Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,875 members, 7,862,936 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1290878 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2015
If she doesn't die, hmmm na wa oo...she was shot, fell from that height, it's either the river is too deep n she drowns or its shallow n she hits her head..All of the above = Death ooo Sooo how will she survive?
tomisinbaby:

Lolz,why will she die when she hasn't reunited with her vikram

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Vyolet(f): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
So Sahiba(Ekta Kaul) and Daljeet( Kanan Malhotra) were a couple in real life until they broke up due to compatibility issue..hmm.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2015
sugni:
If she doesn't die, hmmm na wa oo...she was shot, fell from that height, it's either the river is too deep n she drowns or its shallow n she hits her head..All of the above = Death ooo Sooo how will she survive?

If Saraswati can look normal after having 3rd degree burn without any surgery.anything can happen in bollywood movies.Just believe

9 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 2:16am On Aug 23, 2015
J3da:
THE PROMISE YESTERDAY
Bani and Rano are in the office, they just finished a meeting and Rano decides to take Bani back home. As they leave, they bump into Jai and Pia. She tells Jai that Bani came to the office and she will recover quickly. Rano tells Jai that everyone hates him and he will regret this for the rest of his life. Pia speaks and tells Rano to stop insulting Jai but He tells Pia not to bother, that Bani’s insanity has also affected everyone. He wonders how Bani will be able to manage such a vast company with the current state to mind. He says he came to do some work in the office but now, seeing Bani has upset him that he doesn’t feel like working anymore. He turns around and leaves with Pia. Later, Karuna meets Pia and tells him that he’s done so much for the family yet, they prefer Bani over him. She says he was even thrown out of the house he built by himself because of Bani. She tells Jai that everyone hates him and Jai says that’s what he wants. He tells Karuna that he wants Bani to feel so much pain and it’s that pain that will bring her back to her senses. The family gather to celebrate on behalf of Bani’s current role as the owner of the Walia properties.. Rashi gets emotional when she goes up to get Bani. She tells her aunt she can’t bear to see Bani in this state. Karuna calls Rano who is still in the office and informs her that Rashi is in a bad state and her mother, Billo is not attending the party. Karuna tells Rano that Bani needs her and Rano says she will be home soon. As Rano leaves the office, she slips and falls down. She holds her belly and is scared she has lost her baby. Some men come to assist her, they ask if she is okay and Rano says she is fine as she gets up.
At the party, the press arrive and everyone is wondering who invited them. Jigyasa smiles as she says “I can’s wait to crash this party” The press interviews Rano and asks if it’s true Bani is not mentally stable. Rano replies saying it’s true, Bani isn’t okay now but soon, she will get better and will run the project. She says he sister won’t give up, she will rise from the bottom and start all over again. Rano tells the press to go and publish the story, the unique story of an ordinary girl. Jai walks in and says” Hello everybody” The press sees him and run to meet him. One of the reporters asks Jai if he is still with Bani. Smiling, Jai informs them that his relationship with Bani is over. There’s an uproar in the house as everyone whispers… Tarun walks up to Jai and scolds him for his behavior. Taron is upset with Jai and says he cheated on his wife and yet, he humiliates her in public. Jai says to his friend, what we do, how we do it and where we do it, only us know. He tells Tarun that today, Bani is dead to him and he shoes Bani the divorce papers. Bani gets dizzy and she faints. Her family surrounds her and Ranveer asks the guest to kindly leave, the party is over. Someone from the office calls Sahil and informs hims that Rano fell down in the office and he thinks she is badly hurt. Jai tries to meet Bani but Karuna stops him. Jai asks her to leave him, Bani needs him but Karuna tells Jai that he has come this far, that until Bani gets fully recovered, it won’t be wise for him to go close to her. She says she has never seen anyone that loves the way he loves Bani. Today, he caused her pain in order to save her life but he needs to continue until she finally cries. Bani is rushed to the hospital. Sahil meets his mother and tells her that Rano is risking their baby’s life, today she fell down at the office and now, she is at the hospital with Bani when she should be resting. Jigyasa says if Rano loses this baby, she will deal with her. At the hospital, Rano is in pain and a nurse takes her in to check up on her. Later, a doctor informs Rano that she has internal bleeding which was a result from her fall. She tells Rano that some complications has occurred and her baby may not be a normal child when he/she is born. Sahil walks in and hears this. When they are alone, he scolds Rano and says if anything happens to his baby, he will curse Bani cause she is responsible for everything that is happening.
Jai sneaks into Bani’s room to see her. He says” Bani I can’t bear to see you like this and I know I am responsible for everything that is happening to you. I know you hate me now and even I, am beginning to hate myself. I said all those things to you so you will get well soon. I promise you if you get well, I will leave your life forever. Please get well soon” As Jai leaves, Bani’s monitor starts beeping. The doctor comes in and wonders why a different heartbeat is beating. He check Bani’s tummy and hears a baby heartbeat. He tells the nurse that Bani is pregnant and asks her to go and get Bani’s medical reports. Pia comes in and sees police at the hospital. She asks a nurse what is happening and the nurse informs her that Bani is missing and the just found out she is pregnant. Pia can’t believe her ears and asks the nurse to take her to Bani’s room. Bani is seen walking on a lonely road as she remembers the doctor saying she is pregnant. Bani finally screams as she cries.. She holds her tummy as she says she can’t give birth to this child because this world is cruel and she doesn’t want to bring her child into this wicked world. She says love has shattered her and now, she doesn’t want to live in this world anymore. “I will kill you, I will kill you”, she shouts as she hold her tummy. Pia goes into Bani’s room and sees Bani’s medical reports. She says if Jai finds out about Bani’s pregnancy, he will abandon her and her baby. She burns Bani’s medical reports. Karuna calls Jai and informs him that Bani is missing. A mystery man points a gun on Bani threatening to kill her. Bani turns around and looks at him….

this post was curled from www.jennyentertains.com......thanks J3dA for sharing. Y'all should actually check out the website for updates on lots more and also sign up to get instant recaps and reviews to your email addy as soon they are posted
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 2:18am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=J3da post=37222272]THE PROMISE YESTERDAY

this post was curled from www.jennyentertains.com......thanks J3dA for sharing. Y'all should actually check out the website for updates on lots more and also sign up to get instant recaps and reviews to your email addy as soon they are posted
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 2:21am On Aug 23, 2015
Lbotusme:
J3da , thanks for the updates

Hi, checkout www.jennyentertains.com....for updates on lots more and also sign up to get instant recaps and reviews to your email addy as soon they are posted
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dawoyo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
‎Pls guys, where can I  download ‎The Promise Season 1 Episode 1? Any ideas?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dawoyo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
jennyzee:

Hi, checkout www.jennyentertains.com....for updates on lots more and also sign up to get instant recaps and reviews to your email addy as soon they are posted

Hi Jenny, do u have a link to The Promise S1E1 writeup in your website?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Shey Oga vikky no get any oda jacket apart frm d brown colour jacket.lolzzzz
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
sugni:
U re asking us how she will survive? but for u to type that up there really means Sugni survived it, if not re u a ghost? tongue grin On a serious note
Sugni cannot die even if she fall from the highest cliff on earth, they got find a believable way for her to be alive or else the series is ending tomorrow, a protagonist can't die like in a movie, the antagonist have to die first before the protagonist if at all they ve to die. if not the film rating/viewers will drop drastically, for example the movie Robin Hood, not that Robin died but his fellow protagonist that's his first girl friend (forgotten her name) died, as well as rating/viewership the died down along with her.
So Sugni can't die now or else breaking free is ending tomorrow.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
tomisinbaby:

If Saraswati can look normal after having 3rd degree burn without any surgery.anything can happen in bollywood movies.Just believe

Hehe lmao

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Abdul240(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Married again is my best tv show

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=jennyzee post=37238011][/quote]

Sorry to disappoint you, my posts were not curled from www.jennyentertains.com
Nice try though!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kachiyy(f): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2015
why didn't Adi and Vikram jump in after Sugni eh... they should have jumped in to save her.. Adi is just yarning dust..

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by VOM: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
what I find quite funny is how she rolled over to the cliff's edge from the spot where she was shot,I don't know which is more silly between Nollywood and Bollywood.lol and smh

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by VOM: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
what I find quite funny is how she rolled over to the cliff's edge from the spot where she was shot,I don't know which is more silly between Nollywood and Bollywood action scenes, lol and smh.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
J3da:
BREAKING FREE YESTERDAY

Thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by omoharry(f): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
VOM:
what I find quite funny is how she rolled over to the cliff's edge from the spot where she was shot,I don't know which is more silly between Nollywood and Bollywood.lol and smh
Abi...I thought my eye were deceiving me..Indian films and their magic..anyway..i think Sugni needed to die anyway to fulfill the producers vision of the story, because she was suppose to collapse on the floor and not over the edge of the cliff.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Adi(after Sugni fell into that ditch): Sugni come out, I know you like playing games and you're very shy
Sugni(struggling for life in the ditch): * Why shall I shy?*
cheesy grin Good gracious me

Anyway Sugni's gone to get her brain formatted back to factory settings. .some memories wiped and loose screws tightened.

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Adi(after Sugni fell into that ditch): Sugni come out, I know you like playing games and you're very shy

Anyway Sugni's gone to get her brain formatted back to factory settings. .some memories wiped and loose screws tightened.
Lolz @forwetinnah it is high time that brain got back to factory settings

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
The lake abi puddle sugni fell in ehh... They couldn't even do the film trick well.. Hm lele .... I don't think sugni is dead. Maybe she planned with adi to do that so that vikram can free them and so that vikram can confess. Iono
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Wait... Did she really say that? Or you just playing.Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
The creator had mercy on her... Vikram and the rest couldn't run down and try to save her from the river /lake/pond .
tomisinbaby:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
The bullet was meant for Adi..
Blossom023:
The lake abi puddle sugni fell in ehh... They couldn't even do the film trick well.. Hm lele .... I don't think sugni is dead. Maybe she planned with adi to do that so that vikram can free them and so that vikram can confess. Iono
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
This Katjiri is very ambitious , she is the most ambitious woman on zee world.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Laskmi happiness is giving Karan sleepless night. Haha...*be happy (in Sarvitri's voice)..
Pavitra is so ambitious ooo get eyes almost popped out of her sockets in the hotel. Haha..
I think Laskmi should have told her father the truth and stop Karan in his plans.. Anyway they want the program to still be long...
What's with Madam Rosili and her silver purse I wonder what is inside the purse

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hahaha Mama Adi and Mama Vikram are rolling the red carpet.. Reva u pitched ur tent on the wrong side.... No condition is permanent.... Suman is really mean eshhhh .now the house belongs to Djwalya
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
This Suman looks like Chucky from Child's play.who are all these boring new people

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
Suman has gone from "mere Kitchen politician" to full blown Dictator/Manipulator with 'body language' undecided...not her fault, Vikram is now a wanderer. Chai, Vikram's family yaff suffered

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by peacettw: 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
breaking free: 6 months later.......

Well, i'll rather live with that than 20 years later...garnished with 2 key actors dead, fully grown kids and add to all of that no signs of aging, not even a wrinkle on the previous actors' faces. Eternal love, I hail thee

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by peacettw: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
So sugni is alive...howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.