Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282816 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

You and slyowokoya are making me laugh so hard this morning , why are you doing this to me?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Its true na...she needs to prepare herself
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
..Laali last week na emotional roller coaster. Hmmnn

Gulabi on Destiny this week...now that's something to watch. Lemme see how she handles her lawyer role
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Townhighlights(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 7:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Maybe he is auditioning to be a shark in the next Sharknado movie.
cheesy Gosh!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
"Shaadi Se Perle"
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by lawlarDee(f): 8:57am On Oct 19, 2015
emizone:
m nt quit sure buh i tink, dat bad man dats always talking wf dat boy dat works wit solani,which always looks at solani's picture, planned somtin to make it luk lyk solani cheated on nahad,nd he saw everything, nd he started crying nd he got drunk,he did nt even pick her call any more,buh na he cause m sha.
HMMM INTRESTING,TENKS
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Gulabi on Destiny this week...now that's something to watch. Lemme see how she handles her lawyer role

for real how come where I dey since,Idey for Kran's eyes or wat shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nnekacherry: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
This Kshitij want to annoy me now, he didn't say anything when they were bundling his wife off to the asylum, it's now that he is forming husband..
See his head like block..

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Don't mind him... He didn't even go with them in search of lawyers for his wife...
Nnekacherry:
This Kshitij want to annoy me now, he didn't say anything when they were bundling his wife off to the asylum, it's now that he is forming husband..
See his head like block..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
I didn't recognize her at first... She was finer in breaking free
Forwetinnah:

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Phuki go and get married joo.. Stop following menka... Don't tell me pavitra is pregnant... Hehe
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Loha Singh is still BOSS meehn!! See the Ranvijay wey Jumani say go flog him papa for am...Get lost!! Who wants a weakling? Laali biko come back quick quick. Laali's new husband though wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fibonacci2526: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
How come the doctor got there before Laali These people no dey try at all.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nnekacherry: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Loha Singh is still BOSS meehn!! See the Ranvijay wey Jumani say go flog him papa for am...Get lost!! Who wants a weakling? Laali biko come back quick quick. Laali's new husband though wink wink

Lol.. Do you really want her back into that mad house??
If not for her child, I would have preferred she stay put were she is.. A quiet house devoid of everyday drama..

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sugni: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
See mama sugni as she fine for Destiny ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 3:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Nnekacherry:

Lol.. Do you really want her back into that mad house??
If not for her child, I would have preferred she stay put were she is.. A quiet house devoid of everyday drama..

Yes thank you! I don't trust Loha or Ranvijay and the doctor genuinely seems to care for her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Oohgae:
Don't mind him... He didn't even go with them in search of lawyers for his wife...

Maybe Karan should have killed him instead and married Saraswati, he seems more considerate of her feelings than most of her family.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Maybe Karan should have killed him instead and married Saraswati, he seems more considerate of her feelings than most of her family.

yea thats true but that jit the way he is behaving annoys me

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
warriorprincess:

yea thats true but that jit the way he is behaving annoys me
Lol I was just joking hunny
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol I was just joking hunny

by the way Gulabi seems younger in destiny

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2015
warriorprincess:

She is still young only 37 years old
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

She is still young only 37 years old

wow tha'ts nice o I like the way she is here,she is more calm now unlike in Breaking Free

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2015
sugni:
See mama sugni as she fine for Destiny ooo grin

Sugni u don't want to go and meet ur mother in destiny,but donn't carry your husband before she use's that her sickle again
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Inconsequential kshitij
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
warriorprincess:

And more beautiful to me

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
warriorprincess:

Destiny: 2006-2009
BF: 2012-2013

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
PINKYLADIE:
And more beautiful to me
I think it is the heavy make up but she does look beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by PINKYLADIE(f): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
tomisinbaby:
Destiny: 2006-2009 BF: 2012-2013
No wonder

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:
The lady who does Kiddies Treats is going to be the next Bani don't say I didn't tell you
why?and when will they change Bani?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2015
komzyb:
why?and when will they change Bani?
its no news dearie, for some of us that was watching on televista during the production break on zee world.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2015
VenusBetty:
its no news dearie, for some of us that was watching on televista during the production break on zee world.

abi o

silly series

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.