Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1290579 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2016
This week on Promise is something to watch out for...Meera is going down
Saloni is making sense now...Urvashi is going down

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I loved Kuch Kuch hota hai!! Damnit these love triangles never get old for me I watched Aisha on Glow TV that was a love hexagon. cheesy There were some great Bollywood movies that came out in the early 2000's Chori Chori Chopuke Chopuke , Lagaan etc signed I miss my childhood.
..I know ryt..there are some great bollywood classics indeed...kabhi kuchi khabi gham was ggood too..though not really a classic like that..really?you love that love triangle mess undecided..dont like them..I feel like if someone has a second option when it comes to love..then it is really disillutioning..I prefer the one GREAT 'love-of-my-life'stories..that is why disney movies never get old to me ..there's always one guy for one girl
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I loved Kuch Kuch hota hai!! Damnit these love triangles never get old for me I watched Aisha on Glow TV that was a love hexagon. cheesy There were some great Bollywood movies that came out in the early 2000's Chori Chori Chopuke Chopuke , Lagaan etc signed I miss my childhood.
..I know ryt..there are some great bollywood classics indeed...kabhi kuchi khabi gham was ggood too..though not really a classic like that..really?you love that love triangle mess undecided..dont like them..I feel like if someone has a second option when it comes to love..then it is really disillutioning..I prefer the one GREAT 'love-of-my-life'stories..that is why disney movies never get old..there's always one guy for one girl!!..not. The guy you are attracted to,the guy you love..the guy you are in-love with(whatever that means)..and your childhood crush..I mean,its like...dude,just pick ONE ..pick THE one and call it a day already..ok,i'm done...i'm not even sure i'm on the subject of bollywood love trianggles anymore grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2016
abimbawealth:
This week on Promise is something to watch out for...Meera is going down
Saloni is making sense now...Urvashi is going down
..and jigyasa and pia are coming up again from the look of things..if it ainnt one thing its another ..they should just do and finish Abeg undecided..as for saloni..shey someone said here once that it aired for like a thousand years in India..so I wouldn't get too excited about urvashi's SECOND defeat.....its either they recycle her or come up with a new villian for saloni to defeat..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by abimbawealth(f): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..and jigyasa and pia are coming up again from the look of things..if it ainnt one thing its another ..they should just do and finish Abeg undecided..as for saloni..shey someone said here once that it aired for like a thousand years in India..so I wouldn't get too excited about urvashi's SECOND defeat.....its either they recycle her or come up with a new villian for saloni to defeat..
...both are coming... tired too o seriously... i really pray we don't get to see another Jigyasa/Bani fights
Saloni, don't tell me it isn't ending soon... indian soaps and villians
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Juicy indeed grin

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..I know ryt..there are some great bollywood classics indeed...kabhi kuchi khabi gham was ggood too..though not really a classic like that..really?you love that love triangle mess undecided..dont like them..I feel like if someone has a second option when it comes to love..then it is really disillutioning..I prefer the one GREAT 'love-of-my-life'stories..that is why disney movies never get old..there's always one guy for one girl!!..not. The guy you are attracted to,the guy you love..the guy you are in-love with(whatever that means)..and your childhood crush..I mean,its like...dude,just pick ONE ..pick THE one and call it a day already..ok,i'm done...i'm not even sure i'm on the subject of bollywood love trianggles anymore grin

You still love Disney movies too? I thought I was the only one *criestearsofjoy* I get what you are saying that one guy for one girl story , I like stories where people had to work hard for the love you know not everything magically falls into place . I really enjoyed Chennai express because the lead characters had to fight to be together in the end. I also enjoyed namastey London ( For once the girl had two guys wanting to woo her)

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

You still love Disney movies too? I thought I was the only one *criestearsofjoy* I get what you are saying that one guy for one girl story , I like stories where people had to work hard for the love you know not everything magically falls into place . I really enjoyed Chennai express because the lead characters had to fight to be together in the end. I also enjoyed namastey London ( For once the girl had two guys wanting to woo her)
oh my sweet Lord u just mentioned my two fav Bollywood movies, chennai express, I luv de chemistry between dose two gosh!!! and Namaste London

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
carolsbrave:
oh my sweet Lord u just mentioned my two fav Bollywood movies, chennai express, I luv de chemistry between dose two gosh!!! and Namaste London

I loved the chemistry between Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif in Namastey London ( He says she is his lucky charm because all the movies they do together are hits) but I feel Shahrukh is a little too old to be romancing Deepika but I do love their interaction especially when he put that vermilion on her head when they were at the Temple and she looked into his eyes with so much love.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I loved the chemistry between Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif in Namastey London ( He says she is his lucky charm because all the movies they do together are hits) but I feel Shahrukh is a little too old to be romancing Deepika but I do love their interaction especially when he put that vermilion on her head when they were at the Temple and she looked into his eyes with so much love.
u correct joor Namaste grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
carolsbrave:
u correct joor Namaste grin

Lol I thought you were gonna fight me for a sec

edited #wipes the sweat of my forehead then Thanks Jesus that you understand my point of veiw

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
De Indian name for The vow# Banoo main Teri dulhann. U can as well read de storyline everything Namaste
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Lol I thought you were gonna fight me for a sec

edited #wipes the sweat of my forehead then Thanks Jesus that you understand my point of veiw
ahaha funny u Namaste

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
carolsbrave:
De Indian name for The vow# Banoo main Teri dulhann. U can as well read de storyline everything Namaste

Do you have the Indian/Hindi name for the vow? edit

Sorry blonde moment I meant sacred ties
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

...yes dear...diisney movies are tge best.still yet to watch 'frozen' though..heard it is everything!...and yesthat scene in chennai express gets me everytime!..shahrukh and dippy have some kinda chemistry sha..its not like shahruk and kajol's..but there is something there..I loved how he was tge only. Man that completed the task of carrying her over the flight of stairs..so romantic

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
carolsbrave:
Juicy indeed grin
yea..some1 said something like that here sometimeago..did you know they live together?..whilst unmarried? shocked..can u imagine..our archu ad manav o...wey no dey touch eeeshoda anyhow for sacred ties o..and in reality,are in A 'modern' relationship..just goes to show how different these indian soap actors are in reallity

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
@ Forwetinnah, did u hear Shalini? "Manav is the most important thing in my life now" hmmmm
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
yea..some1 said something like that here sometimeago..did you know they live together?..whilst unmarried? shocked..can u imagine..our archu ad manav o...wey no dey touch eeeshoda anyhow for sacred ties o..and in reality,are in A 'modern' relationship..just goes to show how different these indian soap actors are in reallity
You are right

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
ujugladys:
@ Forwetinnah, did u hear Shalini? "Manav is the most important thing in my life now" hmmmm
Selfish daughter and father
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
tomisinbaby:

Selfish daughter and father
exactly the point I ha been trying to make, they are both selfish
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nutigal: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sacred ties hindi title: Pavitra Rishta

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
...yes dear...diisney movies are tge best.still yet to watch 'frozen' though..heard it is everything!...and yesthat scene in chennai express gets me everytime!..shahrukh and dippy have some kinda chemistry sha..its not like shahruk and kajol's..but there is something there..I loved how he was tge only. Man that completed the task of carrying her over the flight of stairs..so romantic

Disney movies are the bomb diggity but I want to watch princess and the frog that let it go song from frozen irritates me to end.

SRK and Kajol are also great friends off screen I heard that he didn't like her at first because she talks too much Lol.
I think Shahrukh and Dippy do have great chemistry , I also think Shahrukh is a romantic at heart he is Muslim and his wife is Hindu and in spite of their differences they came together and are still together such a. cute
family they celebrate Hindu Muslim festivals together.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
tomisinbaby:

You are right
..awoo..archu flasing some major legs on da beach! Eyehhh..see them o..those legs that are never seen on sacred ties grin..@ujuglad..u r ryt..that shalinmi nd father are shady as shady can be
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
nutigal:
Sacred ties hindi title: Pavitra Rishta

Thank you dear
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Disney movies are the bomb diggity but I want to watch princess and the frog that let it go song from frozen irritates me to end.

SRK and Kajol are also great friends off screen I heard that he didn't like her at first because she talks too much Lol.
I think Shahrukh and Dippy do have great chemistry , I also think Shahrukh is a romantic at heart he is Muslim and his wife is Hindu and in spite of their differences they came together and are still together such a. cute
family they celebrate Hindu Muslim festivals together.
..Awww...#couple goals smiley

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
..awoo..archu flasing some major legs on da beach! Eyehhh..see them o..those legs that are never seen on sacred ties grin..@ujuglad..u r ryt..that shalinmi nd father are shady as shady can be
slim shady grin, imagine the silly girl,she has the guts to question Manav why he didn't wait for her, was he the one that got her pregnant?she is making them pay for her silly mistake and she still has the guts to raise her voice at Manav and Achana,silly selfish brat!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
ujugladys:

Say what?! cheesy
Mr Girish has initiated her..
Ofcourse He's the most important thing to her, aren't they engaged? The Oponu Manav that agreed to the engagement knowing he's still married nko? I expected him to have called his boss' bluff but he didn't. ..na the result we dey see so. When him suppose talk him go shut up...see him short hands grin

Haven't seen today's episode though, was on 171

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
ujugladys:
slim shady grin, imagine the silly girl,she has the guts to question Manav why he didn't wait for her, was he the one that got her pregnant?she is making them pay for her silly mistake and she still has the guts to raise her voice at Manav and Achana,silly selfish brat!
.I know ryt..she needs one of those classic indian slaps to shock her back to the realization that sachin is her baby daddy,NOT archana's mannav angry..stewpid gal..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:

They look like they make a lot of sweet sweet love in that beach picture that tomsin posted. *dead*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

Do you have the Indian/Hindi name for the vow? edit

Sorry blonde moment I meant sacred ties
Pavitra Rishta
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
.I know ryt..she needs one of those classic indian slaps to shock her back to the realization that sachin is her baby daddy,NOT archana's mannav angry..stewpid gal..
wait let Aarti giv her one of her slap(s) first den she will realize manav isn't her baby daddy# running to hug transfomer grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good evening Zeeworldlanders. How market? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.