Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1284179 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
This yuvraj's mumuness is raise to power infinity, haba!!! Kajri & Rasilli press ur button, u go dy bhave Lk zombie, m serzly tired of watching #Destiny

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
slyowokoya:

Well earned nonsense. He brought on himself, he should have told Sugni about Reva.

Agreed!! But the price he paid for that Lie was tooo much!

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kiiikiiiikiii...even paralysed Suryacant is rejecting Menka!! Menka stay away o!! What a life??

9 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You're mean cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Agreed!! But the price he paid for that Lie was tooo much!

Omg u agree? smiley
But...after that first lie Vikram went from bad to clinically mad. He suffering was well earned. He can start healing now.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
slyowokoya:

Omg u agree? smiley
But...after that first lie Vikram went from bad to clinically mad. He suffering was well earned. He can start healing now.

Ofcourse I agree...i never said Vikram was faultless but that there was a reason for his madness. The evil trio (Adi, Reva and Gulabi) pushed him..the same thing Tarabai and Divikar tried to do

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Laali Returns, the telenovela series, will be showing frm 11th Sept and guess who will be recapping? [url]jennyentertains.com[/url] !! hehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Let me wound-jure Adi fans some more before lights out tongue
@ Sly o...
1) Which day Sugni don look Adi like this??
2)..has Vikram looked at any other like this ??

Una kachifonu o.....Odi ola! cheesy . After tomorrow this madness go end cry
*lights out*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Pavrita/Kadjiri's teeth though...tsk tsk!! sad

This advert sef..Biko I no wan see Gurmeet face again o

"Hoi Sarafrika...come and watch me blaah blaah"

Watch you do what?? angry

I was like u wan sing or dance

or just flex muscle

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2015
mistytohcute:

or just flex muscle
he is a model nd a dancer naa.... may be he wan model 4 una or may be dance
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by dboyflexy(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2015
mistytohcute:

or just flex muscle
he is a model nd a dancer naa.... may be he wan model 4 una or may be dance
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 12:12am On Sep 10, 2015
DzTzl:
This yuvraj's mumuness is raise to power infinity, haba!!! Kajri & Rasilli press ur button, u go dy bhave Lk zombie, m serzly tired of watching #Destiny

cheesy cheesy grin grin

The proverbial dog that is wired to get lost...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jennyzee(f): 1:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Cant wait for Breaking free finale! www.jennyentertains.com
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2015
Kajiri has that special touch that makes yuvraj lose all his mental capabilities...dude is severely wiped!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2015
Kajiri has that special touch that makes yuvraj lose all his mental capabilities...dude is severely wiped! Or the other possibility could be he's just dumb,period.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2015
slyowokoya:

Well earned nonsense. He brought on himself, he should told Sugni about Reva.
jeez sorry to say ooh bt can u just shut it grin,hw many times are we gonna tell you that he actually did.u knw what please do me a fvour,go nd buy breaking free season one and see were it all started.then u would understnd why vik has a lot of fans.left for me sugni should have been left to remain a miserable bedni and not get the respect nd honour vikram gave her.she also went against her friend.jeez that girl is just a wolf rather beast in sheep's clothing.i never planned on joining dis vikram fight,but girl u pushed me with all ur rantings about how vikram is a coward,stupid and all those trashed u spewd abt him grin grin grin wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zaynie(f): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2015
In as much as I am not an Adi fan, I stopped being a Vikram supporter a long time ago. The only reason he got away from his crimes.......yes crimes against his community and his family was because he was never reported. See how he was shaking the day Suman called police.....you call that fearless?
Fine he fits the roll of protector to a T but if not that the scriptwriters obviously have a missing screw in their heads plus the one that casy chose an Adi that was hard to believe.....Vikram should never have gotten Sugni.....
For heavens sakes he had her killed!!!!!!! In his anger and jealousy he had her killed! Who does that?
I also believe that if he has given Reva another chance when the whole truth came out, she might have turned a new leaf. But did he? No!
Why shouldnt Reva have attempted to kill Vik? She was driven by the same thing that drove Vikram to do those crazy things......
I know Vikram can so trip with his Macho man tendencies and Adi, was so not suitable for Sugni, but still.......what Vik did for most of the series was absolute nonsense.
He shot Gulabi
He shot Kuhu
He had Adi's warehouse burnt down....that is sabotage!
He had them run off the road.
He had them assasinated.

Thats a bit too much for me to still love him.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by enoqueen: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2015
Saloni....

Hope tara sister wont turn against her

Patiently waiting.

In other news "who de go durban" grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2015
enoqueen:
Saloni....

Hope tara sister wont turn against her

Patiently waiting.

In other news "who de go durban" grin grin grin
ofcuz she will!!!! See her face like that of a thief.. I think she is jealous of her Sister n wants her husband,... that tara is the biggest/baddest fool ever liveth

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2015
Pls, breaking free should do n End!... they start their soaps well, n it turns nonsense towards the middle n End.. ..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2015
my poor baby is leaving today
chai
I can't hold this tears anymore
no actor has ever made me feel this way
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2015
sugni:
Pls, breaking free should do n End!... they start their soaps well, n it turns nonsense towards the middle n End.. ..

So true. We have dealt with one mad man long enough. That means Karan is next to go.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
Kajiri has that special touch that makes yuvraj lose all his mental capabilities...dude is severely wiped! Or the other possibility could be he's just dumb,period.
he's dumb nd still a baby. Dat he's married doesn't mean he's grown.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2015
sugni:
ofcuz she will!!!! See her face like that of a thief.. I think she is jealous of her Sister n wants her husband,... that tara is the biggest/baddest fool ever liveth
Tara nd Pia hv d same blood in them. Greedy gals
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2015
zaynie:
In as much as I am not an Adi fan, I stopped being a Vikram supporter a long time ago. The only reason he got away from his crimes.......yes crimes against his community and his family was because he was never reported. See how he was shaking the day Suman called police.....you call that fearless?
Fine he fits the roll of protector to a T but if not that the scriptwriters obviously have a missing screw in their heads plus the one that casy chose an Adi that was hard to believe.....Vikram should never have gotten Sugni.....
For heavens sakes he had her killed!!!!!!! In his anger and jealousy he had her killed! Who does that?
I also believe that if he has given Reva another chance when the whole truth came out, she might have turned a new leaf. But did he? No!
Why shouldnt Reva have attempted to kill Vik? She was driven by the same thing that drove Vikram to do those crazy things......
I know Vikram can so trip with his Macho man tendencies and Adi, was so not suitable for Sugni, but still.......what Vik did for most of the series was absolute nonsense.
He shot Gulabi
He shot Kuhu
He had them assasinated.

Vikram's love is not for everybody, it is for a select few, deal with it #teamvikramSugni

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2015
blazer90707:

jeez sorry to say ooh bt can u just shut it grin,hw many times are we gonna tell you that he actually did.u knw what please do me a fvour,go nd buy breaking free season one and see were it all started.then u would understnd why vik has a lot of fans.left for me sugni should have been left to remain a miserable bedni and not get the respect nd honour vikram gave her.she also went against her friend.jeez that girl is just a wolf rather beast in sheep's clothing.i never planned on joining dis vikram fight,but girl u pushed me with all ur rantings about how vikram is a coward,stupid and all those trashed u spewd abt him grin grin grin wink
preach it sister, I don't even want that Sugni for Vikram,but just because Vikram loves her so much,thats why we are supporting them,the girl is silly,

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2015
slyowokoya:

He fought 6 men for Sugni just like Aarti fought two men while she was heavy with pregnancy. All nah film trick joor. Standing for Sugni was courageous but too much of anything is BAD!
too much of what exactly is bad?love?courage? Did you even watch the series from the beginning?or you joined half way? Oh well, we know ourselves, no matter what u say about Vikram, we can never change our mind about him,he is our hero!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2015
zaynie:
He shot Gulabi
He shot Kuhu
He had them assasinated.

Gbam! grin

That's all I want these Vikrains to admit.
Who wants a man that will shoot his and ur families all the name of love? If he can't have you then he must make ur life and anyone around you a misery!
The Law has name for that, it's called stalking! And it attracts jail term of no less than 5yrs!

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
ujugladys:
too much of what exactly is bad?love?courage? Did you even watch the series from the beginning?or you joined half way? Oh well, we know ourselves, no matter what u say about Vikram, we can never change our mind about him,he is our hero!

Both. smiley
Too much courage will definitely hurt you and more important people you think you're protecting.
Too much love is called obsession, trust me one need an obsessive lover, just ask Sugni and Sahiba grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:20am On Sep 10, 2015
blazer90707:

You apologise and then insult me. It shows where you got your manners from. Pls don't quote my post again.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2015
I have had disagreements with loads of lady's on thread especially forwetinah and ujugladys all in good fun. It's fun. We are all passionate women and we express ourselves however only about the fictional characters in the Indian series.
angry Don't no one tell me to shut up!
It ok for Vikrains to call Adi lizard it don't bother...much grin
I can call Vikram a crazied mad man, obsessive stalker, idi*t potbelly old man. Stuck it up, babies! wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by HalimaSadiya(f): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2015
ujugladys:
Vikram's love is not for everybody, it is for a select few, deal with it #teamvikramSugni
#TeamAdiSugni ! <3

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.