Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Be A Landlord With As Low As 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be A Landlord With As Low As 500k (1083 Views)

10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / What Manufacturing Product Can I Start With As Little As 500K Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Landlord With As Low As 500k by Rassco(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2015
Hello business minded folks, I'm Rassco. As a response to numerous requests of getting genuine lands in some selected locations in ibadan with limited budget. I've had to take some time off to dig deep and come up with some genuine juicy offers. Now, for the business minded individual you can't go wrong with investment in genuine properties.

Rassco is glad to announce to you that you can own a plot of land in ibadan for as low as 500k and commence building on it right away.

Area of influence- Akobo yawuri and Alakia egbeda axis. Mr Rassco works differently and takes the stress and you getting into wrong hands away from the picture. My joy is to see to it that you own a property in the peaceful fast modernising IB city. What's App 08066416767 BBM 2213C20F for inquires. Terms and conditions apply.
Re: Be A Landlord With As Low As 500k by Rassco(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2015
Offer still available

(1) (Reply)

"SUREBET247 IS A Scam"click To See Reasons / Longrich Business / Can someone please explain Fanbox Earnings to me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.