Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Outcome Of Buhari's Interview On Aljazeera - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outcome Of Buhari's Interview On Aljazeera (721 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outcome Of Buhari's Interview On Aljazeera by saintikechi(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ugochukwu Eze Okonkwo > ‎NIGERIA PUBLIC AFFAIR COMMENTATORS
As Buhari was interviewed #‎Al‬ jazeera how did you see him, So old and he disgrace Nigeria to the point the lady asking him questions was so ashamed to ask him more Questions bcuz he was embarrassing to Nigeria, all his answers to the Questions was out of the point, Buhari how can you end Corruption no meaningful answer, Buhari how can u go about nigeria Economy being the largest in africa no meaningful idea or answer, and the last Question was Buhari how can u rule nigeria at this your age" his answer was if I can be an army General and a leader of PTDF with that old experience I can rule Nigeria. That was Buhari answer with old Experience of dictatorship he will govern Nigeria shame on you Buhari you embarrass your self not Nigerians, we are on new age of transformation and civilization don't take Us back I was so ashamed wn I see you on that interview, #‎Buhari‬ u must show us your certificate.. https://m./346772412076994?view=permalink&id=768830133204551&refid=18&_ft_&__tn__=%2As
Yesterday at 7:01am · BlackBerry · Public
12 people like this.
 View previous comments…
Unclet Cletus
@zilbite; u even caption his pics "horror!" u are a shame for attempting to bring horror in this nation. horror is good in iraq, syria, afghanista, let him go there, he will be welcome. aso rock cannot welcome him.
Jega is going on leave, buhari would soon be disqualified, this corrupt gmb was seen as the only honest person among the thieving apc, who do they have again as buhari will be disqualified? would they alldown their pride and return to pdp? puzzle is in politics,some people don't know.up GEJ
Like · 1 · Report · 2 hours ago

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Interview On Aljazeera by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
I am not surprised..you watched the interview with a mind filled with hate and jealousy.
But it's okay...

You have a right to your opinion...the rest of us have decided...

GEJ must GO
We want CHANGE

For your info...i dont need Buhari to be an orator or a story teller..or a whatever..

As long as he can pull the right advisers and he supports them with strong political will and disciplines them away from corruption... Then i am happy

GEJ is just terrible..have u even watcjed gej being interviewed? <<spits out>>

What of mama piss? Is she a pride to us on TV? Chai...hep us o...hep us...dia ris God o

Mumu OP

2 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Interview On Aljazeera by ninjasta: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
outstanding response from buhari,
calm and compose General..

1 Like

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Interview On Aljazeera by Akpan107(m): 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Buhari will only rule Nigeria in a Dream!

GEJ is the MAN!

3 Likes

Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Interview On Aljazeera by enoqueen: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
you should av put all his replies there if truly u are sure of what you are talking about.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Interview On Aljazeera by gists: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
The OP must have watched the interview in a calabash filled with calm water cheesy
He certainly didn't watch the same interview that I saw.
Re: Outcome Of Buhari's Interview On Aljazeera by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
I pray d court will disqualify these too odd candidates - GEJ and GMB. We need peace n development in naija

(1) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Endorses Buhari At Last / Fayose:Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari Is A Political Somersault / How To Break Boko Haram – Gen Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.