Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Must You Do This In Public? See What Kanye W Is Doing With Kim In Public (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must You Do This In Public? See What Kanye W Is Doing With Kim In Public (photos (1349 Views)

Banky W Is Tunde Demuren's Best Man / Alibaba Blasts Women Who Expose Boobs, Other Body Parts In Public[see PHOTOS] / 8 Popular Nigerian Faces Doing The 'Unusual' In Public [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Do This In Public? See What Kanye W Is Doing With Kim In Public (photos by StevinMorgan(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kanye West was seen at the 57th Grammy Awards where he cupped himself a handful of Kim Kardashian’s as they were kissing on the red carpet.

Is a waoooo, kaiiii some pple no dey shame

cabaya Dede!!

See pics below:

Re: Must You Do This In Public? See What Kanye W Is Doing With Kim In Public (photos by midolian(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
If you can press a "yansh" like this in public, I wonder the kinda squeezing this "yansh" will suffer in private..

This is sad angry..

Re: Must You Do This In Public? See What Kanye W Is Doing With Kim In Public (photos by purplesummer(f): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kai! He must be of nigerian descent lipsrsealed
Re: Must You Do This In Public? See What Kanye W Is Doing With Kim In Public (photos by adorablepepple(f): 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hian!!
Re: Must You Do This In Public? See What Kanye W Is Doing With Kim In Public (photos by taiyesoul(f): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Yansh dey cheap for Yankee na.
Re: Must You Do This In Public? See What Kanye W Is Doing With Kim In Public (photos by Afrok(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hehe... No be silicon him dey press? shocked him get luck say during the course of the pressing, the silicon no burst like condom cheesy. But damn... That was handful, it reminds me in those days when I was still old, I couldn't resist having an handful with my ex kiss. Now that am young, no girlfriend and having an handful comes once in a while embarassed.

Like someone had said earlier, Kanye W must somehow have his root from Nigeria wink.
That was one hell of a public enjoyment and attention...

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade , Julius Aghahowa Cover Muse Magazine Gold Issue / Actresses Can Have A Happy Home Like Me - Mercy Johnson / 3 Things Wrong With Godwin Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.