Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos (25317 Views)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / Is It Right For A Mother To Keep Beating Her Adult Son At Age 22 ? / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by biafranqueen: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
andromida:
The woman has to get a new lover doubt if Maurice will come back.
Hungry boys plenty in Lagos she has no problems grin

2 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by 50calibre(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
timawoku:

'Those guys did the right thing'

And they were arrested for 'doing the right thing'? Am I missing something here or are you one of those that sees 'beating other people' as a right thing?what if the dude dies?
Thank God you are not the judge.
According to law (which reforms our character) the dudes were wrong.
Dem shud get a wife or something and free their mum, she has her own life to live.
If you think otherwise I wouldn't blame you, many people are bereft of legal intelligence in nigeria.

And lastly, am not a kid!

Don't tell me that! As far as Nigeria is concerned, legality is what you say it is. The law applies differently based on individuals.

Their mum is most likely behind their arrest, and best believe she will post their bail in no time & the case will be swept under the carpet. So lets not get into that.

I can understand why you feel the way you feel, we all have varying experiences in life. You won't be able to relate to their situation, till you find yourself in that situation.

From that story, you should be able to discern that they late father was not your average Nigerian, he probably left behind a lot of assets now in custody of their mum, any reasonable son will guard against gold diggers who want to reap where they haven't sown.

From a morality & respect stand point, every thing seems wrong with a widow having an amorous relationship with a guy her son's age, it's disrespectful & undermining to her son.

If it were me, I probably would have beaten that dog into a state of comatose, I don't care what anyone says, in the absence of my dad, no one messes with my mum without my say so.

Sometimes we have to take very decisive actions like this to drive home a strong message.

3 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Hungry boys plenty in Lagos she has no problems grin

Maybe Maurice did it for her. smiley
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by youngalex(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Whatever happens in stockholm stays in stockholm..The guy goofed big time
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by biafranqueen: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
frainc:
Sugar mummy thing

Now the sugar in the mummy has turned to bitter cola

Many like him are here
oh yeah N/L is Sugar Mummy candy shop wink
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
timawoku:
bros wetin sopose consign dem?
Everybody gat a life to live, everybody gat a story to tell...
My brother no time to waste o, na for dem to dey reason start up life biggerly from where dem old man left off, wey dem sopose dey reason how to stand as thick men, runs parole.

Even if dem wan treat f-up why the thing go enter news?

Abeg dem F-up jare!
cool
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by biafranqueen: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
andromida:

Maybe Maurice did it for her. smiley
Why not should she stop feeling like a Woman? I mean I don't blame the son though, the guy should not brag about such thing except keep it to himself, he deserve that beat down for opening his mouth outside bragging.

3 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by hensben(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
andromida:

Better at home than a motel.
mwwteeeeww angry
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by 0b1nna: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
cococandy:

Who wouldn't be upset with such nonsense?

The woman can date again there's no crime in that but she should have looked for some responsible fellow to do it with not this kiss and tell mofo.

He got served. Goat

Most goats get served. grin

2 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:
Why not should she stop feeling like a Woman? I mean I don't blame the son though, the guy should not brag about such thing except keep it to himself, he deserve that beat down for opening his mouth outside bragging.

Yes he deserved the beat down for talking about her like that. I hope he does not return he is a bad one maybe a more mature hottie grin will show up. The woman has a new lease on life empty nest and some monies to keep her happy cheesy. This is the beginning of the rest of her life grin
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by binie: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
lymelyte:
D woman not get shame at all. She should have atleast gone for a man her age range. For those of you supporting the shameless act, how would u'all feel if your mother bring a young guy exactly or below your age home for fuckkk?
To make matter worse, Maurice go dey yarn how the woman take dey suck him prickk to the friend of the widow son's and also how him take dey fuckkk and suck d woman kpecus.. Chai cheesy cheesy

Men of her age group are busy running after young women of Maurice age group, thus the so called men can't see her attractive.

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by mabeni(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
But if it was their mum that died and their dad brings home a female of their age-mate for Bleep, they would be like "Paale, chop knuckle, we dey ur back". chai! Women don sofa!

4 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by lomprico(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
timawoku:
bros wetin sopose consign dem?
Everybody gat a life to live, everybody gat a story to tell...
My brother no time to waste o, na for dem to dey reason start up life biggerly from where dem old man left off, wey dem sopose dey reason how to stand as thick men, runs parole.

Even if dem wan treat f-up why the thing go enter news?

Abeg dem F-up jare!
Tambuwa! Abeggii! The guy deserves what he got simply for the reason of gisting his friends about his escapades with the widow. If to say the guy the kak on him own after tidying I for say d boys fukkup but he the go yarn him guy how he do d tidying so e good as dem plank am.

2 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
biafranqueen:

But the woman may be bragging too. Let them go and beat her up. So if Maurice could beat the two brothers, do you think they would have dared? Their mom has her right and she misses what both sons are enjoying.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by victorazy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
timawoku:
These guys are not wise at all!

Do they expect the woman to 'self-service' till she dies?

They should be concerned about their inheritance instead of dragging their family name in the mud.

As far as am concerned, she has not cheated, her husband is dead and she has her woman 'wantings' too...

Make dem free the woman jare undecided

How will u feel if a guy as ur make is fvcking ur mother? angry

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
lomprico:

Tambuwa! Abeggii! The guy deserves what he got simply for the reason of gisting his friends about his escapades with the widow. If to say the guy the kak on him own after tidying I for say d boys fukkup but he the go yarn him guy how he do d tidying so e good as dem plank am.

Who doesn't gist about sexxx?

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Bigcake: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
timawoku:

They should be concerned about their inheritance instead of dragging their family name in the mud.

As far as am concerned, she has not cheated, her husband is dead and she has her woman 'wantings' too...

Guy, this is not about cheating but about Maurice revealing the sexcapades to his friends thereby making mockery of the widow's sons. However, the beating was not in the right direction, they should have reported their discovery to their Mum before any brouhaha. Afterall the widow's punany needs to be well drilled. Toto is a piece of flesh not worth a N100 piece of meat, but then it creates a million naira problem for mankind. Twafi toto.

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by biafranqueen: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
ferdimako:

But the woman may be bragging too. Let them go and beat her up. So if Maurice could beat the two brothers, do you think they would have dared? Their mom has her right and she misses what both sons are enjoying.
@ red wink
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by timawoku(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
lomprico:

my broda na 'timawoku' no be tambuwal o

You never forget this name way you wan gimme by force? grin

If the guys were to be in d same shoes, dem go knack pass dat one, abeg make dem free d woman joor, its in their system, make dem search for their own skill cheesy

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by lomprico(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
ferdimako:

Who doesn't gist about sexxx?
For the fact you do so doesn't mean every guy does that.

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by lomprico(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
timawoku:
my broda na 'timawoku' no be tambuwal o

You never forget this name way you wan gimme by force? grin

If the guys were to be in d same shoes, dem go knack pass dat one, abeg make dem free d woman joor, its in their system, make dem search for their own skill cheesy
Hehehehe grin
Dem be guys na, if na dia papa dey carry small chick dem for no act like this but u knw how guys protect their mothers na. If na girls dem be dem for no still behave like that.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Missmossy(f): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hahaha grin the widow herself is at fault. The lover boy suffered It though!

2 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Wendy80(f): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
timawoku:

But not someone her son's age na. Its humiliating and see d useless boy talking abt the sex. Not nice. She should get someone older biko

2 Likes

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Make them beat dat yeye Maurice again. How u go tidy person mama come dey brag to ur guys. D guy no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by deebrain(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2015
Disadvantages of dating a sugar mummy.

1) Risk of being beating up. This is usually the case when dating a woman who is, as it were, as old as your mum. It is very unlikely you be welcome by her children-if they are fellow guys. Confrontations could be physical as well as emotional depending on circumstances surrounding your being caught or the prevailing approval by the third parties. Examples include the story you are reading right now.

2)....

grin
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Kologie: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
sniper77:
The widow's sons took the wrong step. Maurice will avoid their mum's residence and meet her in different hotels in Lagos and the affair continues .The boys should have left maurice the moment they saw him in their mum's bedroom and wait for a month before carrying out a major hit.Joe and Mark pay a friendly visit to Maurice at night in his home and use base ball bats to do justice to his skull, wrists,arms,knees and legs.Some months at Igbobi would have made a difference.The vulture is a patient bird.it bids its time before feeding from a kill.Make a hit and leave no trace.
you're so on point. If i were in their shoes the scumbag would be summarily executed
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
Make una leave all dese english name and tell us deir native names undecided
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Neplusultra(f): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
the mother is a very irresponsible woman... how can a widow be bringing her lover home when she has grown children around...
As for the loverboy he got what he deserved.....i would have done the same thing
True
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by valdetino(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
We all forget to ask how old the First son or Maurice will be. May be they are over 40 years old.

Buh @ d same time d woman 4kd up. Why bring ur Dog(Lover) home. You should have kept it in a hidden cage.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by sniper77(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Kologie:

you're so on point. If i were in their shoes the scumbag would be summarily executed

Guy you hard pass me o. grin
Based on your suggestion I guess it has to be a job for a professional.

A clean shot from afar will solve the issue and your tracks well covered.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2015
lomprico:

For the fact you do so doesn't mean every guy does that.
Then u never start to dey fucvk.
Re: Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos by Champella(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Foolish rodents that called themselves children of the woman:
1. They left the mum to go and leave in another of their late dad's house: why? To fvckk freely without distraction while their mum stays alone in the big house with just the maid and cook. They think those chicks they pick at night clubs don't have brothers to fight them and break their own heads? I'd!ots!

2. They attacked a man in his most vulnerable position. Why didn't they pick on him when he was approaching the house? They had to ambush him at the room equiped with weapons: quite immature!

3. They drag their family name in the mud! They think they disgraced the man? They disgraced their mum and family legacy if they had any! What stopped them from talking to the mum and demand that she stops the relatnship immediately?

4. Prodigal children
5. Prodigal children
6. See #1-5

cheesygrin

Broz honestly, you're very funny with the way you labelled those children "foolish rodents". I've even forgotten what i wanted to say because your comments have made me laugh all day.

You come even murder the case as you talk say "see reasons 1 - 5". Abeg try go enter comedy broz. Hahahahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids / Woman Abandons Her Child At A Catholic Church In Delta (Photo) / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.