Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283509 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by adeyinka03(f): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
blazer90707:
Who is the father of lakshmi's baby is it rohan or karan.
Why can't niyati leave silly yuvraj or better still teach kajri/pavitra nt to mess with her man and to think that she is pregnant,carrying yuvraj's baby,can't she use dat to manipulate yuvraj cause that's exactly what pavitra did/is doing.gosh no sane woman can take dat nonsense from pavitra.or is niyati nd yuvraj divorced?even if dey re i see no reason why she can't use her unborn child to her advantage
Karan is the father. Niyati and Yuvraj are divorced but she is staying in the house cos yuv and d family do not want her to leave.and she said she would raise d child as her own not as yuvraj's
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
I tot Jai was really going to rape Meara
I was scared for her.

And no thanks at all to all you that pasted the spoliers about Ganga cancer. No thanks, you know yourselves.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
slyowokoya:

Where have you been? You need a catch up but I don't like typing long stories so You have to ask someone else.
Hmmm dearie i was on production break ooh,i took a break from zee world's soaps anyways thanks i just hope someone answers.thanks sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Saloni is really beginning to *piss me off, why can't she relax and present her case later on. Why is she forcing everyone to believe her even without any single evidence to prove her case. She is becoming annoying biko. Yes she have a case, but let her relax and bring it on later, Shuda should be alive but for her inquisitiveness and hurry to convict, I no even know why she no be head of India *FBI*

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
slyowokoya:
I tot Jai was really going to rape Meara
I was scared for her.

And no thanks at all to all you that pasted the spoliers about Ganga cancer. No thanks, you know yourselves.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
I thought same too..thank God he didn't actike a savage just to prove his 'manhood'...why did he even marry meera again? Was it part of jigy's jazz? Or did he just want to hurt Bani?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anitame:
Good evening everyone and happy new year to you all!!! Yesterday, I fear o. I watched The promise yesterday. Immediately Ganga was shown, my 1yr8mnts old baby girl called me; Daddy, daddy, (she calls us both daddy.lol),shee (see.lol) Ganga! (daddy daddy see, Ganga). Jesus!!! Fear catch me! And she continued calling me to show me Ganga whenever she was shown. Today, she called Bani! Lolzzz. She watches it keenly with me sometimes. I didn't know she was picking things...lolzz. I laughed yesterday ehhhh..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Awww..ssuch a smart lil kid u got there ..my niece LOVES. Lungy dance eh!! She cann dance it like no man's business!...and she's just two.my nephew onn the other hand loves mrr walia and.Bani ,he can ask his mum to put Mr walia and Bani(the promise) if he has his fill of Jim jam grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Adazlolly:
Saloni is really beginning to *piss me off, why can't she relax and present her case later on. Why is she forcing everyone to believe her even without any single evidence to prove her case. She is becoming annoying biko. Yes she have a case, but let her relax and bring it on later, Shuda should be alive but for her inquisitiveness and hurry to convict, I no even know why she no be head of India *FBI*
I wonder o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
slyowokoya:
Arrrrh angry
Forwetin....Do you still have warranty cover TV? I need to borrow it. Everytime I have look at Achana I want to throw something at my TV. I can't afford to break my set because of little miss sad face.

At your service ma'am. ..drop your addy so I can forward shipment, lol. The pimples taya me joor, i yaff vex tayad angry . These days I watch most times when I have guests so we can curse and get frustrated together cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Adazlolly:

...she be Sherlock Holmes, ZeeWorld version cheesy . I just hate the fact that Abbey had to be the bad person this time.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Forwetinnah:

At your service ma'am. ..drop your addy so I can forward shipment, lol. The pimples taya me joor, i yaff vex tayad angry . These days I watch most times when I have guests so we can curse and get frustrated together cheesy

Girl,you have the right idea. grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Forwetinnah:

...she be Sherlock Holmes, ZeeWorld version cheesy . I just hate the fact that Abbey had to be the bad person this time.

Omg it so annoying. There is hardly any other male character worth watching anymore. I can't stand to look at Naha stup*d face.

By the way, I saw Varun on Kanakazana today, total eye candy without the belly. wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Anitame(f): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Your baby seems so intelligent I give credit to you and your hubby for raising such a smart kid.

My dear, she is. I thank God really. And thanks to you for the credit. I just pray God gives us the resources to give her the best, amen.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Someborryy please explain. 2 me why jai is married to meera...whyyy??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kai, this 'Sacred ties' sef, which kin thing be this naa, this Achana mama eehh, I feel like sending her one better slap through my Tele now, ahah, she Wan make the poor girl kill herself for her, so selfish and unrealistic. Anyway my happiness is that Achu and Manor are now married, shikina!.. Gaskia.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nggie(f): 1:24am On Jan 06, 2016
Someone once post here that Nahar doesn't deserve Saloni, abeg I concur wit u na true.
Even wit all what as happened in the past n Saloni always sacrifices for them, Nahar cant even believe Saloni let alone give her the benefit of doubt. #SMH#
(Same with jai and bani)....senseless bunch

P.S don't know y I don't just get this Sacred ties. Achana's face is just too sad for my liking.Neva seen her laugh nor excited since the series began jare.

#mytwocents#

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Someborryy please explain. 2 me why jai is married to meera...whyyy??

I think it's partly because Jigiyasa wants Jai to forget about Bani, but she also wants someone that won't over shadow her authority in the Walia house.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by seagulsntrawler: 9:18am On Jan 06, 2016
Adazlolly:
Kai, this 'Sacred ties' sef, which kin thing be this naa, this Achana mama eehh, I feel like sending her one better slap through my Tele now, ahah, she Wan make the poor girl kill herself for her, so selfish and unrealistic. Anyway my happiness is that Achu and Manor are now married, shikina!.. Gaskia.
She's just damn too troublesome and egoistic. Though, Manav's family have their internal contradictions but its not enough reason to break the marriage. Her husband's explanation were really on point. She appears not to have learnt from her past mistakes of having high expectations for her half educated daughter.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2016
nggie:
Someone once post here that Nahar doesn't deserve Saloni, abeg I concur wit u na true.
Even wit all what as happened in the past n Saloni always sacrifices for them, Nahar cant even believe Saloni let alone give her the benefit of doubt. #SMH#
(Same with jai and bani)....senseless bunch

P.S don't know y I don't just get this Sacred ties. Achana's face is just too sad for my liking.Neva seen her laugh nor excited since the series began jare.

#mytwocents#

I can forgive Jai behaviour towards Bani. Jai is just jealous and how many times must a husband tell his wife not do something before his nosy wife gets it and stops butting into everybody's business. Bani went about playing detective and left her children easy target for kidnappers.
But Naha, even before he started accusing Saloni of cheating he was chasing after an old flame. The old flame turned out be a snake and he has now brought home another snake who is pretending to be blind.
I can't decide who is worse Naha or Yuvraj. Both are so stup*d

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2016
seagulsntrawler:

She's just damn too troublesome and egoistic. Though, Manav's family have their internal contradictions but its not enough reason to break the marriage. Her husband's explanation were really on point. She appears not to have learnt from her past mistakes of having high expectations for her half educated daughter.

I have no pity for Achana, let her remain sad and mute while her mother makes her the joke of the town.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by seagulsntrawler: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2016
slyowokoya:

I can forgive Jai behaviour towards Bani. Jai is just jealous and how many times must a husband tell his wife not do something before his nosy wife gets it and stops butting into everybody's business. Bani went about playing detective and left her children easy target for kidnappers.
But Naha, even before he started accusing Saloni of cheating he was chasing after an old flame. The old flame turned out be a snake and he has now brought home another snake who is pretending to be blind.
I can't decide who is worse Naha or Yuvraj. Both are so stup*d
Abeg no compare Naha with Yuvraj when it comes to stupidity and gullibility. Yuvraj na first class dummy. Naha can still justify bringing the blind lady home, after all, she saved his life. Saloni is just an annoying and irritating character. Why not do your investigation quietly, and build up the case against Abhi gradually?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by seagulsntrawler: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2016
slyowokoya:

I have no pity for Achana, let her remain sad and mute while her mother makes her the joke of the town.
She need to be more assertive else that troublesome woman will ruin her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 11:30am On Jan 06, 2016
seagulsntrawler:

Abeg no compare Naha with Yuvraj when it comes to stupidity and gullibility. Yuvraj na first class dummy. Naha can still justify bringing the blind lady home, after all, she saved his life. Saloni is just an annoying and irritating character. Why not do your investigation quietly, and build up the case against Abhi gradually?

There is lots to compare between Naha and Yuvraj. Im not such what the history is bwt the blind woman and Singh family is but from what Bijeshi said it was very bad.
Naha can easily forget all the bad things these people did and bring them home and inthe same forgetfulness forget that his wife never gets it wrong

Saloni was in a race against time, she was trying to stop Pai from marrying the man who had raped Pai. Proof or not Saloni had to stop the wedding, unfortunately for Pai she is now married to that same man.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by seagulsntrawler: 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
slyowokoya:

There is lots to compare between Naha and Yuvraj. Im not such what the history is bwt the blind woman and Singh family is but from what Bijeshi said it was very bad.
Naha can easily forget all the bad things these people did and bring them home and inthe same forgetfulness forget that his wife never gets it wrong

Saloni was in a race against time, she was trying to stop Pai from marrying the man who had raped Pai. Proof or not Saloni had to stop the wedding, unfortunately for Pai she is now married to that same man.

Yuvraj can equally be forgiven for falling cheaply for Pavitra's blackmail when she used Naman as a leverage. However, the crime of having to conspire in the murder of his father cannot be forgiven.
It is not act of treachery Naha is capable of committing, in my honest opinion. Yuvraj, on the other hand, entertained the idea and went along with the plans.

Saloni is too much in haste to convict Abhi without having water tight evidence and that's the reason nobody is believing her. Although, she's always been right in the past, she can't just call off the wedding based on the available evidence presented so far. I think she needs to take a break gringringrin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Did you actually wanna type Durga or it was a mistake?Hmmmm....
Dahtsmoi:

Laali is ugly.
Niyati is one beautiful lady and also Durga & Jumki/Janveer.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Private chat? is it operational on this platform?
slyowokoya:

HEY!!! NO SPOILERS!

Pls keep whatever you read online or wherever to yourself angry
If you must discuss episodes not aired on Zeeworld do so in private chats.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
bbeckky:
Private chat? is it operational on this platform?

I'm not sure. I don't really think so. But anyone that must chat about episodes not yet aired on Zee world should find other platforms to do so.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
@destiny....Yes daksh..don't stop smiling..that's the spirit
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
slyowokoya:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yes o,i feel thesame way...let her continue with her MUMULITY and allow her mum keep controlling her like a puppet master.it seems even the dad is under the moms control,d woman Is a real pain! Busy looking for rich,well-educated man for her daughter..instead of looking for money to educate her daughter after sacrificing her education for her sake and she has the nerve to castigate manav because she feels he isn't good enough for 'her achu'...*hisses**@ saloni,such a dumb. Lady...wear a damn wire! Record the information and play it to the hearing of everyone instead of trying to convince pple when u have no solid proof...dumb-ass..@the promise,I don't even know where to begin,jai and Bani essenntially have to 'make' another human for the sole purpose of harnessing its DNA just to save ganga,then what? Get back together and becomme one big happy family and pretend the. Last 6 years didn't happen like the last time? Mmaybe become sister-wives with meera..kai,dis pple no go kee persinn!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.