Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1286729 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2015
Who is this desmondmaxwell? You miss road come for this thread *wey dat my koboko sef** anuofia!!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2015
desmondmaxwell:
Hello i am joan joel ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back. I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Baba ayo the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Baba ayo about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company. He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect. He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world, he reside in india before but I heard he has moved to nigeria.. to contact Baba ayo at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: drobamideleayomide@gmail.com and get your problems solve like me. Do you need any kind of spiritual help, do you have problem in your relationship, marriage, did you just lost your job and want it back so desperately, is there anything you
want so much but you can't have it because of someone else, you need not be frustrated or have sleepless night about it anymore because drobamideleayomide
is here to solve all your problems by casting spell on them.

Oga-madam abeg park well for side. If its not on Zeeworld u are out of d game.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 9:16am On Jun 01, 2015
This yeye Zee Word, they have been showing clips of what will happen in Eternal love and Breaking free since yesterday, I've been looking out for Married Again but dem no gree show am. Anyway, some of us don already know wetin go happen this week.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2015
ScreenDiva:
This yeye Zee Word, they have been showing clips of what will happen in Eternal love and Breaking free since yesterday, I've been looking out for Married Again but dem no gree show am. Anyway, some of us don already know wetin go happen this week.

ahn ahn , I saw the clip last night around 10
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by pavrita: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2015
Can som1 kindly help me with the site for written updates on "Breaking Free"
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by oluwadamilolah(f): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Yeah! Any movie with Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kappor is always fun and interesting. You can also watch Chup Chup Ke....it's the funniest hindi movie i've seen till date. The aforementioned actors are in chup chup ke.
i like all kapoor's movies especially kareena kapoor. I'll try and watch chup chup ke too, thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
pavrita:
Can som1 kindly help me with the site for written updates on "Breaking Free"
forum.punjabijunktion.co.in/f516/phir-subah-hogi-22nd-march-2013-written-update-366380/
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
ScreenDiva:

Dem show the preview for this week na....I saw Yash moving his family out of his parent's house, telling Arti he loves her and that they took an oath to be together through thick and thin when they got married. Awwwww, I think this week will be very interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lol...
Sugni's uncle..."I'm not wearing bangles so I know how to answer back" gringringringringringrin
So those who wear bangles(women) are not supposed to talk when the ones Not Wearing Bangles(men) are talking, except my SUGNI ofcourse. ..you go girl!! Breaking free is one Indian soap I'll buy when I see the CD

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Dem show the preview for this week na....I saw Yash moving his family out of his parent's house, telling Arti he loves her and that they took an oath to be together through thick and thin when they got married. Awwwww, I think this week will be very interesting.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet of Yash *kisssssssssss* this singular act of Yash was what made him very popular among the female viewers and also the programme very popular. How many men can actually stand for their wives against their families?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
mistytohcute:
36 CHINA TOWN is a blockbuster
I watched it when I was 10
I just saw it last night for the first time (not a fan of Hindi movies) and absolutely loved it! cheesy Couldn't stop laughing grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

oh yeah......my heart don dey dance skelewu wait dis wk's episodes already. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
UjSizzle:

I just saw it last night for the first time (not a fan of Hindi movies) and absolutely loved it! cheesy Couldn't stop laughing grin
yep, my mom totally lived it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Gush! I feel like slapping Menka! What kind of rubbish person is this?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
dfav:
But this indians culture sef... dey fear me oo

So because a woman is a divorcee she will never remarry until her husband who divorced her died...

Na waooo

Pranchat ...tufia

yh the bible said that too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Omo suryakaant is making me like him now..,,ahn ahn how can one useless goat beat ur dota blue Black nd u will still want her to go back..Tchwww nd savitri cnt even defend her dota from menka nd dat grandmother .. resuming eternal love , its making sense now, .. *dancing shoki* :p
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Blossom023:

yh the bible said that too
Where?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
damn NEPA just bleeped up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
mistytohcute:
damn NEPA just bleeped up
Same here!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Where?

Matthew 19:9, Luke 16:18,Matthew 5:32... Under some conditions
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Landlord Jwala ooooooooooo chai na so T.O.T.O sweet you reach?? The thing wey dey between woman leg!!!! Very powerful otumokpo.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Blossom023:

Matthew 19:9, Luke 16:18,Matthew 5:32... Under some conditions
Infidelity which is same as Adultery.. The same one Prachant committed.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
And Yash said, "Arti, let's go" even after been threatened by his father.... but dis Yash's father is wicked o, duont even understand his own kind of principle sef.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Landlord Jwala ooooooooooo chai na so T.O.T.O sweet you reach?? The thing wey dey between woman leg!!!! Very powerful otumokpo.
Can u summarize today's episode,pls?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Aunty? You forget your tray LWKMD!!!!!! His name is Ansh Yash Sindiya!!!! Let go of his hand!!!!! Thumbs up Yash!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by buJu234: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shame to bad people... Pranchan

Shame to bad people... Pranchan

arti u 're very lucky... Jst go and thank ur God...

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Finally, Yash says, '' I love you Aarti''.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
In Yash voice "I Love You Arti"

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
There is no place for tears in this eyes except for me'' hmmmm Love is in the air o! On top of the whole wahala..... I am so proud of you Yash.. This papa Yash sef threatening the members of his family!!!!!! Na wa for you ooohhh!!! Na you loose sha!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shoba should do us all a favour and throw that sister of hers out of her house angry !! Warrisit? Some people are tsunamis, the minute they appear anywhere, there's destruction everywhere

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Just tell me why women will not LOVE Yash after supporting his wife and taking care of his entire direct family? Infact....-------I LOVE YOU YASH! *kiss*

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mr Lover Boy in India, so loving todays episode.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.