Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283434 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
mistytohcute:
I just went through recent posts and a tear slipped from my eye

I've missed a lot

back in school cry

Awww...don't warri* you wee cassh updates hia**
Meanwhile did you watch fear files last Saturday? Just asking...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Awww...don't warri* you wee cassh updates hia** Meanwhile did you watch fear files last Saturday? Just asking...
I think so
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I agree about the beauty is of Afro textured hair I love it but I can't seem to style and maintain my own natural hair because I started relaxing when I was four and started growing out my natural two years ago its low porosity and I can't seem to moisturize it. Oh well I'm gonna have to learn because it is the type of hair God blessed me with.
..yea girl..even though certain textures of natural hair can be serious work! But beautiful no less...

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ronnie65(f): 10:07am On Feb 22, 2016
May my kids never b stubborn as Ganga.

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 22, 2016
Commenting to follow cos I love zee world movies. I didn't know there was a thread for them here. Wow...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Loisemm:
Commenting to follow cos I love zee world movies. I didn't know there was a thread for them here. Wow...

Yah welcome wink. One origin for you ! ! !
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
Lolz. Thanks Jummaima

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2016
Jiggy Jaga on her way back... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
I'm so tired of this. Fight between kadjiri and the garodias! Its so tree and old..I hope it ends today...lord plsss...let it end today..**wipes sweat off face**

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
I'm so tired of this. Fight between kadjiri and the garodias! Its so tired and old..I hope it ends today...lord plsss...let it end today..**wipes sweat off face**

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
abimbawealth:
Jiggy Jaga on her way back... cheesy
....spoiler spoiler pple..let sly catch you! grin..but just between the two of us...really?...I kinda missed her b*tchin' these 2 days smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Saraswati has grown oo.. Now she can talk back at anyone compared to Bavishia episode... Hehehe... Pavitra ooo how could u stoop so low this is the end of the road for you...

Janvi janvi the ghost hunter... Weldone

Akash and gauri hehehe love in Tokyo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
I feel so said for Sachi..... Just because oof that mumu Manjusha amebo now he has lost everything.... I feel for achana this one would take time to heal

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Jigggggyyy..is backkk.. cheesy...finally abit of excitement!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
jaga jaga's hair is everything right now! gorge la morge kiss

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Damn Jigyasa is looking Good tonight I love that hair colour on her , I'm glad that Meera took down that bun , she looked like someone's old auntie.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
....spoiler spoiler pple..let sly catch you! grin..but just between the two of us...really?...I kinda missed her b*tchin' these 2 days smiley
grin I just had to do that... and truly she's back!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
...truly happy for Gauri, was wondering how long she would last with Akashs' abuse seeing she's not as emotional strong as her sisters

Savita is now crying more than Achana's mum..hmmnn. Shouldn't Mr Girlish have picked a better time to call off his daughter's wedding to Sachin?

WOW!! Bani's supposed father though?
Singing* Walia house Jagajaga, everything scatter scatter!
Thought Jiggy was in prison?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Boss77(f): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2016
I hate the promise right now...Haba trust no one, I'm still trying to figure out d connection. Dis Indian pple nd their stupid storyline. Abeg I don vex, bani shd just tell Jai d truth nd let them gang up against d witches. Hiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Waoh! DESTINY is coming to an end on the 29th, wonderful, i must say their destiny was rough and tough "they came, they saw and they conquered" good bye in Advance

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
komzyb:
Waoh! DESTINY is coming to an end on the 29th, wonderful, i must say their destiny was rough and tough "they came, they saw and they conquered" good bye in Advance
I can't believe it's finishing before promise arrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Dynamite02: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I agree about the beauty is of Afro textured hair I love it but I can't seem to style and maintain my own natural hair because I started relaxing when I was four and started growing out my natural two years ago its low porosity and I can't seem to moisturize it. Oh well I'm gonna have to learn because it is the type of hair God blessed me with.
Frustration made me relax my hair yesterday after 2years of being chemical free. To comb,condition and style was a very big problem.....who nor go nor know! I guess the hair type determines whether it would be easy or not

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jigyasa's hair thou!! Me lovey; kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

I knew she was coming. Thank you looking out for me Zee.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
komzyb:

I don't think it's ending. I heard the announcer say "ending this season of destiny" so I think it just a production break.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Jummaima:

Abi.... Now sef, na natural hair dey reign. All I see everywhere na beautiful natural hair Styles. Me sef dey reconsider to stop retouching smiley

Iv been all natural for 2yrs now. It's a full time job! grin especially when I decide to wear it out for some weeks.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dynamite02:

Frustration made me relax my hair yesterday after 2years of being chemical free. To comb,condition and style was a very big problem.....who nor go nor know! I guess the hair type determines whether it would be easy or not

It's cool girl. I'm been natural for 2yrs too but I'm still sticking to it. Mainly because I don't have to wakeup 4am in the mornings to get to work by 8, otherwise I couldn't have managed it too much work! grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
slyowokoya:

I knew she was coming. Thank you looking out for me Zee.
...I got ya wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2016
slyowokoya:

I don't think it's ending. I heard the announcer say "ending this season of destiny" so I think it just a production break.
.its ending dear..read the storyline..that's how it ended.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Blade21:
I can't believe it's finishing before promise arrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh
..Abeg thank goodess o'jaré...its about time.....watching that show is work yo....at least,we will be done with one regularly scheduled mumulity...remaining the promise...after that one finish...i'm going to zee rehab..its time to cure myself of this addiction grin..while I am at it,will try to revive dead brain cells and recover lost I.q points grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Blade21: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..Abeg thank goodess o'jaré...its about time.....watching that show is work yo....at least,we will be done with one regularly scheduled mumulity...remaining the promise...after that one finish...i'm going to zee rehab..its time to cure myself of this addiction grin..while I am at it,will try to revive dead brain cells and recover lost I.q points grin
hahaha my dear oo it's not a small something another annoying one now is Saloni
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol, so are we supposed to believe Jigiyasa is on Bani's side? Abeg...

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.