Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283622 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by busar(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2015
rainyday:
Hi Ladies,I don watch Laali to the end on youtube,i couldnt resist it abeg! Now am happy wink
Without understanding what they were saying?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 4:39pm On May 08, 2015
busar:
Without understanding what they were saying?

It's very easy to follow as long as u started it on dstv. It also has a little summary per episode.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:15pm On May 08, 2015
Chinum:

It's very easy to follow as long as u started it on dstv. It also has a little summary per episode.
Na wa o without understanding? - can't o is there no way one can get subtitle?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:46pm On May 08, 2015
Please what happened to shekar's hand?they took light and before it cld come back on,i saw Ratna dressing his wound
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:50pm On May 08, 2015
Chinum:

Yeah,it's quite easy to follow only if there is a little summary before it. But i don't have MB data for that process,i will just wait for Zee world or buy the DVD.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
Guess who?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
ujugladys:
Guess who?
My baby, Shekar. Let Laali catch me...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Aolly(f): 9:28pm On May 08, 2015
The indian culture is just like the yoruba's,they respect their elders,imagine refering to their elders as sister in a respectful manner just like d yorubas. And another thing i really liked is their culture and d way they celebrate,they always have one thing or the other to celebrate or what do you think?

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:34pm On May 08, 2015
Aolly:
The indian culture is just like the yoruba's,they respect their elders,imagine refering to their elders as sister in a respectful manner just like d yorubas. And another thing i really liked is their culture and d way they celebrate,they always have one thing or the other to celebrate or what do you think?
Indian culture is like everyother African culture. There is enough respect for elders in the family,they also observe different types of festivals and rituals. They don't play with their culture and religion. Physically and culturally,they look like Africans that mixed with white people for a long period of time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 9:38pm On May 08, 2015
ujugladys:
Guess who?

Ahh. Dats my lil master Shehkar kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:38pm On May 08, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

My baby, Shekar. Let Laali catch me...
Yeah!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:44pm On May 08, 2015
Chinum:

Ahh. Dats my lil master Shehkar kiss
You are right
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 08, 2015
the part that always makes me laugh: sheikah sir, the animals are destroying your field
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 10:43pm On May 08, 2015
Married Again.....naa naa naa, naa naa naa, yeh dil hee, yeh dil hee, yeh dil heeeeee.............. That is the background song that plays whenever Arti and Yash are staring into each others eyes.... mehnnn those two can communicate as well as make love with their eyes sha!

Just when Arti wanted to spill the beans about her divorce statue before marriage to Yash, Aunty Maya barged into their room without knocking!!!!!!!! so Vidhi got into trouble because of that stupid Bhavani, after everything she was

told? she wants to work, now work don dey work her after killing Mr. TV producer!!!!! she wan escape go Switzerland, sotayyyyyy my sweet Arti and Yash come turn to Private Detectives... hmmmmmm......I love their team work though..... but Arti no forget your own gbege wey dey wait for you o!

I have never seen Brijesh this angry!!!!!!!!!!, he did not even allow Bhavani touch Vidhi's leg (show of begging for mercy), Na crazy Yash come dey cool am down..... i love and hate the distraction though, but Arti procrastination is only the thief of time.......hurry up and tell Yash about Prachant so that una honeymoon go continue jare, i love watching Yash and Arti's scene, only that they rarely touch, just staring deeply into each others eyes with the above background song playing.....

Praschant sef can be sooooooo annoying, if its possible to change the story lines and kill the MUFU already!!!!!!!!!!!did i just type that!!!!!.... Poor Mrs. Dubey, sorry o! your husband is putting too much pressure on you to save the already dead Praschant!!!!!! Arti and yash's love will conquer all.....

Eternal Love: How stupid!!!!! NO!! StewPid can Sahiba be?? doing all that for a guy, even sell your jewelry just for the guy to ditch you for London!!!!!!!! and the boy papa sef come dey make mouth, Papa Sahiba for just Siiiilllllaaaaapp that gele comot for him head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin make the girl dey, dey wait for Mr. London abi?

That was a very good slap papa Sahiba gave to Sahiba make her sense for return, but he should have given one also to papa Ranveer wey dey run him mouth like tap water wey no get control, telling the whole guest that Sahiba is helplessly in love with his son, sotayyyyyy she gave away all her bridal jewelry for him to be able to raise cash and go to London. even the Ranveer sef, i saw this coming but dude is soooooo selfish, thinking about only himself and his life...... well, such is LIFE!!!!!!

SUMMARY OF ETERNAL LOVE
Sahiba is in love with her childhood sweetheart, Ranveer. Daljeet, who lives in the same village as Sahiba and Ranveer's families, falls in love with Sahiba. Sahiba and Ranveer's marriage gets fixed, but Ranveer gets a sudden job offer in London and leaves. Sahiba decides to go to London in search of him. She needs a passport, and has to be a married woman in order to get one easily. So she marries Daljeet. Sahiba and Daljeet reaches London. Sahiba lives with Daljeet in London and tries to find out about Ranveer. Ranveer learns that Sahiba has got married and is settled in London. Ranveer thinks that Sahiba is happy with her husband. On the rebound he gets engaged to a rich girl named Jazz. However, Daljeet finds Ranveer and convinces him to reunite with Sahiba. However, by this time, Sahiba has started caring for Daljeet. Now Ranveer wants to get Sahiba back and, in fury, he accidentally kills Jazz's father. He puts the blame on Daljeet, who is arrested. Ranveer assures Sahiba that he will get Daljeet released from the prison only if she marries him. To save Daljeet Sahiba agrees and marries Ranveer. Daljeet returns to the village and learns that Sahiba did all that just because of him. Ranveer is now trying to be a better person, because he truly loves Sahiba. Daljeet wants revenge from Ranveer...........................................................to be continued!!!

Destiny: I don really tire for this Kshitij wey dey do like mumu for love sef? you dey see geh since, u no approach her, until she don get one psycho, thanks to Menka her step-mom, you now want to do what sef? wait there until dem slappppp that your red lips comot for your face and Laxmi too can be annoyingly pushy, although, i love her fighting spirit sha and the fact that she is very outspoken but...........she is better than her mama and Saraswati wey dey do like heavy mumu, cannot even defend themselves even if it means saving their lives, leaving it for Laxmi embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Suryakant Garodia can be overbearing and annoying at the same time too, because of SON, he just neglected his daughters? could not even remember Laxmi's birthday sef, not even a gift because he is annoyed with her for speaking out and can only forgive if Yuvraj ask him to do so.... na wa o!!!! i go born son too o!!!!!! it will all soon backfire sha, you cannot hide the truth for too long or maltreat your own blood for too long..... Suryakant's sisters (Halki and Phulki) too can be annoying, as if they do not have brains of their own.....Halki's husband, Hashmukh, always blabbing like a fool "what have i said now"?caanot even speak out his mind sef!!!marry wife wey carry you come drop for her brother house can't u guys get a house of your own??

Menka brother don go steal Saraswati jewelry, after dem go punish Saraswati for being a girl child and careless....hmmmmmmmmm...

Laali: did not really watch today's episode, i will watch it full come Sunday, but i saw a bit of the ''Festival of Colours'' where Mukul was rough handling Jamuni and Laali came to her rescue.......hmmmmmm Laali to the rescue again, i just wish she gives it a rest cos whoever she is doing it for does not appreciate any of her effort at all.....Ranvijay saw it all but being a beast that he is, he is going to cover the criminal and allow the yeye alliance called marriage to go on embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed So sad for Ratna though........ but how come few days ago she was talking to a boy in a pix she was supposed to be in love with and a few days later she is in love with a criminal she hardly knows? question for the Gods'' in Jon Snow's voice.....

Only Shekhar can really stand up to his aunt and dad without battering an eyelid....... telling his aunt that Laali is TWICE the person that she can never be?? chai!!!! below the belt did you see mama Shekhar give a little smile at that comment to Loha's sister and to the Dad ''I am warning you........'' chai!!!!! warning Loha? the ''Big Beautiful Mansion'' owner? and what a laugh Papa Loha gave to Loha and asked him how it felt to be warned by your own son a case of whatever you do to your father, you child will do to u too... grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:22pm On May 08, 2015
Aolly:

Dem don come??

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:15am On May 09, 2015
larrybabe:
Married Again.....naa naa naa, naa naa naa, yeh dil hee, yeh dil hee, yeh dil heeeeee.............. That is the background song that plays whenever Arti and Yash are staring into each others eyes.... mehnnn those two can communicate as well as make love with their eyes sha!

Just when Arti wanted to spill the beans about her divorce statue before marriage to Yash, Aunty Maya barged into their room without knocking!!!!!!!! so Vidhi got into trouble because of that stupid Bhavani, after everything she was

told? she wants to work, now work don dey work her after killing Mr. TV producer!!!!! she wan escape go Switzerland, sotayyyyyy my sweet Arti and Yash come turn to Private Detectives... hmmmmmm......I love their team work though..... but Arti no forget your own gbege wey dey wait for you o!

I have never seen Brijesh this angry!!!!!!!!!!, he did not even allow Bhavani touch Vidhi's leg (show of begging for mercy), Na crazy Yash come dey cool am down..... i love and hate the distraction though, but Arti procrastination is only the thief of time.......hurry up and tell Yash about Prachant so that una honeymoon go continue jare, i love watching Yash and Arti's scene, only that they rarely touch, just staring deeply into each others eyes with the above background song playing.....

Praschant sef can be sooooooo annoying, if its possible to change the story lines and kill the MUFU already!!!!!!!!!!!did i just type that!!!!!.... Poor Mrs. Dubey, sorry o! your husband is putting too much pressure on you to save the already dead Praschant!!!!!! Arti and yash's love will conquer all.....

Eternal Love: How stupid!!!!! NO!! StewPid can Sahiba be?? doing all that for a guy, even sell your jewelry just for the guy to ditch you for London!!!!!!!! and the boy papa sef come dey make mouth, Papa Sahiba for just Siiiilllllaaaaapp that gele comot for him head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin make the girl dey, dey wait for Mr. London abi?

That was a very good slap papa Sahiba gave to Sahiba make her sense for return, but he should have given one also to papa Ranveer wey dey run him mouth like tap water wey no get control, telling the whole guest that Sahiba is helplessly in love with his son, sotayyyyyy she gave away all her bridal jewelry for him to be able to raise cash and go to London. even the Ranveer sef, i saw this coming but dude is soooooo selfish, thinking about only himself and his life...... well, such is LIFE!!!!!!

SUMMARY OF ETERNAL LOVE
Sahiba is in love with her childhood sweetheart, Ranveer. Daljeet, who lives in the same village as Sahiba and Ranveer's families, falls in love with Sahiba. Sahiba and Ranveer's marriage gets fixed, but Ranveer gets a sudden job offer in London and leaves. Sahiba decides to go to London in search of him. She needs a passport, and has to be a married woman in order to get one easily. So she marries Daljeet. Sahiba and Daljeet reaches London. Sahiba lives with Daljeet in London and tries to find out about Ranveer. Ranveer learns that Sahiba has got married and is settled in London. Ranveer thinks that Sahiba is happy with her husband. On the rebound he gets engaged to a rich girl named Jazz. However, Daljeet finds Ranveer and convinces him to reunite with Sahiba. However, by this time, Sahiba has started caring for Daljeet. Now Ranveer wants to get Sahiba back and, in fury, he accidentally kills Jazz's father. He puts the blame on Daljeet, who is arrested. Ranveer assures Sahiba that he will get Daljeet released from the prison only if she marries him. To save Daljeet Sahiba agrees and marries Ranveer. Daljeet returns to the village and learns that Sahiba did all that just because of him. Ranveer is now trying to be a better person, because he truly loves Sahiba. Daljeet wants revenge from Ranveer...........................................................to be continued!!!

Destiny: I don really tire for this Kshitij wey dey do like mumu for love sef? you dey see geh since, u no approach her, until she don get one psycho, thanks to Menka her step-mom, you now want to do what sef? wait there until dem slappppp that your red lips comot for your face and Laxmi too can be annoyingly pushy, although, i love her fighting spirit sha and the fact that she is very outspoken but...........she is better than her mama and Saraswati wey dey do like heavy mumu, cannot even defend themselves even if it means saving their lives, leaving it for Laxmi embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Suryakant Garodia can be overbearing and annoying at the same time too, because of SON, he just neglected his daughters? could not even remember Laxmi's birthday sef, not even a gift because he is annoyed with her for speaking out and can only forgive if Yuvraj ask him to do so.... na wa o!!!! i go born son too o!!!!!! it will all soon backfire sha, you cannot hide the truth for too long or maltreat your own blood for too long..... Suryakant's sisters (Halki and Phulki) too can be annoying, as if they do not have brains of their own.....Halki's husband, Hashmukh, always blabbing like a fool "what have i said now"?caanot even speak out his mind sef!!!marry wife wey carry you come drop for her brother house can't u guys get a house of your own??

Menka brother don go steal Saraswati jewelry, after dem go punish Saraswati for being a girl child and careless....hmmmmmmmmm...

Laali: did not really watch today's episode, i will watch it full come Sunday, but i saw a bit of the ''Festival of Colours'' where Mukul was rough handling Jamuni and Laali came to her rescue.......hmmmmmm Laali to the rescue again, i just wish she gives it a rest cos whoever she is doing it for does not appreciate any of her effort at all.....Ranvijay saw it all but being a beast that he is, he is going to cover the criminal and allow the yeye alliance called marriage to go on embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed So sad for Ratna though........ but how come few days ago she was talking to a boy in a pix she was supposed to be in love with and a few days later she is in love with a criminal she hardly knows? question for the Gods'' in Jon Snow's voice.....

Only Shekhar can really stand up to his aunt and dad without battering an eyelid....... telling his aunt that Laali is TWICE the person that she can never be?? chai!!!! below the belt did you see mama Shekhar give a little smile at that comment to Loha's sister and to the Dad ''I am warning you........'' chai!!!!! warning Loha? the ''Big Beautiful Mansion'' owner? and what a laugh Papa Loha gave to Loha and asked him how it felt to be warned by your own son a case of whatever you do to your father, you child will do to u too... grin grin grin grin grin grin
I think laali has gone on break
i lost interest in married again when aarti could not caution her over pampered son
i still haven't decided if i like destiny
i only watched one episode of saloni , i hate that movie, don't know why
i have decided not to watch the promise, too much heart ache for bani
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 12:32am On May 09, 2015
My bro in-law knowing how much I liked d Yash character, sent me a bbm pin claiming dat he got it from Yash's instagram page. cheesy cheesy

I knew he was being mischievous but he went ahead to convince me to send a request. undecided

And I did only to be greeted with an annoying laughter embarassed

It is well grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 7:08am On May 09, 2015
mistytohcute:

i lost interest in married again when aarti could not caution her over pampered son
The marriage has change since then,now interesting no more pampering of son na yash and aarti de do the pampering of each other now
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 7:13am On May 09, 2015
Chinum:
My bro in-law knowing how much I liked d Yash character, sent me a bbm pin claiming dat he got it from Yash's instagram page. cheesy cheesy

I knew he was being mischievous but he went ahead to convince me to send a request. undecided

And I did only to be greeted with annoying laughter embarassed

It is well grin
cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 7:16am On May 09, 2015
mistytohcute:

oh yeah, then I'm sorry to inform u dat u av missed a lot...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:57am On May 09, 2015
Haha,but i like that mumu Kishitij in Destiny. He has this baby face that gets me everytime. That's why i like movies,you can play a mumu in one and play a very negative role in another. Some roles will make you develop hatred for them instantly,like that Mukul in Laali. As for Yash and Aarti, Yash's wife asked him to maintain a distance between him and female co-stars,that's why he can't touch or properly hug Aarti. Cos if you allow those two eh,hmmm.
[quote author=larrybabe post=33554407]

SUMMARY OF ETERNAL LOVE

Destiny: I don really tire for this Kshitij wey dey do like mumu for love sef? you dey see geh since, u no approach her, until she don get one psycho, thanks to Menka her step-mom, you now want to do what sef? wait there until dem slappppp that your red lips comot for your face and Laxmi too can be annoyingly pushy, although, i love her fighting spirit sha and the fact that she is very outspoken but...........she is better than her mama and Saraswati wey dey do like heavy mumu, cannot even defend themselves even if it means saving
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 8:17am On May 09, 2015
Hmmmmmm......Yash must really love his wife to have kept that promise...... But the looking sef is intense, you could feel it while watching it that those two have got some chemistry. If he continues to keep that promise he may not go far in his acting career like the Amitabh, Dramendra, Shah Rukh Khan and co.... At a point his wife has to understand that it is a JOB that must be done well, why she go marry actor sef?? If she cannot bear to see the on screen lovey dovey...Man wey go cheat go cheat. Shebi she dey see the off screen touch touch too abi she dey follow am go location??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by larrybabe: 8:47am On May 09, 2015
I will really love to see Yash in another romantic film though....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 12:47pm On May 09, 2015
larrybabe:
Hmmmmmm......Yash must really love his wife to have kept that promise...... But the looking sef is intense, you could feel it while watching it that those two have got some chemistry. If he continues to keep that promise he may not go far in his acting career like the Amitabh, Dramendra, Shah Rukh Khan and co.... At a point his wife has to understand that it is a JOB that must be done well, why she go marry actor sef?? If she cannot bear to see the on screen lovey dovey...Man wey go cheat go cheat. Shebi she dey see the off screen touch touch too abi she dey follow am go location??

What promise biko?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 10:50am On May 10, 2015
Oh Ratna, how I pity ur life....
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:50pm On May 10, 2015
larrybabe:

I wonder o...she's an actress herself so she should know better. Afterall it was a movie that brought them together, why's she scared? He should have left his acting *courier* for her to show his 'rove'?? Make she siilleeeep joor, Arti is finer and taller..a better hunk has her now. ***okay, now I'm overreacting grin***
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 1:28pm On May 10, 2015
His wife is also an actress? Is she in any of the airing series?
Forwetinnah:

I wonder o...she's an actress herself so she should know better. Afterall it was a movie that brought them together, why's she scared? He should have left his acting *courier* for her to show his 'rove'?? Make she siilleeeep joor, Arti is finer and taller..a better hunk has her now. ***okay, now I'm overreacting grin***
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 2:33pm On May 10, 2015
Seriously I don't understand Shoba as a mother, what mother wud favour child over hers? Shoba is always more concerned nd ready to sacrifice everything for Arty even to d detriment of her son's health nd all, dat is not real at all, even if the child is a devil in human form a mother will always have a soft spot for her kid.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 3:00pm On May 10, 2015
my sweethearts

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 3:02pm On May 10, 2015
gayatri no want gree
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by poshest(f): 3:03pm On May 10, 2015
m
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 3:11pm On May 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol. But who is finer between Nahar and Yash?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.