Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? (1002 Views)

SOLD!!!!Lagos Cleared Toks*** Lexus Es330 2004 Full Option; Navigator*"SOLD!!!! / 2004 Full Option EOD With Navigation For Sale SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / SOLD SOLD ######Reg Acura Mdx 2004 Full Options Neatly Used For Sale 1.270m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? by steveyen(m): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Pls guys. I'm beginning to see a lot of deterioration on my car engine Nissan Maxima 2004 V6.

I intend 2 change it.
1st I dont really no how much such engine cost here in Lagos. Also, I really dont no ao relable are these engines. Will someone know the mileage on them to avoid buying some used up engine?

People are also talking about full and half engine. How much are the cost of these two for Nissan Maxima 2004 model ? And which is better to buy?

Is there any other thing I need 2 know before and after buying the engine.

Pls people I need your input on this .

Thanks .
Re: How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? by oliverjiad(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bros go ladipo for oshodi
steveyen:
Pls guys. I'm beginning to see a lot of deterioration on my car engine Nissan Maxima 2004 V6.

I intend 2 change it.
1st I dont really no how much such engine cost here in Lagos. Also, I really dont no ao relable are these engines. Will someone know the mileage on them to avoid buying some used up engine?

People are also talking about full and half engine. How much are the cost of these two for Nissan Maxima 2004 model ? And which is better to buy?

Is there any other thing I need 2 know before and after buying the engine.

Pls people I need your input on this .

Thanks .
Re: How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? by SpaceAngel: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Dont think there is a way of knowing the mileage covered by the used engines available in our markets, but it is a fifty fifty situation. Just buy the engine forget about half etc. It is plug and play. You can also go with a mechanic who will test the compression via some crude way.

The nissan maxima vq35 engine is actually very strong. what is wrong with yours? Hope it is actually bad undecided undecided
Re: How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? by steveyen(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
oliverjiad:
Bros go ladipo for oshodi

I still need help. Those boys go shop novice lik me lik bread n butter .

Pls ur advice bros
Re: How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? by oliverjiad(m): 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
steveyen:

I still need help. Those boys go shop novice lik me lik bread n butter .

Pls ur advice bros
Ohk if u have a mechanic do get advice from him then
Re: How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? by steveyen(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
SpaceAngel:
Dont think there is a way of knowing the mileage covered by the used engines available in our markets, but it is a fifty fifty situation. Just buy the engine forget about half etc. It is plug and play. You can also go with a mechanic who will test the compression via some crude way.

The nissan maxima vq35 engine is actually very strong. what is wrong with yours? Hope it is actually bad undecided undecided

Thanks SpaceAngel. The engine is begnning 2 somtimes bring blue smoke out especially wen u revv on idling( I mean revv wen d car is not moving) . The smoke will come out visibly from d exhaust.

Then there's this tapping sound from the tappet valve on d engine since i gave it 2 one wrong mechanic sometimes ago that mess the car up big time.
Re: How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? by steveyen(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bros pls if u dont hav anything to offer u dont hav to antagonize me. Haahhaa som pple shocked. Pls comments or advice is not by force. This forum is created 4 pple 2 share ideas I dont really know if u hav a problem with dat.

oliverjiad:
Ohk if u have a mechanic do get advice from him then
Re: How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? by rockiedink(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bros,

Blue smoke is never a good sign in any engine...and like spaceangel said, the VQ engine you have is 'supposed' to be a very good and reliable performer.

That said, if you can afford it...a full engine is always better.

However, I will not advice you to go to Ladipo on your own...except you get money wey you wan dash omo-ibo grin

If you have a good and trustworthy mechanic, get him to source for it for you then go with him to see it before you conclude and pay.

I hope you get it sorted out bro!
Re: How Much Is Nissan Maxima 2004 Full N Half Engine? Which Is Better? by steveyen(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thanks rockiedink.

This is a very good advice.

rockiedink:
Bros,

Blue smoke is never a good sign in any engine...and like spaceangel said, the VQ engine you have is 'supposed' to be a very good and reliable performer.

That said, if you can afford it...a full engine is always better.

However, I will not advice you to go to Ladipo on your own...except you get money wey you wan dash omo-ibo grin

If you have a good and trustworthy mechanic, get him to source for it for you then go with him to see it before you conclude and pay.

I hope you get it sorted out bro!

(1) (Reply)

Fraud: Do You Have / *SOLD* Sparkling Reg/used 02 Honda Accord Baby Boy (4 Plug,97k miles..)*SOLD* / Registered 1995 FIAT DUCATO 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.