Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,041 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! (653 Views)

3.75G SIM Card Wireless Internet Router For ALL Networks. / I Need A Used Wireless Internet Router. / Wireless Internet Hacking Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by Sugar08: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2009
Guys I need advice on which wireless isp company in Nigeria has the fastest speed and is most reliable with wide coverage. I'll be visiting Nigeria in 2 wks and I need to stay online 24/7. Please I need your help/advice, THANKS!
Re: High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by jmslimx(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2009
go for starcomms
Re: High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by Sugar08: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2009
@jmslimx

Thanks for your response. But why Starcoms, does it have nationwide coverage and how's the speed?
Re: High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by aieromon(m): 11:24am On Jan 03, 2009
i recommend starcomms evdo-izap data card.

the company is very consistent with its broadband service.however the service is only available in lagos,abuja and port-harcourt.
Re: High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by Sugar08: 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2009
@aieromon
Thanks for your kind insight. But is there a company with comparable service with nationwide or near-nationwide coverage? If not, I guess I have to go with Starcomms, most people seem to like it better.
Re: High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by aieromon(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2009
for now,starcomms is the most reliable.the gsm operators are not consistent with their services and can leave you frustrated at the end of the day shocked
Re: High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by adeg(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2009
MTN 3G is really fast and the best of the GSM operators. It has nationwide coverage at least on the GPRS. However, you are restricted to a fair usage of 3GB up/download per month/subscription but Starcomms' usage is unlimited

If you are 'touring' the country asides the major cities with Starcomms presence, MTN may be a better option for you.
Re: High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by Biioola(f): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2009
You can go for ipnx iwireless broadband.The service is superb compared to most dial-ups.I believe a trial will convince you.

Visit their website: www.ipnxnigeria.net to view more information.You may also send a mail to sales@ipnxnigeria.net
Re: High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by scottN(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2009
I use StarComms IZAP and so far so good!
Re: High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by kawayi: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2009
Mac dvd to iPod is an excellent DVD to iPod conversion tool that is designed for Mac OS users to convert DVD to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano and other iPod players, By using DVD to iPod Converter for Mac you can easily convert your favorite DVDs to iPod Touch,iPod Classic and iPod Nano,
want to convert your funny videos to you iPod, take a look at iPod Video Converter for Mac , enjoy your DVDs and videos on your iPod by browsing Convert DVD to iPod for Mac .
Re: High Speed Wireless Internet Advice Needed! by aieromon(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2009
kawayi:

Mac dvd to iPod is an excellent DVD to iPod conversion tool that is designed for Mac OS users to convert DVD to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano and other iPod players, By using DVD to iPod Converter for Mac you can easily convert your favorite DVDs to iPod Touch,iPod Classic and iPod Nano,
want to convert your funny videos to you iPod, take a look at iPod Video Converter for Mac , enjoy your DVDs and videos on your iPod by browsing Convert DVD to iPod for Mac .

wrong post!

(1) (Reply)

Need A Cc Pls / How To Copy A Dvd(on Mac)and Burn A Dvd(on Windows) / Get Connected On Your P.c With Superfast Internet Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.