Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Dogs And Puppies For Sale (pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs And Puppies For Sale (pictures) (1040 Views)

Training Your Dog Made Easy (adults And Puppies) / Dog And Puppies / Create Selfies For Your Dogs And Post Them Here.. .. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs And Puppies For Sale (pictures) by katty40(f): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dogs and puppies 4 sale,ping me 2B54C7C6 for more details.

Re: Dogs And Puppies For Sale (pictures) by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2015
change the topic jor...Jonathan and Buhari for sale grin
Re: Dogs And Puppies For Sale (pictures) by pinkycute(f): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cute puppies kiss
Re: Dogs And Puppies For Sale (pictures) by katty40(f): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Lol..tnkz
Re: Dogs And Puppies For Sale (pictures) by TrishaP(f): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
Really cute

1 Like

Re: Dogs And Puppies For Sale (pictures) by temisukanmi(f): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2015
Awwww.. so cute kiss

1 Like

Re: Dogs And Puppies For Sale (pictures) by DidiLove1: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Everybody has suddenly become a dog seller/breeder.

@OP,

What are the breed of the pups you have posted their pictures here for sale?
How old are the puppies?
Have the puppies taken any vaccinations?
Where are the pictures of the parents of the puppies?
Do you have extant proof that you didn't pluck these pictures from the internet?

@Seun and the mods, please let's endeavour to restore some decorum to this section before we have another OLX on our hands.

(1) (Reply)

Ask The Dog Whisperer Your Dog Problem !!! / Look In My Eyes And Deny It. No Human Could Love You As Much As I Do. / Check Out This Wonderful Gift My Son Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.