Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Our Attitude Towards “change And Continuity” Call For Caution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Attitude Towards “change And Continuity” Call For Caution (526 Views)

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Fashola Reports For Duty, Pledges Continuity / Call For Caution, Before You Vote Saraki As The Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Attitude Towards “change And Continuity” Call For Caution by hipinnacle: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2015
If some Nigerians still think it will be an easy ride for the opposition to win and stroll to power, such people need to question their thought. It sounds shallow that some people will argue that a party that have clung to power for sixteen years will open their eyes and see themselves losing like that. For PDP, it is a time to fight back. Wining an election in Nigeria by the top echelon opposition, APC is like Sudan falling apart.

I shivered and wondered why in a country glazed with millions of intellectuals, agile youths, scholars, reputable elders and men of God find it difficult to see that problem is looming fast and wahala is approaching and they are not fast-tracking solutions now when the problems are still within the reach of solutions. Is it until the drum of war is palpitated that we will rise up? “I no want war abeg”. If you enjoy war, relocate to Somalia, Syria or Sudan…..
Get up Nigerians; spare the youth, save your children from becoming fatherless and orphans early. Do something fast our religious leaders. We should start seeing and beholding the thick clouding in the sky. The dark clouds are gathering and whispering signs of impediments.

My Fear;

I have a feeling that things are not just right. Can’t we sense that the prophet prophecies for Nigeria and the coming elections have started gathering momentum? First, it was there won’t be an election in year 2015 and second, it was if it eventually hold in year 2015, civil war looms; Chai!

Nigerians joke with everything but not war. Election dates were postponed and again rumors of changing the INEC boss is emerging. I won’t be surprised to see him not conducting the election; you know in Nigeria, every rumor carries an iota of truth and reality.

Our attitudes towards change and continuity call for caution. He who has ears let him hear.

If we discern early enough, we might as well save a nation called Nigeria. Stop allowing your selfish ambition and present wealth to make you gnash your teeth forever. Even if you have all the money to travel abroad when the unexpected happen in Nigeria, you don’t have all the money to take all your families with you. Truly, you will be spare but your household will be victims.

Once again, let us all embrace peace. Our judiciary or electioneering might have compromised, yet, I have always believed since my student unionism days that some initial gragra and finalizing it with robust and fact-laced dialogue can bring remedy.
Re: Our Attitude Towards “change And Continuity” Call For Caution by Kennywills7(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2015
typing
Re: Our Attitude Towards “change And Continuity” Call For Caution by ChikezieU(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2015
War is imminent as u said but my happiness is those that staired it up will recieve the first hit, and for me the judiciary will be held responsible. The only solution is those juglling for power through radical means should stop it.
Re: Our Attitude Towards “change And Continuity” Call For Caution by hipinnacle: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
ChikezieU:
War is imminent as u said but my happiness is those that staired it up will recieve the first hit, and for me the judiciary will be held responsible. The only solution is those juglling for power through radical means should stop it.

we need to say no to anything that will jeopardize d peace of Nigeria. War is a nt a respecter of ordinary people most esp. people dat are not in Christ can pay dearly for it.
Re: Our Attitude Towards “change And Continuity” Call For Caution by ChikezieU(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
hipinnacle:

we need to say no to anything that will jeopardize d peace of Nigeria. War is a nt a respecter of ordinary people most esp. people dat are not in Christ can pay dearly for it.
Oga in Christ or not everybody go pay.

(1) (Reply)

Postponement Of Nigeria’s February 2015 General Election In Its True Perspective / ANSWER FAITHFULLY With Fear Of God / Breaking News: Obasanjo Dumps PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.