Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,364 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Guys Beware Of Violent Babes: 16-year-old Girl Attacks Boyfriend With Acid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys Beware Of Violent Babes: 16-year-old Girl Attacks Boyfriend With Acid (985 Views)

Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) / Guys, Beware Of The New Method Of Robbery… It Involves Sexy Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware Of Violent Babes: 16-year-old Girl Attacks Boyfriend With Acid by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2015
A boy has been bathed with acid by his 16-
year-old girlfriend named Maureen for
cheating on her in the last three months of
their relationship.
The incident happened in Emede Isoko South
Local Government Area of Delta State over the
weekend.

According to report, the victim was caught
pants down with another girl in a hotel within
the community and when Maureen got wind of
the information, she raced down there and
attacked him with acid water.

Sources say the acid water was allegedly
poured on the victim’s peniss, a situation that
may render him impotent.
During police interrogation, she said: “I was
determined to teach my boyfriend a lesson. So
I went into my father’s car park where I picked
an acid water to teach him a bitter lesson .”

source: http://naij.com
Re: Guys Beware Of Violent Babes: 16-year-old Girl Attacks Boyfriend With Acid by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
I believe it must v been been d guy was in action , in its full length omg
Re: Guys Beware Of Violent Babes: 16-year-old Girl Attacks Boyfriend With Acid by iceberylin(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Is she from Ekiti undecided
Re: Guys Beware Of Violent Babes: 16-year-old Girl Attacks Boyfriend With Acid by farano(f): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Good for the boy. Men need to stop dating kids.
Re: Guys Beware Of Violent Babes: 16-year-old Girl Attacks Boyfriend With Acid by Nuzo1(m): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2015
farano:
Good for the boy. Men need to stop dating kids.

I guess you had made up your mind to applaud the little witch of a girl. It just doesnt matter to you if action is criminal. But in order to do that freely and openly, you had to claim that the victim was a man instead of a boy the paper reported.

Enjoy.
Re: Guys Beware Of Violent Babes: 16-year-old Girl Attacks Boyfriend With Acid by Damsman10(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:
Is she from Ekiti undecided

me m 4rm ekiti na, u always find them mostly in thouth south regions, u no all those small but sharp girls

(1) (Reply)

She Xposes U 2 H.i.v While U Were Being Unfaithful! Should She Die? / Enugu Killings: Keke Riders Identify Victims / Fulani Hersmen Treaten To Burn Down Irete Community In Imo State;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.