Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious (1615 Views)

Ogun Beautiful Ladies N Gentle Guys Whatapps N BBM (plz..4 Matured Minds ONLY) / TOP Ten Most Gentle Guyz(mr Nice Guys) In Romance Session. / ladies: Young Gentle Man Needs A Girlfriend Frm Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 1:19am On Feb 10, 2015
If I am not exaggerating, I have been single for nothing less than 6 years. My last real relationship ended sometimes around 2009. It was a relationship which I had no regret about even though we couldn't continue with the relationship due to distance and some issues between me and the lady. Even after going on our separate ways, we both wish we could get someone like (us) as a partner. If my wife to be could be like that lady or even more, i would be the happiest man in the world cos she is matured, honest, trustworthy and she doesn't mess around( Though you can't trust anyone most especially ladies, but she is different).
Ever since then, I have been single with no flirting or any move of going into any relationship. I was addicted to my career. I normally do pay as you go whenever Konji catch me. No regret about that. Last year, I decided to put an end to Pay as you go (prostitute), i resumed with my normal habit which i enjoyed most (masturbating). No regret or hard feelings for doing this cos it makes me more responsible than to be running after some useless girls. Most people always condemn it but majority of people get engaged in the act.
Having enjoyed good things in life, a life without love is an empty life. I am in need of a perfect gentle lady who is ready for something serious. I live comfortable and I am very happy about my life cos God has been merciful to me for so many years now. I am not rich nor poor. I just want to love someone and be loved in return.
You do not have to judge me from far unless you get closer to me. if you are a lady that is looking for real love, someone to be there when you are in need, someone to share an idea with and most of all, someone to love you as who you are, then you are in right lane.

Just PM me, I will respond.

We are in the love week, and i want to be loved.
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 10, 2015
*sigh*

Your motives aren't sincere

And you'll get tons of PM's; from insincere girls as well.

Looking for "Valentine Maga."
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 10, 2015
Seeing as you are looking for a 'perfect gentle lady' for something serious, this is way to much info mehn. Somethings are better left unsaid.
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by OGeeKush(m): 1:35am On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
*sigh*

No dey spoil person business naw grin

And op, if there is one thing i know, it is that 'if u so desire to have something, as in d real one, then u'v gotta find it ur self, nt d oda way round..
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 1:42am On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
*sigh*

See the way someone is reasoning? how do you mean by 'Valentine Maga'? Did I ever mentioned valentine in my post? Guess you are one of the bad girls spoiling image of good girls.. it is a pity
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 1:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Seeing as you are looking for a 'perfect gentle lady' for something serious, this is way to much info mehn. Somethings are better left unsaid.

Like what? or should I put it that I am looking for a lady that mess around?
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 1:44am On Feb 10, 2015
OGeeKush:

No dey spoil person business naw grin

And op, if there is one thing i know, it is that 'if u so desire to have something, as in d real one, then u'v gotta find it ur self, nt d oda way round..

At the bolded, I didn't get what you mean
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 10, 2015
helinues:

Like what? or should I put it that I am looking for a lady that mess around?

Lol, you obviously didn't understand my comment.
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 1:49am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Maybe..lol
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 1:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Tandullceblog:

is that really your own personal blog?
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by OGeeKush(m): 1:56am On Feb 10, 2015
helinues:

At the bolded, I didn't get what you mean

I mean, u can't just post those stories up there nd xpect to get wat u wanted, u should atleast go out nd try feed ye eyes n mayb u'l get lucky cos here on nl.. I dont think u can find one.
On a scale of 0 - 10, i'd say ur chance of meeting someone here is not even up to 2, coz u already said too much in a way of soiling ur rep.. U shoulda hold back some shii ...
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 10, 2015
helinues:

is that really your own personal blog?

Yeah.
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 10, 2015
I'm only happy that finally someone has used the term "a gentle lady" don't know if that is actually in existence grin

Good luck mr man
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 10, 2015
helinues:
We are in the love week, and i want to be loved.

If this doesn't scream "I need a girl for Valentine", I dunno what does.

My point, Sir is that you don't need to put a resume out there because of the "love week". Like a moniker said, if you want the real thing, you need to go get it yourself.
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by bogolobango(m): 2:00am On Feb 10, 2015
Self servicing o boy i know ur soap does nt last 2days at home
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by slap1(m): 2:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Cool story, bro. Have you checked on OLX?
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 2:10am On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:

If this doesn't scream "I need a girl for Valentine", I dunno what does.

My point, Sir is that you don't need to put a resume out there because of the "love week". Like a moniker said, if you want the real thing, you need to go get it yourself.

if that is what you think, then you are wrong. You do not even have an idea where I am located before jumping into conclusion...I never need any girl for valentine cos valentine to me is just like a normal day and moreover, I never celebrated valentine with any lady before.
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 2:12am On Feb 10, 2015
OGeeKush:

I mean, u can't just post those stories up there nd xpect to get wat u wanted, u should atleast go out nd try feed ye eyes n mayb u'l get lucky cos here on nl.. I dont think u can find one.
On a scale of 0 - 10, i'd say ur chance of meeting someone here is not even up to 2, coz u already said too much in a way of soiling ur rep.. U shoulda hold back some shii ...

You are right.. but nothing is bad in giving a trial
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 2:13am On Feb 10, 2015
slap1:
Cool story, bro. Have you checked on OLX?

I even checked Kaymu and Jumia

Bad guy
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by slap1(m): 2:18am On Feb 10, 2015
helinues:

I even checked Kaymu and Jumia

Bad guy
Hehe
You're a mature guy, you didn't take the reply personally. All the best, man. My kid sisters aren't available, unfortunately.
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by slap1(m): 2:20am On Feb 10, 2015
But my guy, do you go to church? Are there no female choristers you could start up something with?
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by pinkycute(f): 2:22am On Feb 10, 2015
Of course we are in existence but little bit rear to find embarassed

cloudyskyglind:
I'm only happy that finally someone has used the term "a gentle lady" don't know if that is actually in existence grin

Good luck mr man
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 10, 2015
OGeeKush:

Thank you. Exactly what I was saying.
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 2:27am On Feb 10, 2015
slap1:
Hehe
You're a mature guy, you didn't take the reply personally. All the best, man. My kid sisters aren't available, unfortunately.

Am flattered... I don't know about others, but as for me, i am here to learn

Moreover, your comment was creative

1 Like

Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by pinkycute(f): 2:38am On Feb 10, 2015
For the fact that you tag ladies "Useless" in ur writeup above angry I don't think you're mentally fit undecided
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 2:46am On Feb 10, 2015
pinkycute:
For the fact that you tag ladies "Useless" in ur writeup above angry I don't think you're mentally fit undecided

I reserved my comment
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by asadike(f): 3:31am On Feb 10, 2015
Op, I admire your honesty and maturity.
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by helinues: 3:41am On Feb 10, 2015
asadike:
Op, I admire your honesty and maturity.

Thanks
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Tallesty1(m): 4:19am On Feb 10, 2015
MzNelly:
*sigh*

A guy that is looking for a gf who is like his ex is not the right material for any lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Tallesty1(m): 4:23am On Feb 10, 2015
pinkycute:
But ladies can be actually useless to some set of people.
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Kedam(m): 4:39am On Feb 10, 2015
At Op. I wish you success in ur search for a gentle lady
Re: Seriously, I Need A Perfect Gentle Lady For Something Serious by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
pinkycute:
Of course we are in existence but little bit rear to find embarassed

I agree, very rare indeed. a lot of them full of lies! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abians Let's Meet Up Here / Nairaland Couples / Lets Take Our Destiny Into Our Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.