Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos (4516 Views)

Nwafor Violet Lagos Most Beautiful Girl In 2016 / Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Nollywood Abuja Releases Movie To Condemn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by miztahElvis(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2015
Chioma Ezenwa, who is a former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja is sure a beauty to behold! The Goodwill Ambassador to the Dynasty pageant is said to be preparing for another pageantry although the details have not been made known. Sources reveal that the beauty-personified might be going for an international pageantry hence her new frequent romance with the gym recently. The final year undergraduate of University of Abuja and CEO of Ferensina Global Concept has released new sexy and overtly....CLICK LINK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS http://howfanaija..com/2015/02/former-most-beautiful-girl-in-abuja.html
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by chijoy7(f): 11:38am On Feb 10, 2015
ok
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by agohmamuda(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2015
Point me a beautiful a.s and I'll show u who's tired of bleeping it. undecided
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by sinaj(f): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2015
diz gel iz nt prity or iz it jux me...

1 Like

Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by Teqqizz37(f): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
if this is d most beautiful girl in Abuja.... then na ugly girls dey 4 Abuja..
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by Ladybianca(f): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
She isnt even pretty here, if u see her real life u will bow, with a nice shape and spotless radiant skin to go with it.......shez a beauty to behold
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ladybianca:
She isnt even pretty here, if u see her real life u will bow, with a nice shape and spotless radiant skin to go with it.......shez a beauty to behold
lol then how come we are not seeing the nice shape in those pics? Not to talk of the bad choice of bikini she's wearing, it doesn't flatter her at her.
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by NegeduGrace(f): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ladybianca:
wat makes her a beauty 2 b hold wit dis her ova bleached n ova make up face ?no beef intended but if u see her in reality she no go fyn..ce fini!
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by Begonia(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2015
NegeduGrace:
wat makes her a beauty 2 b hold wit dis her ova bleached n ova make up face ?no beef intended but if u see her in reality she no go fyn..ce fini!

Do you have proof that she bleached?
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by floragregs(f): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2015
NegeduGrace:
not every fair person bleached, u hear? Ladies are enemies to themselves!
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by adebriana(f): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
NegeduGrace:

dark girls beefing light skinned girls since time immemorial
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by icebebe(f): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Most beauriful gal in abj kwa grin grin ok o
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by IamOpemipo(m): 5:43am On Feb 12, 2015
No bobby? Y?

1 Like

Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by englishmart(m): 6:09am On Feb 12, 2015
where in Abuja does she stay?
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by pembisco(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2015
rokiatu:
lol then how come we are not seeing the nice shape in those pics? Not to talk of the bad choice of bikini she's wearing, it doesn't flatter her at her.

stop feeling your self, you are too short my liking.
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
pembisco:

stop feeling your self, you are too short my liking.
Who the fu..ck are you. Who is even consedering you.

STFU!!! and fu...ck out of my face, I dont give a fuc...k about your preference.

3 Likes

Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by Sarimah(f): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
IamOpemipo:
No bobby? Y?
cos she no get
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by sheabutter1: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Have you heard of Shea butter. A Natural product. Good for the smoothness of Skins and healthy hair, treatment of stretch mark and control of dry skin. For your home delivery from our online store. Visit. : http:// www .konga.com/concepticalsheabutter 

Please rearrange the website by closing the space.
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by fattybombom: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Naija babes hating each other since 1914
Re: Former Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Releases New Photos by pembisco(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
rokiatu:
Who the fu..ck are you. Who is even consedering you.

STFU!!! and fu...ck out of my face, I dont give a fuc...k about your preference.

I don't blame you, short people are usually aggressive. fact! you fooool your self here, negatively critising other ladies just because some broke a$$ niggas here sing praises to you, and you think you better than the other ladies here? Hell no. stop bullying othet ladies if want respect.

Last bullet. I don't give a fu...ck about you either

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Private Photo Leaked By Hackers / See The Lady With Biggest Natural Ukwu!! In Ghana (photos) / Omg!! Innocent Looking Yoruba Girl Got Her Nakkied Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.