Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284031 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nwangoma: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringrin I taya my dear

The script is not even on the net..what anyone would find on the net after digging is a storyline/plot so I don't see how the phrase "work with the script" comes into play here. People are allowed to disagree with plots/story lines...with soaps, scripts are written as the soap progresses. They can decide to change anything and viewers are allowed to voice their displeasure about certain characters (nothing like go with the storyline/Script/Plot). GOT is good example of what I'm talking about...the books says one thing; the series heading for a different direction, why? Fans complained about certain things. Let's just enjoy "breaking free" while it's still on wink kiss Make we just dey observe cheesy
You guys are just stretching this issue o. Maybe 'script' is an overexaggeration here. Am talking about the plot/synopsis/story line that has summarized what the series is all about. It's all over the net.
Even if is not online,in developed countries, producers summarize what each movie or soap is all about. We just watch to see if the actors do justice to the storyline. Such things don't happen in Nigeria,so our thoughts are free to run wild. For this particular series,i am get to see any justification for tagging Adi and Gulabi shaddy. If the show progresses and they reveal any motive behind their actions, then i will agree with you. For now,they are acting based on the fall out of Vikram's lie. I don't see any motive behind any shady deals. Am only saying we should be guarded,objective and logical. I will be the first to condemn any character,if the storyline has ulterior motives behind the character.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nwangoma:

You guys are just stretching this issue o. Maybe 'script' is an overexaggeration here. Am talking about the plot/synopsis/story line that has summarized what the series is all about. It's all over the net.
Even if is not online,in developed countries, producers summarize what each movie or soap is all about. We just watch to see if the actors do justice to the storyline. Such things don't happen in Nigeria,so our thoughts are free to run wild. For this particular series,i am get to see any justification for tagging Adi and Gulabi shaddy. If the show progresses and the reveal any motive behind their actions, then i will agree with you. For now,they are acting based on the fall out of Vikram's lie. I don't see any motive behind any shady deals. Am only saying we should be guarded and be objective and logical. I will be the first to condemn any character,if the storyline has ulterio motives behind the character.
So it is ok to use a lie to cover up a lie?in this case Adi,Sugni and Gulabi lied that Sugni is an orphan in order to according to you,cover up Vikram's lie?two wrongs can never make a right

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
today's fear files is just funny
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nwangoma: 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
ujugladys:

So it is ok to use a lie to cover up a lie?in this case Adi,Sugni and Gulabi lied that Sugni is an orphan in order to according to you,cover up Vikram's lie?two wrongs can never make a right
What caused the lie,heartbreaks,saadhakai in the first place? Where these issues avoidable? Yes.
Everything is going wrong based on a cause and effect premise. That's what the producers want you to understand. How they intend to manipulate the characters after that initial deceit is entirely up to them. As it stands,everybody has lost Vik's trust and he will do things that will keep him away from his loved ones.
I don tire for this issue abeg.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nwangoma:

What caused the lie,heartbreaks,saadhakai in the first place? Where these issues avoidable? Yes.
Everything is going wrong based on a cause and effect premise. That's what the producers want you to understand. How they intend to manipulate the characters after that initial deceit is entirely up to them. As it stands,everybody has lost Vik's trust and he will do things that will keep him away from his loved ones.
I don tire for this issue abeg.
I tire for the issue too,but u didn't answer the question,so it is ok for them to lie that Sugni is an orphan
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ok,ishita,now that u hv succeeded in making yash angry with aarti,how are you gonna get yash to luv u?u are on a long thing oo

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 3:49am On Jul 12, 2015
What has this thread turned to Smh....
I miss the old days of excitement and understanding amongst everyone....
I miss you larrybabe.... I hope you are okay wherever you are

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 4:09am On Jul 12, 2015
fourfunmi:
What has this thread turned to Smh....
I miss the old days of excitement and understanding amongst everyone....
I miss you larrybabe.... I hope you are okay wherever you are

Hian!!
This argument is what makes the whole thing exciting.
What's with the whole sorrowful kinikan of missing larrybabe and hoping she's ok?? They should cast you in eternal love with daljeet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2015
ujugladys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAROpoWcTPM

thanks a lot, I just watched it
phenomenal

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2015
kilode100:

Hian!!
What's with the whole sorrowful kinikan of missing larrybabe and hoping she's ok?? They should cast you in eternal love with daljeet.

yeh!!!!

epic

you've just made my day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2015
kilode100:

Hian!!

grin cheesy cheesy
Dis kilode sef grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2015
kilode100:

Hian!!
Dere is nothing exiciting about all these silly arguments about a soap that aired a long time and actors that have made their money already.i usually come here for updates when i'm not able to watch but not anymore,cause all i would come here to meet is rubbish arguments.the thing jus tire me.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fourfunmi: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2015
kilode100:

Hian!!
Lol.... I reject it ooo... That guy is clueless abeg!!
Hmmm...about the argument thingy....it was okay at first but seriously...its tasteless now... Imagine a physical argument for days... Gosh...if you let things go doesn't make you less smarter or takes your views from you. Sometimes we just have to let go.This looks like a case of you touch me I touch you, your hand no go last for my body..Hian!! I doubt ppl read those stuffs except for those being mentioned bcz as for me I just scroll down to ppl who have new views.
Yes I really do miss larrybabe and those early first 1-30 pages of the thread. I really do hope she's okay.
I'm a silent reader and I do love everyone. If I don't hear from you too...I will defo ask after you too dear

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2015
gringringringringringrin

Naaah!! We must all hold hands here singing "kumbaya" and follow one opinion. The arguments started from the updates by the way. We don't see things the same way..while some are being objective, looking at things the way they are on the show, others are following 'the script'. No wahala grin *group hug everyone* cheesy kiss . It ain't that serious at the end of the day..happy Sunday y'all . Kilode100 any Sunday Rice wink . I hope Larrybabe is okay too

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by queenhecate: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2015
I never knew such a site existed and only found here by googling destiny a few days ago. I read up to the current discussion and was hooked but this argument started and frankly, I was disheartened really. It became a slangfest more or less and a showing off and very boring.
I was on the verge of unfollowing before the calm came back.
Praissssssssse the lord ooo. That is my testimony umunnem. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:
gringringringringringrin

Naaah!! We must all hold hands here singing "kumbaya" and follow one opinion. The arguments started from the updates by the way. We don't see things the same way..while some are being objective, looking at things the way they are on the show, others are following 'the script'. No wahala grin *group hug everyone* cheesy kiss . It ain't that serious at the end of the day..happy Sunday y'all . Kilode100 any Sunday Rice wink . I hope Larrybabe is okay too

grin grin grin

Food full ground cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
fourfunmi:

Lol.... I reject it ooo... That guy is clueless abeg!!
Hmmm...about the argument thingy....it was okay at first but seriously...its tasteless now... Imagine a physical argument for days... Gosh...if you let things go doesn't make you less smarter or takes your views from you. Sometimes we just have to let go.This looks like a case of you touch me I touch you, your hand no go last for my body..Hian!! I doubt ppl read those stuffs except for those being mentioned bcz as for me I just scroll down to ppl who have new views.
Yes I really do miss larrybabe and those early first 1-30 pages of the thread. I really do hope she's okay.
I'm a silent reader and I do love everyone. If I don't hear from you too...I will defo ask after you too dear

Wetin you dey reject cheesy cheesy

KK dear...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
ujugladys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAROpoWcTPM

Uju/mistytohcute e be like like them cut this you- tube version sef...watch this one... wink . And share ya test-moni, it's a 20mins episode o, and the dance is at the end.

http://www.zeetv.com/shows/phir-subah-hogi/video/phir-subah-hogi-episode-43-14-06-2012.html
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Uju/mistytohcute e be like like them cut this you- tube version sef...watch this one... wink . And share ya test-moni, it's a 20mins episode o, and the dance is at the end.

http://www.zeetv.com/shows/phir-subah-hogi/video/phir-subah-hogi-episode-43-14-06-2012.html

Na wa for zee world o,they give us half. Baked bread,i wish I cld understand what they were saying,if u want to watch it,skip to 11.12min
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
Na wa for ds ishita babe, d devil s kinder than she is, shuu #married again# I jus hope aarti will b able to overcome ds hurdle, little Ayu found, & Ishita exposed & as for aarti she should stop trying to be the perfect mum.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by skentelelady(f): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
I just saw my own version of BF today and these are my observations

Vikram: he is good who is genuinely in love but doesn't know how to control his emotions and convince everyone he's for real

Sugni: a novice in love with vikram but doesn't know how to go back to after knowing Vikram's secret. She's totally confused and doesn't really have anyone to show here d right direction except her god but she doesn't still see d signs from it.

Gulabi: shes a stupid, selfish and manipulator. She has an ulterior motives to me. Why will u not allow ur daughter to marry for true love? Why will u be a against someone who has good intentions for ur daughter but u want her to be treated as bedni by other landlords or as a betrayal to amrita. I just can't have ds woman as a mother becos she doesn't want good form her daughter. She wants her daughter to become what she has become.

Adi: he's a thief. He actually wanted sugni Dats y he never showed interest in amrita and even after she left. Why would he proposed to marry her.

I wish vikram can have d courage to leave or fashy sugni and then wait patiently of how she will run back to his arms.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Happy Sunday everyone.
Just incase you don't fancy the arguments and contributions just scroll down and look for something you like. Believe me,if we all fold our hands and never argue or contribute,this thread will die off and become boring.
This thread has been interactive and fun so far cos of our various updates,observation,views and arguments. Some people are silent readers while others like to contribute....it's never a do or die affair. Am only against personal attacks cos we are all friends here.
Constructive arguments and discussion has never killed anyone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:
gringringringringringrin

Bia Babe, edit your comment o. *we must not all*.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Bia Babe, edit your comment o. *we must not all*.

*now singing*
Kumbaya my Lord. ..kumbayaaaaa!!

I am following the script joor grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by queenhecate: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
Please somebodi fit tell me if satyakaam go die just like that?
I hope not oo. Chai!
Me likey him wella.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2015
one orijin for @skentelelady

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Angelmilley: 2:59am On Jul 13, 2015
Married again is the best for me

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 4:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Happy Sunday everyone.
Just incase you don't fancy the arguments and contributions just scroll down and look for something you like. Believe me,if we all fold our hands and never argue or contribute,this thread will die off and become boring.
This thread has been interactive and fun so far cos of our various updates,observation,views and arguments. Some people are silent readers while others like to contribute....it's never a do or die affair. Am only against personal attacks cos we are all friends here.

On point!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 5:52am On Jul 13, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Happy Sunday everyone.

Thumbs up!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2015
matel:
arti is the dullest of them up, she is acting cat woman ( Halle Berry) , how could she have left the hux without calling her inlaws...? i pray not to have a daughter like Arti................................................................... seriously indian script writers dey learn 4 were Naija script writers dey.
God bless you for this comment. your head is alive
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 9:31am On Jul 13, 2015
pls friends can you share with us what you have learn from Indian series so far and what motivates you to keep watching. mhh for me 1.) i learn the Indians are more into family living together, from generations to generations. they believe in having one big house that will accommodate every member of the family even in laws sad sad sad sad 2). the women bears the responsibility of taking care of the grooms family during marriage unless on close understanding but even at that d culture supersedes. 3) second marriage is well frowned in the Indian community like it is a taboo civilization is helping them handle the issue. 4)just like every other tribe you have the reach and the poor. but in their case the Landlord gets every respect in their community and the same respect is attached to every member of the Land lords house which is wrong. for nija to your tent ooo. your land-lordship ends as u come out of your gate. 5) The series promotes lots of lies and it goes for granted. they seem to lie at every given opportunity. imagine in married again lies rule the series 6) THEIR DIRECTORS CAN BE BUMB IN DIRECTING. VERY DUMB. just these one for now pls share yours so that we can learn. have a beautiful day allllll

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by queenhecate: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2015
The girl in the 1234 dance is not the same girl that acted chennai express movie, is she?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.