticlala
Tosyne2much
Alberto2k

Please report him immediately so they block him. He is really doing damage to your name. Just for once I taught it was you until I came to your profile direct to confirm. What a relief it isn't you. I might not be your follower but I read your post a lot.
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
sweetbaby22:

Please report him immediately so they block him. He is really doing damage to your name. Just for once I taught it was you until I came to your profile direct to confirm. What a relief it isn't you. I might not be your follower but I read your post a lot.
I've reported him. Actually he's been banned for 2yrs. I don't know if he could be blocked actually
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by sweetbaby22(f): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
englishmart:
I've reported him. Actually he's been banned for 2yrs. I don't know if he could be blocked actually

I just reported him too, he was offensive to me just few moments ago. I don't think they have banned him. he really claims to be you and saying he is coming out of his shell if you read through his post. I noticed the difference in the names, he used a double ll and obviously not you.
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
sweetbaby22:

I just reported him too, he was offensive to me just few moments ago. I don't think they have banned him. he really claims to be you and saying he is coming out of his shell if you read through his post. I noticed the difference in the names, he used a double ll and obviously not you.
I'm very certain he's been banned. The message was copied and pasted to my bbm.
Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by sweetbaby22(f): 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
englishmart:
I'm very certain he's been banned. The message was copied and pasted to my bbm.
Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate

You're welcome dearie
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by jadajada: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
englishmart:
is it possible? How can this be achieved?
report him to d mod 4 impersonation.
Re: Pls, Do Not Mistake Me (englishmart) for one impostor (engllishmart) by englishmart(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
jadajada:
report him to d mod 4 impersonation.
I'm sure the case is calm now. He's been banned for 2yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Godwin Obaseki Delivers On One Of His Promises / Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car / Nigerian Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.