Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,943 members, 7,810,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Converting Motoq Cdma Phone To Gsm - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Converting Motoq Cdma Phone To Gsm (1053 Views)

Convert CDMA Phone To GSM / How To Unlock Huawei Ets2556 3g Cdma Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converting Motoq Cdma Phone To Gsm by niggaman(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02, 2009
Forum, can somebody please tell me if it is possible to convert motoQ cdma phone to GSM. Someone pple are u can use a converter to convert any of the Zoomobile promo phone to use for GSM.
Anybody that can do this should contact me thru my e-mail: derincoker1@yahoo.com
Re: Converting Motoq Cdma Phone To Gsm by flyuche(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2009
moto q cdma version, doesn't have a gsm radio module, so forget. or if you insist try this procedure i found somewhere, at your own risk:
1. drop the phone in cup of hydrogen peroxide, leave for 10days.
2.now transfer the cup containing the phone to a freezer compatment, leave until the liquid is ice solid.
3. defrost in a microwave, remove the phone and leave in microwave for 5days at a temperature of 99 degree celsius.
4.almost done,allow current to flow thru the charging port directly from source. don't use charging adaptor!
5. insert your gsm sim and power on. congrats!
grin
Re: Converting Motoq Cdma Phone To Gsm by niggaman(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2009
wont dignify u wit an answer but u know u are really dumb
Re: Converting Motoq Cdma Phone To Gsm by blackweaver(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2009
@flyuche while you are at it why not add  look for the highest building you can find and drop your phone so that it lands directly in front of the tire a moving vehicle

@niggaman
but seriously i think flyuche said it all: it can't be done

but flyuche, just curious; are you aware of any cdma phone that can work on the gsm network?

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Retrieve Phone Numbers From A Damaged SIM? / Lenovo A6000 With 4G LTE Connectivity Specifications. / Innjoo One Android Phone Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.