Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1285789 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
Maybe not get married at all....just like,get a job,be successful,eat,dance and just live,....p.s,does anyone notice that nobody ages on the promise I..I mean,5 years ,AND an extra 5 and everyone looks exactly thesame..I don't know..but I am starting to believe that they could be vampires shocked

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
bbeckky:
This new Aditya sha......**mouthsealed**
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
You've said it all cheesy...his face reminds me of amala..is that odd?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
fibonacci2526:
Ohhh so jai got married to meera, I love that bani's kid ganga. So sensitive and intelligent. Bani should just marry dash jare. No time.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ganga's. D best!such a cutie kiss...but isn't she a lil too grown I'd to be a 5 year old? undecided..abi na d poverty make am grow fast fast...no fancy walia pampering for her ,no thanks to her stupid mum,even stupid-Er. Dad and evil b*tch money monger aunty
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2015
For crying our loud! Y do allof u guys want Bani. And daksh to get married to each other, I mean seriously! Okay,first of all, you all know. Bani. And jai are soulmates joined together for. All of eternity or whatever Nd secondly,he. Was her sisters husband!..I mean,that's just nasty lipsrsealed and lastly,if they get married,wouldn't that be just proving jai right,?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Don't fret anymore pple, Ronan is safe from Laxmi as he's now been shipped to the Outback.. It could be that the writers have no need for him now.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
slyowokoya:
Don't fret anymore pple, Ronan is safe from Laxmi as he's now been shipped to the Outback.. It could be that the writers have no need for him now.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mean sly grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:
For crying our loud! Y do allof u guys want Bani. And daksh to get married to each other, I mean seriously! Okay,first of all, you all know. Bani. And jai are soulmates joined together for. All of eternity or whatever Nd secondly,he. Was her sisters husband!..I mean,that's just nasty lipsrsealed and lastly,if they get married,wouldn't that be just proving jai right,?

jai is a stupid man that doesn't deserve love, no wonder he got married at his old age

he doesn't even trust his wife

vikram is the best husband on zee world, followed by shekar

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
zeeworldfreak1:

Freaky dearie...forget that soul mate for life grammar. Walia is NOT A MAN!! The way he allows Jiggy Jagajaga pour her venom on Bani for no just cause is upsetting. Who wants to be bound to such a man for life??!! Bani does EVERYTHING TO PLEASE HIS FAMILY...yet she's constantly being poked. The most important thing in a relationship my mum would say is respect and understanding, Jay should know by now that Bani wouldn't just appear in a wedding picture with some random guy out of the blue...and please, Jiggy Jagajaga's black magic isn't to blame here. Jay is naturally a dunce!

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Freaky dearie...forget that soul mate for life grammar. Walia is NOT A MAN!! The way he allows Jiggy Jagajaga pour her venom on Bani for no just cause is upsetting. Who wants to be bound to such a man for life??!! Bani does EVERYTHING TO PLEASE HIS FAMILY...yet she's constantly being poked. The most important thing in a relationship my mum would say is respect and understanding, Jay should know by now that Bani wouldn't just appear in a wedding picture with some random guy out of the blue...and please, Jiggy Jagajaga's black magic isn't to blame here. Jay is naturally a dunce!

preach it sister

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I actually think the so called heroines are to blame. Bani, Savitri, Niyati, Saloni, Laali... When will they learn to say NO when it's useful to say no. Its human nature to be selfish.
If Savitri said no every time her children and herself were been mistreated they lives would somewhat better for it.
If Niyati stop been so stup*d and said No Pavitra would so easily control zombie Yuvraj.
If Saloni said NO to pea brain Nnaha, Chagni wouldn't have entered their lives.
I didn't follow Laali So I can't say how times she didn't say NO and by not doing so got in serious trouble.
And Bani... If she had said NO She wouldn't be married to Jai at all in the first place. Pia was to marry Jai not Bani.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by OmoSenii(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mariecakes:
bani's kids killed Who is meera ?
jais secretary
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
slyowokoya:

I actually think the so called heroines are to blame. Bani, Savitri, Niyati, Saloni, Laali... When will they learn to say NO when it's useful to say no. Its human nature to be selfish.
If Savitri said no every time her children and herself were been mistreated they lives would somewhat better for it.
If Niyati stop been so stup*d and said No Pavitra would so easily control zombie Yuvraj.
If Saloni said NO to pea brain Nnaha, Chagni wouldn't have entered their lives.
I didn't follow Laali So I can't say how times she didn't say NO and by not doing so got in serious trouble.
And Bani... If she had said NO She wouldn't be married to Jai at all in the first place. Pia was to marry Jai not Bani.

Sly the typical Nigerian woman...she's blamed ALL THE WOMEN EXCEPT THE MEN IN QUESTION!!
So Bani's responsible for making JayWalia unable to put Jiggy in her place? What sin did she commit by saving Jay from disgrace on his wedding day? That alone should make him adore her...but No!
Savitri gave that bald head 4 girls but he opted for a 2nd wife. Would Menka(the Genesis of the whole problem) be in that house today if not for SuryaCANT who obviously CANT have have a male child or have you forgotten that a man's gene determines the gender of a child?
Niyati is barren..all she wanted was a baby for her husband, until she discovered Pavitra was the root of all her problems, granted she goofed countless times but atleast she was trying to make Mumu-raj happy, is that dunce now thinking about Niyati by going back to Pavitra with the excuse of taking care of his child?
As for Saloni, Chagni was already out of their lives until Nahar( Eish! I feel like strangling someborri )brought the big jaw back into their lives...now the entire family is reaping the fruit of Nahar's stup:idity.
Laali never had a say in her situation, her poor oppressed parents had to sell her to survive...Loha Singh the devil who goes about buying and selling women is to blame here. Some of the men in the women's lives are the cause of the problems we waste time to watch daily.
In all...i blame Zeeworld for airing such brain-draining soaps, sometimes I wonder what they were thinking to come up with such roles but then these things do happen. I had an earful from the lady who braides my hair that I wept with her

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Sly the typical Nigerian woman...she's blamed ALL THE WOMEN EXCEPT THE MEN IN QUESTION!!
So Bani's responsible for making JayWalia unable to put Jiggy in her place? What sin did she commit by saving Jay from disgrace on his wedding day? That alone should make him adore her...but No!
Savitri gave that bald head 4 girls but he opted for a 2nd wife. Would Menka(the Genesis of the whole problem) be in that house today if not for SuryaCANT who obviously CANT have have a male child or have you forgotten that a man's gene determines the gender of a child?
Niyati is barren..all she wanted was a baby for her husband, until she discovered Pavitra was the root of all her problems, granted she goofed countless times but atleast she was trying to make Mumu-raj happy, is that dunce now thinking about Niyati by going back to Pavitra with the excuse of taking care of his child?
As for Saloni, Chagni was already out of their lives until Nahar( Eish! I feel like strangling someborri )brought the big jaw back into their lives...now the entire family is reaping the fruit of Nahar's stup:idity.
Laali never had a say in her situation, her poor oppressed parents had to sell her to survive...Loha Singh the devil who goes about buying and selling women is to blame here. Some of the men in the women's lives are the cause of the problems we waste time to watch daily.
In all...i blame Zeeworld for airing such brain-draining soaps, sometimes I wonder what they were thinking to come up with such roles but then these things do happen. I had an earful from the lady who braides my hair that I wept with her

Babe....I am laughing at you right now. grin
Seriously.. I'm like what....?
Who are the nemesis of these women you defend? A women is fighting another woman and you want a man to help her? As much as I make fun of Laxmi she doesn't wait for a man to help her.
You call me typical Nigerian woman. There is nothing typical about me. I'm just being realistic, there are loads of women who have deadbeat husbands, brothers, sisters mothers etc. They standup for themselves. If a man don't support you don't b*tch about it dump him and move on.
Forwetin... You are the typical woman who needs a the typical Prince charming and it disappoints you when you find they don't really exist anymore except in Disney cartoons.
I say GIRL POWER! cool

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
slyowokoya:

Babe....I am laughing at you right now. grin
Seriously.. I'm like what....?
Who are the nemesis of these women you defend? A women is fighting another woman and you want a man to help her? As much as I make fun of Laxmi she doesn't wait for a man to help her.
You call me typical Nigerian woman. There is nothing typical about me. I'm just being realistic, there are loads of women who have deadbeat husbands, brothers, sisters mothers etc. They standup for themselves. If a man don't support you don't b*tch about it dump him and move on.
Forwetin... You are the typical woman who needs a the typical Prince charming and it disappoints you when you find they don't really exist anymore except in Disney cartoons.
I say GIRL POWER! cool

Yelse. ...Girl power!! tongue
Bani isn't just any woman...she is Jay's wife o!! If this was a case of 2 sisters, 2 female friends etc the case would be different...Jiggy Jagajaga is her sister inlaw and she's older than Bani, who better to call her to order than her brother? She's Jay's wife o...i repeat Incase you didn't see it the first time grin. A man who allow his folks insult his wife is heaping insult on himself , besides Jiggy isn't just on Bani's case because she truly cares for Jay, she's all up in Bani's face because she wants her brother's estate for herself and her son..Jay knows this yet he allows the only woman who genuinely has his interest at heart to be treated like poo!!
I'm no typical woman dearie...i treat people the way they treat me dazzol. Haa! I don't believe in fairy tales, like I said. ..a relationship without respect is NOT FOR ME!! A man who goes on pause when I'm being mistreated by friends or family isn't for me either. I can't be hooked to a slouch for life. Mbanu nu!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Yelse. ...Girl power!! tongue
Bani isn't just any woman...she is Jay's wife o!! If this was a case of 2 sisters, 2 female friends etc the case would be different...Jiggy Jagajaga is her sister inlaw and she's older than Bani, who better to call her to order than her brother? She's Jay's wife o...i repeat Incase you didn't see it the first time grin. A man who allow his folks insult his wife is heaping insult on himself , besides Jiggy isn't just on Bani's case because she truly cares for Jay, she's all up in Bani's face because she wants her brother's estate for herself and her son..Jay knows this yet he allows the only woman who genuinely has his interest at heart to be treated like poo!!
I'm no typical woman dearie...i treat people the way they treat me dazzol. Haa! I don't believe in fairy tales, like I said. ..a relationship without respect is NOT FOR ME!! A man who goes on pause when I'm being mistreated by friends or family isn't for me either. I can't be hooked to a slouch for life. Mbanu nu!!

Then we agree. If a man won't support you standup for you then you do it yourself.
Let's forget that Jigiyasa is I'll mannered and selfish. She don't care who she faces as an opponent. She will tear anyone down. You remember how she put Datch sister in her place when she defends her borther...?
I'm not blaming Bani for Jai's I'll treatmentent of her. I'm blaming Bani for her for repeated bad choices she made. Curiosity killed Bani the nosy cat and now all her nine lives are used up.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Sly and Forwetinnah pls keep it up this thread will probably go back to its old self cos of ur educating arguments and we might see haliluck Blossom023 and others again.
Pavitra Rishta aka Sacred ties is coming to Zee world took them long enough. I'm going to warn u guys now that soap is long as in loooooooooooooooong I watched just few episodes and they were interesting.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by fibonacci2526: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wait are they bringing back Pavitra Rishta in the form of SACRED HEARTS God please NOOOOOOOO.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
slyowokoya:

Then we agree. If a man won't support you standup for you then you do it yourself.
Let's forget that Jigiyasa is I'll mannered and selfish. She don't care who she faces as an opponent. She will tear anyone down. You remember how she put Datch sister in her place when she defends her borther...?
I'm not blaming Bani for Jai's I'll treatmentent of her. I'm blaming Bani for her for repeated bad choices she made. Curiosity killed Bani the nosy cat and now all her nine lives are used up.

Hmmmnn...i think Bani lets Jiggy Jagajaga have her way because she's older, that is where Jay comes in. She didn't take the same rubbish from Ranveer, his late brother etc when they tried shiii with her. You can imagine the way she told Dashk off when he was trying to interfere. Anyhoo na she sabi, truly Bani is nosy and the family she's always trying to protect doesn't respect her
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
anybody watching fear files?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Hmmmnn...i think Bani lets Jiggy Jagajaga have her way because she's older, that is where Jay comes in. She didn't take the same rubbish from Ranveer, his late brother etc when they tried shiii with her. You can imagine the way she told Dashk off when he was trying to interfere. Anyhoo na she sabi, truly Bani is nosy and the family she's always trying to protect doesn't respect her

Jigiasa is older true and sister in law, even in Nigeria that status is quite high. But Bani rocked 1st daughter in law like a pro when she was taking revenge against the Walias. All she needed was her husband name and she made that name work for her. Mrs Bani Walia stood up to Jigiasa so much that Jigiasa was afraid of Bani would do to her next.
She messed it all up herself after that.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
While we are on the topic, Niyeti should have never married zombie Yuvraj.
Pavitra is negative force and Niyeti is not force enough for either negative or positive. What's the use of being married to someone who can't be strong positive force in ur life? Like my girl Laxmi?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
slyowokoya:

Jigiasa is older true and sister in law, even in Nigeria that status is quite high. But Bani rocked 1st daughter in law like a pro when she was taking revenge against the Walias. All she needed was her husband name and she made that name work for her. Mrs Bani Walia stood up to Jigiasa so much that Jigiasa was afraid of Bani would do to her next.
She messed it all up herself after that.

True that...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
mistytohcute:
anybody watching fear files?

....would watch the rerun, was it interesting?

Modified**
Finally watched it and all I can say is Wow! shocked Hmmnn
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
slyowokoya:
While we are on the topic, Niyeti should have never married zombie Yuvraj.
Pavitra is negative force and Niyeti is not force enough for either negative or positive. What's the use of being married to someone who can't be strong positive force in ur life? Like my girl Laxmi?

I really don't believe in cleaning up a man's mess especially if it's a shiii he brought on himself. Mumu-raj isn't helping Niyati by being around Pavitra, instead of clearing his mess..he's inventing more. Suryacant knows where this is going and doesn't think it's funny.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

yeah
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

yeah
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
slyowokoya:

seriously I agree with sly , bani should stop with this her nosy attitude. she did not learn from what her sister did to her now she z learning in a hard way...............

jai walia z a weak man too . just toooooooooooooo weak

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
adeyinka03:
Sly and Forwetinnah pls keep it up this thread will probably go back to its old self cos of ur educating arguments and we might see haliluck Blossom023 and others again.
Pavitra Rishta aka Sacred ties is coming to Zee world took them long enough. I'm going to warn u guys now that soap is long as in loooooooooooooooong I watched just few episodes and they were interesting.
are u serious ....... am so glad my archana is coming
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by warriorprincess: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
WarriorPrincess is back grin grin grin grin grin,but nobody missed me because u guys didnt ask for me,nobody even said my name sad sad cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.