Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

“look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan (667 Views)

Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” / Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan / Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke,"David -West Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by argon500: 12:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Professor Tam David-West, former Minister of Petroleum Resources, has called on President Goodluck Jonathan to start preparing his hand-over note because his days in office as president of Nigeria are numbered.

The reason, according to David-West, is because Jonathan’s party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will suffer a humiliating defeat in the hands of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming general elections.

“Jonathan should quickly look for shoes and go back to Otuoke. I have shoes in Ibadan and Abuja, I can give him some if he is in need of shoes.

“Everywhere you go, you see signs that the end of this government, led by Jonathan, is very near. Honestly, I do not have anything against him, but a party and a man that can better manage Nigeria has appeared on the scene, and we have no choice but to save our country from an impending doom.”

The elder statesman and Professor of Virology said Nigerians cannot continue to tolerate a government that is evidently confused and incapable of providing leadership. He warned that the drift in almost every sphere of our national life will continue if Jonathan is not shown the way out because, according to him, the president lacks the capacity to lead.

David-West also called on President Jonathan to show Nigerians his doctoral thesis, and end the ragging controversy around his certificate. “I became a professor in 1974, so when I see a scholar I know. I have asked people to look for the PhD of Jonathan but I am yet to find it. I think he owes Nigerians an explanation because he is our president, Professor David-West said.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/09/%E2%80%9Clook-shoes-quickly-and-go-back-otuoke%E2%80%9D-david-west-tells-jonathan
Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by shikshark: 12:37am On Feb 10, 2015
pls help us tell am ooooo........countdown to otuekeke 2015

46 days......
Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by 9jahubcom(m): 12:47am On Feb 10, 2015
i see
Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 10, 2015
GEJ brought all these upon himself.

On a lighter note, get your love an original jersey this Valentine.

Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by jars9: 2:36am On Feb 10, 2015
David west is a bastard and thief, for him to say old super clueless Pa Buhari is the only in Nigeria that can rule to take us to the promise land making Buhari's past our children's future God forbid,him wan chop again, thief so when buhari enter he would be minister of petroleum.
Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by jars9: 2:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Ok

Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by rhazur(m): 2:52am On Feb 10, 2015
Ok o

1 Like

Re: “look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” David-west Tells Jonathan by asadike(f): 3:03am On Feb 10, 2015
Abeg, no insult my president jor. He's not through with aso rock yet and by 2019 when he will be handing over, he will definitely not need your shoes.

(1) (Reply)

Decline Of Nigeria’s Military Embarrassing – Buhari / 29 Year Old Woman Kills Self Because She Was Unmarried, Childless & Almost 30 / Sbrs Is Burning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.