Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire (4364 Views)

"My Beautiful Niece": Chinedu Ikedieze Is Not The Father Of That Baby / Olamide Performs At The Wedding Of Faisal and Zara In Abuja(pics) / White Wedding Of Oluwabukola Olaonipekun, Dagrin's Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by adeniranfam(f): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-j0qSYJeLCz4/VNng7SZ9tTI/AAAAAAAEe_g/brOWIkZ2Hq8/s1600/3.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-aaSkWV5p6KA/VNnhAx5-mcI/AAAAAAAEe_o/T2Gx11k1u-A/s1600/03.png[/img]
Here are some photos from the white wedding of the daughter of billionaire business man and elder brother of Innoson group CEO, Chief Gabriel Chukwuma (Gabros) and son of millionaire business man Chief Charles Okeke at Nnewi this past weekend. More photos after the cut..
[img]http://2.bp..com/-HdYRgAiG-zc/VNnf4STeRuI/AAAAAAAEe-Q/3N1xzK9Lp8g/s1600/2.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-j7m_Aif9-14/VNnf51UdFZI/AAAAAAAEe-Y/b545YIM_pXw/s1600/3.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-6V-l_D3YZ-E/VNnf6uxTVZI/AAAAAAAEe-g/O_GGoPU4fqo/s1600/04.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-OR_7VZUosKg/VNnf8M_w7oI/AAAAAAAEe-o/2Ax7GEodeaw/s1600/4.png[/img]
see more photos At http://shadeade..com/2015/02/pics-from-white-wedding-of-innosons.html
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Behira(f): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
So cute...... kiss HML
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2015
Money speaks!

HML!!!
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
The rich always marries the rich and the poor always goes for the poor. It's very hard for this societal jinx to be broken.....why?

2 Likes

Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by dechandel(f): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
The rich versus the rich..

The story wont be the same during my own time grin
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
dechandel:
The rich versus the rich..

The story will be the same during our time grin
Fixed grin cool

1 Like

Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by angelTI(f): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
Everything looks classy and on point!
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Chibuhealth(f): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2015
Oh! Money is good. But when will the rich start getting married to the poor?
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by dechandel(f): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Fixed grin cool
Lmao!!! grin

Only if your father will let you marry from a class below you na angry
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
dechandel:
Lmao!!! grin

Only if your father will let you marry from a class below you na angry
Why won't he? Is he the one marrying her?

No worry. I go soon propose grin wink
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by ladyju(f): 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
This is really cool
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by ifyalways(f): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Happy, cute faces.

Ego + ifunanya= uwa oma cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by ebamma(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2015
I see,
Watchout for i and Ini Edo's marriage ceremony soon,
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
Gold digger, go and husttle
ebamma:
I see,
Watchout for i and Ini Edo's marriage ceremony soon,
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by dechandel(f): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Why won't he? Is he the one marrying her?

No worry. I go soon propose grin wink
Hehehe
With a customised diamond ring abi?? grin

Hope i wont be forced to sign a pre nup??
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehe
With a customised diamond ring abi?? grin

Hope i wont be forced to sign a pre nup??
Forced ke? Trust me. You are about to make the best decision of your life smiley wink
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Chizzy20(f): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
cute couple
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by pretydiva(f): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
My wedding is nxt wif oga **un
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Promking: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Fresh couples.... HML

Money is indeed good.....

pretydiva:
My wedding is nxt wif oga **un

Pls wake up from your dream

1 Like

Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by kaycexx(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2015
Behira:
So cute...... kiss HML
Am sure its Me u wanted to kiss kiss
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by pretydiva(f): 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
Promking:
Fresh couples.... HML

Money is indeed good.....

Pls wake up from your dream
cm wake me up oga
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by paulolee(m): 12:01am On Feb 11, 2015
hmmm.....nice pics.....hml too
'll sureli qet dier
maybe wud b dier wt dt buhari
kno its not easy BT tinz must CHNGE
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by thewarrior72: 3:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Money too good...ah it is my turn to marry in my family & no money, trouble dey ooooo :

HML
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2015
good
Re: Pics From The White Wedding Of Innoson's Niece & Nnewi Millionaire by mamagee3(f): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2015
Beautiful and lavish wedding!!!

Love the bride's wedding gown

(1) (Reply)

Hot Leak: The Knust Guy Who S*x, Recorded And Leaked 20 Minutes Facebook Girl / Who Wore It Better: Taylor Swift Or Muslim Girl? / Dad Kills Cobra With Bare Hands After The Snake Killed His Son - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.