Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1281568 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Morning MainHerioneHoon how was your night? R u done laufin in Yoruba or u still laufin? grin As for me dere Wz no one to console me so am still sitting here crying cry small small cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls hu can snd an update of east meets wests nw tnx....p.s is dere any hu gets d update or has the full story should pls send for us....deres a place i read rehka sent gunmen to shoot lisa n she suceeded
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
CaraJewel:
Pls hu can snd an update of east meets wests nw tnx....p.s is dere any hu gets d update or has the full story should pls send for us....deres a place i read rehka sent gunmen to shoot lisa n she suceeded
i av de link but don't wanna be a spoiler alert cos I know De Consequences so....... grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by CaraJewel(f): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
cry
carolsbrave:
i av de link but don't wanna be a spoiler alert cos I know De Consequences so....... grin
sad
carolsbrave:
email am for me plssssssss..i beg in jigyasa voice in rahayasa..forgotten how to spell dar movie*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
carolsbrave:
Am completely Ruined # in Hema's voice
Plz sumone shud console me
Crying non-stop
cry

Noooooo.. cry I'm having a mental break down right now.. No no no . *throws glass at wall*

My abhay.. Please don't leave.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
*grabs lamita by the leg, beats her with a stick* receive sense young lady!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chitokwe(f): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
carolsbrave:
Morning MainHerioneHoon how was your night? R u done laufin in Yoruba or u still laufin? grin As for me dere Wz no one to console me so am still sitting here crying cry small small cry

pls kindly send me the link. uchedarling@yahoo.com. tnx
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by chitokwe(f): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=Blossom023 post=46336015]*grabs lamita by the leg, beats her with a stick* receive sense young lady!!! angry[/quote

using Hammer on her head will be better.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=chitokwe post=46336242][/quote]
Na death be that
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rekha will be like "see this small Lisa is controlling me ' lol..

Lisa good job. That Ramah is so annoying.. Always nodding head and smiling like a goat. Lisa is missing abhay mean while she is here doing marriage counselor cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
carolsbrave:

I would not laugh at you my good twin sis, I laughed at the praying mantis that is gonna play Abhay.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Blossom023:
Rekha will be like "see this small Lisa is controlling me ' lol..

Lisa good job. That Ramah is so annoying.. Always nodding head and smiling like a goat. Lisa is missing abhay mean while she is here doing marriage counselor cry

What type of goats do you have in Nigeria that smile and nod?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
carolsbrave:

Drop the link sis
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

I would not laugh at you my good twin sis, I laughed at the praying mantis that is gonna play Abhay.
kikikikikiki hahahahahaha!!! See me laffing lk i jus won a lottery, that guy is dead on arrival grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by DzTzl(f): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Adesiji77:
MAD-Mad About Dance

Didn't watch from the beginning but it's entertaining.

Carolsbrave, DzTzl, mistytohcute, how market? tongue
Bros! How far na? As for market? I think its time we ask Mrs Adeosun, pls buzz me ill b waiting. Gracias
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
DzTzl:
Bros! How far na? As for market? I think its time we ask Mrs Adeosun, pls buzz me ill b waiting. Gracias

grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
DzTzl:
kikikikikiki hahahahahaha!!! See me laffing lk i jus won a lottery, that guy is dead on arrival grin cheesy

Just don't Google him please!! I saw his other pictures . I would not want to call someone ugly but welp he is facially challenged.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
carolsbrave:
Still Crushing on him grin #Ma Karan #Destiny
Still looks really buff in a suit.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:

What type of goats do you have in Nigeria that smile and nod?
The one in my grandfather's back yard.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Blossom023:

The one in my grandfather's back yard.
I hope you slaughter it soon.:-)
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 07, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
I hope you slaughter it soon.:-)
LOL..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by urbanaira(f): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2016
carolsbrave:
pls love drop it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by komzyb(f): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
carolsbrave:
My sugar sugar #Ahbae #eastmeetswest
he kinda reminds me of rishi in "the promise"

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
I'm crying along with Lisa.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Indians movies sha.. Abhay please do and get out.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sleekyonyx(f): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
And Rehka just keeps plotting evil... so much hatred in her heart. Poor Leesa embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by LexxyTech: 1:11am On Jun 08, 2016
i know you love movies pls who has seen the lattest prison break check out the lattest on prison break http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/fox-presents-reboot-of-prison-break.html
or also see before and after pictures of your favourite celebrity world wide
http://lexxytechcorporations..com.ng/2016/05/see-before-and-after-picture-of-your.html
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by MainHerioneHoon(f): 5:05am On Jun 08, 2016
Good morning everyone
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Blossom023:

Ohhhh my God. They banged? Oh my.. I'm missing o.. Please explain how it happened.
Lisa brought a priest to the house to convince lumita that nothing would happen.to udai if they banged..so lumita believed smiley...the scene was good..udai was taking his time and lumita looked dazed with conji grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2016
zeeworldfreak1:
Lisa brought a priest to the house to convince lumita that nothing would happen.to udai if they banged..so lumita believed smiley...the scene was good..udai was taking his time and lumita looked dazed with conji grin
LOL even last night they banged.. Conji was holding her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 08, 2016
MainHerioneHoon:
Good morning everyone
Good morning
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zeeworldfreak1: 7:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Blossom023:

LOL even last night they banged.. Conji was holding her.
ah! U mean it!? Hey...lumi lumi d little rebel...she has tasted it once and not even rheka's warning was enough to keep her away wink..shebi madam rheka took her to a priest that said she shouldn't even look at udai's face for a month..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.