Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala (37592 Views)

Bola Tinubu Never Believed In Buhari’s Candidacy: Tinubu Lawyer / Buhari's Presidential Campaign At Agege Stadium (Pictures) / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by tundeayo2020: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
Generals02:

Thanks. I wish Chad the same too.
grin aww that is so sweet of you
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Dcaliphate(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
i love you bro, speak the truth.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by ShowYourCertificate: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
rusher14:

I would accept that he wrote WASC in his submission.
I'm glad you finally accepted that he wrote WASC in his submission. I'm sure you wouldn't have shifted ground if I hadn't shown you his CF001 form.

But again it's a small tecnhnicality.

Why do I say this?

WASC - because it wasn't written as West African School Certificate could be argued by any lawyer to mean anything such as Widely Accepted School Certificate.
It's not a small technicality because whatever interpretation you give to the full meaning of WASC, the military don't have it. You called it Widely Accepted School Certificate (grin), well the military don't have that either.

You guys even make it appear as if that was the only form of educational attainment he claimed.
We never said it was only WASC that he claimed. However it was only WASC that is our bone of contention as it is the foundation for other academic qualifications. Also it was the only educational attainment that was listed by INEC (find the pix at the end of this post)

Again, the constitution does not specifically say WASC therefore it means nothing in the court of law.
You seem to forget the main issue here. We are talking about lying under oath and not just the WASC itself. Even if Buhari finally shows us his WASC or even if it is established that a first school leaving certificate is enough, he still has the perjury case hanging on his neck.

The other documents the military can jump and prance over but he would be extricated because he can prove that he at least attended those courses.
It's not about the other courses, it's about his WASC and its whereabouts within the Military Board.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-oJwBU_rE7m0/VLdrXWnumNI/AAAAAAABiic/CuoZIBmoFPE/s1600/spreadsheet.jpg[/img]

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by ENDTIMES: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
@OP, you could have at least admitted the outcome of the forensic report that over 1 billion dollars is missing.

Everybody writes with bias while complaining of other people's bias.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by kaboninc(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
oyebanji:
On the certificate issue: Ian sure Cambridge people have explained that. But if I may add my voice to it, a couple of questions come to mind. 1. Do we have photocopiers in Nigeria in the 60s? 2. Does the army have certificates of GMB's mates 3. Can the army recruit without the right credentials?

On the missing funds: How pastor aribisala forgot to mention that the auditor stated that NNPC should refund at least $1bn dollars to the country.

I also do not understand how he also forgot to talk about oduagate, and the fuel subsidy scandal.

On Jega: I know that if aribisala were to be in Jega's shoes, he would have gone ahead with the election with the assurance of no "guaranteed security".

I also do not know why he did not condemn the NSA and the service chiefs' decision by refusing to perform their constitutional roles of protecting Nigeria and Nigerians.

The list is endless and I think the pastor has just presented a biased position which is unbecoming of some columnists in Nigeria.

You are already biased and funny I must say!

How did the Military keep records of his Principal's recommendation if there were no photocopiers? Are you trying to say that in the whole of Duara and by far, Northern Nigeria, there was nothing like a copier? Haba bro!

On the issue of the 'missing' money, the audit did not credit the allegations of Sanusi nor say any money cannot be unaccountable. But that NPDC should refund some monies to the Federation's account. It also gave recommendations for restructuring of NNPC.

Its true in the sense that election materials were ready but the major component was the PVC which has not been evenly distributed. How would you feel if as a politician, how will you feel if your support base do not have the card to cast their vote will over 80% of voters in your opponent's base have their votes? I bet you'll cry more than the bereaved!

Please remove sentiments.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by osebe: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
We are not ignorant of APC evil dealings with Jega.Game up Jega! Game up! #ForwardNigeria
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by sam13(m): 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
Plese whoever wrote this rubbish should shut his dirth mouth are you telling me that in this country $49.8 billion cannot fly?
1 million immigration scandal in which each applicant paid #1,000 + many death toll recorded
$20 billion missing in NNPC cofer
Chibok girls missing for writing exams.Can continue but let the jonaTHANIANS give precise answers to these
Abeg as for me i be sai BUHARI

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by princess1000: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
Femi aribisonu, tell the story to fools like you
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by rusher14: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dewze:

So which of the listed(a,b,c,d) does a school principal's recommendation letter fall into?
Actually C more than solves that problem.

With the Issue of perjury, the Military board by stating they had his document even if what a letter from his old principal have exonerated him.

Idea of having a school certificate (or its equivalent) does not actually imply holding a certificate, but actually attending school at all.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by matingo(f): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
kaboninc:

The 'truth' you think Nigerian wants its a lie APC feeds to gullible folks like you. Nigerians, because we are sane want continuity and consolidation and not change to arrogant use of force, shameful abuse of power and voodoo economic fallacies!

See your distorted lips...how much did your APC taunt as money being missing? Is it $50 or $10.8 abi na $20 billion? How much did the forensic audit revealed? APCgoat!

For your information, that your GMB said he has no apologies for the way he ruled between 1983-1985. You know what this means, because you're so dumb and shallow minded I'll tell you in layman's language: it means he's going to throw you into jail for 1000 years no matter your offence, crate your uncle in a foreign land, cancel ongoing construction works, ban importation of even raw machinery, ration the food you eat, station soldiers to flog you when you step out of a queue in any public (and who knows private) place, arrest the freedom of speech you are currently enjoying, stagnate the economic giving us double digits inflation but yet allow suitcases of foreign currencies into the country and palatial house arrest for his fulani herd brothers!

Open your brain and get informed!
No need to get too excited about this. I have only expressed my own feelings. I don't belong to any political party but I'm definitely not voting Gej come election day. Maybe you are the one being paid by pdp to insult opposition. Do Bro, there's life after election, live and let's live.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by rabzy01: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
#MarchforBuhari

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Legendoscar2: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Faibuhari:
T
.....for Tafia
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Rennerglo: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
The part that baffles me is why Nigeria should be entrusted to a man who didn't pass mathematics in his wassce (assuming the result he presented as genuine). There are several 1st class graduates who are roaming the streets in search of jobs, so why should the number 1 citizen of Nigeria have an incomplete RESULT? In my office, people with his kind of result cannot be employed as office assistants they can only be appointed as drivers.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by kaboninc(m): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
matingo:

No need to get too excited about this. I have only expressed my own feelings. I don't belong to any political party but I'm definitely not voting Gej come election day. Maybe you are the one being paid by pdp to insult opposition. Do Bro, there's life after election, live and let's live.

Firstly am not being paid by anyone. I speak for myself and the many voices out there trying to tell people like you not to make a mistake you'll regret later in life.

If you do not vote for GEJ, well its your personal decision. But let it be grounded on solid facts and backed by solid reasoning. Because after reading what I put up there which you quoted and never felt like contesting it, meaning you accept it, it then means you actually dug a hole and wholly want to fall into it. You're responsible for yourself bro.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Eluwilussit(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
Femi Aribisala is so on point. I have been saying it, Jega is expendable. The election could be postponed once again. Nothing will happen.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Sabadon(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
adioolayi:
@Op I really like your insightful writeup.... Well done!
Having said that, until otherwise, #GMB remains Presidential candidate for APC....not only that, myself as a person have decided to vote for him!
Nothing can change that, the will is strong unless he is not contesting which I doubt anyway.

#GeneralMarch4Buhari
seeing men like u gives me hope dat there are still sane ppo who knows d truth bt still has choice to make n not just political fanatics who are blinded...thumbs up sir,I like ur type

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by matingo(f): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
kaboninc:

Firstly am not being paid by anyone. I speak for myself and the many voices out there trying to tell people like you not to make a mistake you'll regret later in life.

If you do not vote for GEJ, well its your personal decision. But let it be grounded on solid facts and backed by solid reasoning. Because after reading what I put up there which you quoted and never felt like contesting it, meaning you accept it, it then means you actually dug a hole and wholly want to fall into it. You're responsible for yourself bro.
The fact that I refuse to comment on what you wrote does not make it right. I don't need you or any one to tell me who to vote for come election day. And as a matter of fact the forensic report still put the disputed amount over a billion dollars. Gej has failed us, let someone else try his luck abi na by force to be president. And lastly #get a life. You go about quoting and insulting opposition , won't help you. We want change in Nigeria for progress. Where are the chibok girls? That's the most painful part of Gej's administration. If he can bring them all back maybe I can change my mind about him.

2 Likes

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
matingo:

They didn't pay him shishi. He is just deceiving himself thinking he has a choice. The same old crackers with empty promises.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
To overlook this infraction is to succumb to Buhari’s appraisal that Nigeria is corrupt. If we are going to deal with corruption, we must not fail to deal with the likes of Buhari, who are contemptuous of the laws of the land. Buhari’s false affidavit is corruption.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by lagbajafaceless(f): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Is it that people change overnight?

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Guruboi(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
9jagistonline:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/end-buharis-presidential-candidacy/
You are just saying rubbish. Why cant you people disqualify him yourselves. Warrant nonsense!
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Brush1: 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Harrisonn:
GEJ TILL 2019

Pls stop using this innocent kid for such. Keep him out of this, don't take advantage of his naivety.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by ahbey(m): 12:06am On Feb 11, 2015
Excellent right up.....that's what Sanusi was up to...polluting Nigerians with lies. Now who's corrupt. Lie lie Emir
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by wachukwu11: 12:18am On Feb 11, 2015
Febuhari to muchari is finish. Thank GOD
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by babestella: 1:40am On Feb 11, 2015
50calibre:
Another idiotic Jonadaf*t stooge, paid to write jargon.

When will Nigerians stop selling their souls for money? This stooge probably has his kids safely away from Nigeria, but here he is spewing out world class nonsense in favour of his retar*ded fisherman president and sadly enough, many gullible Nigerians are falling for it.

Unfortunately, the hunger & suffering won't be his but your's and your family's.

I hear you, but if it's written by an APC apologist he's not paid to do so right? When will NIGERIANS stop forcing illegality on the entire nation?
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by babestella: 1:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Sanusi polluted NIGERIANS with lies so as to give Buhari a campaign point because he knew quite well that Buhari will be running. But that lie has been busted.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Anglovel: 1:48am On Feb 11, 2015
tundeayo2020:
Honestly if not for this certificate saga, GMB ought to have triumphed without breaking a sweat, He singlehandedly shot Himself in the foot.
Anyway may the best candidate at nigerian's heart win.
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by reppeeny(m): 2:08am On Feb 11, 2015
you are a very confused coward and as confuse as you are;even a fool will confirm how useless you are. people dey go school learn somethyng,bastards like you go learn stupidity come dey display. park one side mumu like you. no body go give u one naira idiot;DEADMAN grin grin grin
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by kaboninc(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2015
matingo:

The fact that I refuse to comment on what you wrote does not make it right. I don't need you or any one to tell me who to vote for come election day. And as a matter of fact the forensic report still put the disputed amount over a billion dollars. Gej has failed us, let someone else try his luck abi na by force to be president. And lastly #get a life. You go about quoting and insulting opposition , won't help you. We want change in Nigeria for progress. Where are the chibok girls? That's the most painful part of Gej's administration. If he can bring them all back maybe I can change my mind about him.

Sister, stop crying more than the bereaved. You complaining of insults while you also insult is doubling speaking just like your folks in APShit.

Like I said if you like throw your vote into River Benue, its your own fuc.king business. You are amongst the ero who go about shouting: 'GEJ has failed' yet you don't even know what it means to fail!

Haven't you asked yourself, with all the security inadequacies, violence and criminal activities and terrorist festivities in the North East, Nigeria remains strong and determined in its journey to better life for her citizens, improving civilisation, improving economy, improving democracy? Even with the challenges facing us poverty rate is reducing, life expectancy has improved, our corruption index is dropping?

Do what you wish with your PVC. Its your freaking business!

1 Like

Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala by vikeyz(m): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2015
[quote author=9jagistonline post=30587859]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/end-buharis-presidential-candidacy good always wins, the truth be told APCites are very good fabricators of lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics) / CAC Withdraws Registration Certificate Of Ohaneze, Arewa, Other Groups / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.