Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Have A Good Relationship With Your Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Have A Good Relationship With Your Boss (752 Views)

Best Things To Do When Your Boss Catches You In Lie. / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know / The Best Way To Ask For Salary Increase From Your Boss And Get It ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have A Good Relationship With Your Boss by bizngr(f): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2015
How do you develop a good employee-employer relationship? Is being in good terms with your employees good for the business? Does having a good employer-employee relationship increase productivity? Well, I advice you read on to find the answers you seek.

A good employer-employee relationship is the heart and foundation of any business. A good employer-employee relationship is capable of building a successful company as happy employees will always produce better results. The opposite however can adversely affect the company’s operations, reputation, morale etc.

There are state and federal laws that regulate this relationship e.g. Nigeria Labour Act. This may also be regulated by an existing employment contract and public policy. Without wasting your time, below are some steps that should be observed by both parties in order to facilitate a successful and harmonious relationship.

Continue reading HERE

(1) (Reply)

Should I Put In For ACCA Or ICAN??? / Baba GOD Has Finally Picked My Call / Meet The Boy Who Scored 93% To Top SPAK Science Competition Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.