Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,031 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Expose APC And Get Banned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose APC And Get Banned (521 Views)

Ondo Election: Expose: APC Tactics! / USA Investigator Expose APC / Did Pastor Tunde Bakare Expose APC Secret Scheme? Wanted Him To Commit Perjury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose APC And Get Banned by NonFarmPayrol: 9:15am On Feb 10, 2015
rozayx5 gets banned after championing for the Igun hospital thread to be moved to frontpage

say no to buhari mods running politics section, this is not 1984 we have freedom of speech angry angry

Re: Expose APC And Get Banned by Kingofdevils: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2015
NonFarmPayrol:
rozayx5 gets banned after championing for the Igun hospital thread to be moved to frontpage

say no to buhari mods running politics section, this is not 1984 we have freedom of speech angry angry

Why are you guys afraid of ban?

It's simple create a 200+ monikers and flex dey go

Google how to create multiple monikers using one Gmail account or pm me to teach you

With that you don't have to fear any mod even seun
Re: Expose APC And Get Banned by jars9: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2015
My broda I thought it was only me let's face the truth nairaland is the online arm of apc propaganda , from the time the banned Tinubu thief-nubu I knew it but am already writing a legal proposition to the office of the attorney general of the federation on this issue.
Re: Expose APC And Get Banned by clevvermind(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2015
NonFarmPayrol:

so painful. We Jonathan supporters should not give up. They can only try, but they shall fail. God is by our side. Jonathan will win. Mark my words. Jonathan till 2019.
Re: Expose APC And Get Banned by udemzyudex(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2015
Kingofdevils:

Why are you guys afraid of ban?

It's simple create a 200+ monikers and flex dey go

Google how to create multiple monikers using one Gmail account or pm me to teach you

With that you don't have to fear any mod even seun
hmmmm...secret leaking out,so this how you guys operate on nairaland with many APC paid post huh?

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe And African Liberation Diplomacy / A Lot Of People In River State Have Not Been Registered For PVC*** / Governor Fayose Confesses To Partaking In Ekiti Poll Rigging Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.