Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys (1745 Views)

Beyonce Shows Off Her Baby Bump Onstage At The Grammys 2017 (Pics, Video) / Was Giuliana Rancic Naked On The Grammys Red Carpet? / Pictures Of Nigerians At The 2015 Grammys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2015
looking ultra skinny.

Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by sinaj(f): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2015
choi! diz gel skinny sha...buh she iz still pwity smiley
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by sigmundfreud(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2015
Is this real? She's half-head shocked
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by ammyluv2002(f): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Letter I undecided
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 10, 2015
with the way they diss her online you will pity her. but seriously she needs to do something about her weight.
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by Creamish(f): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2015
I'm actually hoping her weight loss isn't as a result of her cancer...

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by olagockay(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2015
*falls from a orange tree*
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by enoqueen: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
I can't see any cloth on her or is she wearing buba.
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Wats wrong with her? I av hope sha im not as skinny as this....mehn!
sad
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by angelTI(f): 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:
I'm actually hoping her weight loss isn't as a result of her cancer...

Was she at a time diagnosed with cancer? OMG, let it not be o. She is just too skinny
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by Creamish(f): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
angelTI:

Was she at a time diagnosed with cancer? OMG, let it not be o. She is just too skinny

Yes she came out to announce that she had Breasst Cancer in 2011.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/09/giuliana-rancic-dukes-been-my-salvation-after-breast-cancer/
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by soulglo: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
I don't see a picture but she's a skinny woman and she likes it that way. In fact in her world it is impossible to be too skinny. The skinnier the better. Her cancer was caught in the very early stages. She's well by God's grace.
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2015
OMG!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by angelTI(f): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2015
Creamish:

Yes she came out to announce that she had Breasst Cancer in 2011.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/09/giuliana-rancic-dukes-been-my-salvation-after-breast-cancer/

Whao.

This is saddening
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by horzart(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2015
shocked mogbe! Dis one go be world tiny o, chaii tu pelebe.
Re: Checkout This Picture Of Guliana Rancic At The Grammys by mirexxx(f): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2015
giulianna too skinny buh i love her

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo, Monalisa Chinda, Toyin Aimakhu At GEJ Showbiz Interactive (photos) / Fans Attack Ex Falcons Star Chichi Igbo After She Shared Cossy Photos With Her ' / Dotting Dad! A Shirtless Peter Okoye Interacts With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.