Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Past Question On Microsoft Certified Exams, Ccna, Ccnp A+ And Mcse - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Past Question On Microsoft Certified Exams, Ccna, Ccnp A+ And Mcse (784 Views)

It Latest Dumps(cisco-ccna,ccnp,itil)@ A Price That U Can Never Imagine / How To Pass Ccna ,ccnp A+ And Mcse In 25mins / A+ And Mcse Training For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Past Question On Microsoft Certified Exams, Ccna, Ccnp A+ And Mcse by smallboy2(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2009
I have the past questions on most of the foreign certificate computer (Networking, Programming, Hardware) exams.
These Past Question on Microsoft Certified Exams, Ccna, Ccnp A+ And Mcse are gotten from a reliable source from united states. Am sure anybody who is studying any course in computer science will need this.

Just call me and tell me what you will give to me in exchange of the Materials. I am doing so because people always talk of payments here, but i throw it open to decide what you will offer. If you have something i might need, then we can trade (by barter).

solomintable@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Training: Certificate In Data Analysis And Market Research. / Autocad In Just 1 Week / Pass Your Oracle Oca And Ocp Certification Exam At Once n Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.