Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1283996 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2015
forwetinnah thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:59am On Jun 06, 2015
The next day Sugni was at Vikram's mansion reporting for duty. Adi's mum, Chief house help and Amrita were there to welcome her..Sugni said she could cook..clean. .sew..gbogbotigbo, Chief house help said they already had people doing all that. Adi's mum said she was only hiring Sugni because Vikram asked her to but that
there's no vacancy and she couldn't fire anyone, Sugni said she wouldn't want her to fire anyone and decides to leave. Just then Amrita came up with the idea of a Driver. .that they needed a Driver and since Sugni knows the village so well, she should be hired. Adi's mum asked Sugni if she could drive, Sugni said NO but that she would learn since she's a fast learner. The next scene was Rathu teaching Sugni how to drive using Vikram's mini truck with Tinkle and Champa watching. She resumed work the next day and they handed over the keys to a sedan, Sugni was dazed because she learnt how to drive with a truck...she peeped in to see many buttons on the dashboard and she concluded it would be difficult to drive the car because it had more buttons than the teeth in her mouth grin . The grumpy Adi appeared from no where and asked to be taken somewhere, Amrita was there to calm Sugni down..they drove off with Adi complaining about her driving. She got into a lot of potholes, bumps here and there(I would do same with someone like Adi in the car yapping away) at some point she lost control and couldn't stop the car, Rathu and Vikram were approaching from the opposite direction in his truck...Vikram was shocked to see Sugni driving and Rathu told him that Sugni doesn't know much about driving because he taught her how to drive the previous day, with the shock on their faces they watched her drive recklessly towards them while Adi was in the car with Sugni screaming his lungs out, finally she was able to stop the car just before it crashed into Vikram's. They all came out, Adi went on about how she wasn't good for the job..Vikram insisted that she's a good driver because she stopped the car before it crashed and that he didn't give her the job because he "likes her"...Everyone was surprised and then Sugni broke the silence by asking how much she would be paid, Vikram said R2,000...with so much happiness Sugni ran off to break the news to her family leaving the car, Adi, Rathu and ofcourse Vikram watching her run off with admiration...
*sleep typing* *snores*

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 2:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

It started off with Adi showing Vikram Sugni's goodbye note. Vikram was shown speeding off in his car to catch up with Sugni and mum, Sugni and Mum had already boarded a bus without buying tickets and the conductor was going round collecting fares/ticket only for him to find out that Sugni and Mum didn't pay their fare. He asked them for money and they told him they didn't have any, out of anger the conductor asked the driver to stop the bus and asked Sugni and mum to leave. Sugni pleaded with the conductor that since the bus was full, the bus-fare of just 2 people shouldn't make any difference but the conductor asked them to leave all the same...just as the conductor was pushing Sugni out of the bus, Super Hero Vikram appeared right behind to catch her. She was stunned and was like "you!", (he asked to speak with her privately, away from her mum, she obliged) she asked him why he came looking for them and he started scolding her that he's been for them, he checked all the buses and was running around like a mad man...she asked why and he dropped the bomb " because I'm in love with you" * gooses* Sugni was shocked, saying it's not possible cause she sees him as a god who has been helping her besides his reputation as a Landlord wouldn't permit anything like that between them. Vikram told her that it wasn't an issue because he loved the moment she came looking for him at the train station, he knew right there that she was different and that he always knew something was amiss in his life until he met her, he said the reason why he decided to stay in the village and not go back to the city was because of her and they should please go back. Vikram took her slippers from her hands, threw them in the floor and asked her to wear it..she hesitated. He then took off his own shoes and told her he wouldn't put on his shoes until she decides to wear her slippers. .she finally did, he wore back his shoes and told her he'll be waiting for her and her mum in the Car. Gulabi stood quiet all through the convo, as shocked as her daughter..Sugni rushes off to her asking why she didn't say say anything, Gulabi said they should talk later.
The next scene was Sugni telling her friend Champa that Vikram is in love with her, Champa was excited saying Sugni's dream of getting married to an educated rich man has come through, while they were talking Tinkle heard their conversation and then went home to break the news to her parents/Uncle. Hukum as usual starts dreaming of 'the good life' and then Gulabi walks in, they asked if it was true that Vikram loves Sugni..she nodded reluctantly which sent the others into jubilation, then walks in Sugni and the same uncles and aunties who kept blaming her for all the woes in the family started singing her praises(no be small famzing o) angry undecided Hukum went on and on about how good their lives would be etc and Sugni told them not to build castles in the air. Hukum said Vikram would definitely not want to see her suffer and Vikram walks in saying yes, he wouldn't want to see her or anyone suffer(they were all surprised to see him). He told them he brought gifts for the new born and Tinkle said it was an excuse for him to come see Sugni( Vikram turned red with embarrassment). Sugni asked him to sit down, he excused himself saying he had to leave, Hukum asked him about the Panchayat punishment. .Vikram told them the punishment has been lifted, he was going to take care of them and that if they needed ANYTHING they shouldn't hesitate to ask him. Just as he was about leaving, Sugni asked for job, he told her she doesn't need a job; he would take care of all she wants..Sugni said NO, she wants to earn money for her family's upkeep; he finally agreed that she would work in his mansion and that she shouldn't argue about it.
tnx hun

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 2:10am On Jun 06, 2015
Blossom023:
actually yuvraj is another woman's son, menka had a girl nd exchanged her for a son.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 2:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Forwetinnah ur head dey dre jare

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nogen: 2:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Thanks a bunch for the update. Help us with married again pls. God bless you real good.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2015
ScreenDiva, JUMAYIN, Forwetinnah, blazer90707

Abeg, help with the update on "Married Again"

It seems larrybabe is not available. smiley

Joined yesterday's episode from the scene that Yash removed a wristwatch from Arti's hand.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Presbor: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2015
haliluck:
I dnt tink so...deir love wud conquer all
I actually watched it on YouTube, There will be a divorce Yash is not really Mr. Sindia son Their new son when born will be kidnapped, and much more!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ScreenDiva: 9:01am On Jun 06, 2015
Presbor:

I actually watched it on YouTube,
There will be a divorce
Yash is not really Mr. Sindia son
Their new son when born will be kidnapped,
and much more!
Don't say what you don't know on this thread to mislead people. Yash is a SINDIYA!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2015
Presbor:

There will be a divorce
and much more!

Arghhhh dis Indians lyk vry long soaps fa....I tot dat has prashant died they'll find ansh nd dat yeye Suraj wud beg 4 4giveness nd shikenan d end! No wonder all deir serials went on a production brk mtcheewww

Dis is wat got me tired of fearless heart on telemundo

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Svelteb:
Forwetinnah ur head dey dre jare
Brkin free was jus so funny yesterday....sum1 need 2 use cellotape 2 close dat Tinkle's mouth

Adi is as insufferable as his mum...1 wud tink they'll appreciate Sugni 4 maakin an effort 2 earn money d honest way nd dat chief house maid witha face lyk witch dere.
Landlord Vikram cant hide his feelings anymore d car scene was funny nd how he strted sayin pebbles in my hand save my life...wich 1 come b emergency driver again?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2015
haliluck:

Brkin free was jus so funny yesterday....sum1 need 2 use cellotape 2 close dat Tinkle's mouth

Adi is as insufferable as his mum...1 wud tink they'll appreciate Sugni 4 maakin an effort 2 earn money d honest way nd dat chief house maid witha face lyk witch dere.
Landlord Vikram cant hide his feelings anymore d car scene was funny nd how he strted sayin pebbles in my hand save my life...wich 1 come b emergency driver again?

You dey mind that madam 'kill joy'...i no know wetin be her own sef?? Abi she get babe wey she wan arrange for Vikram nii??
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2015
Presbor:

There will be a divorce
and much more!

Read on their wiki page that Yash is the only son between Gayatri and Suraj the tailor, meaning Prateek and his elder brother are his half brothers from another mother and that they even have a sister. *shrugs* . I really don't like over-stretched story lines..it gets really boring at some point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2015
haliluck:

That pebbles in my hand scene got me laughing...first Rathu, then Vikram gringringringringrin . Sugni is a star mbok. I dey use red eye dey find breaking free for CD, I must buy it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That pebbles in my hand scene got me laughing...first Rathu, then Vikram gringringringringrin . Sugni is a star mbok. I dey use red eye dey find breaking free for CD, I must buy it
Me 2 ooo....Vikram was evn correctin Rathu, dat Rathu no loyal at all see as he jump leave him oga 4 motor
I'm loving Sugni nd Vikram more nd more
Plz y was Gulabia actin as if sum1 died 4 ha...I tot she wud b happy dat ha daughter's dream is comin tru.

I saw married again sumwhr...I'll goan luk 4 brkin free dere 2 cos I tink its a series I'll luv rewatching
Nd it won't b as long as d oda serials cos 4rm my calcution it wud run 4 lyk 6 months if it dosnt go on a production brk

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2015
haliluck:

Me 2 ooo....Vikram was evn correctin Rathu, dat Rathu no loyal at all see as he jump leave him oga 4 motor
I'm loving Sugni nd Vikram more nd more
Plz y was Gulabia actin as if sum1 died 4 ha...I tot she wud b happy dat ha daughter's dream is comin tru.

I saw married again sumwhr...I'll goan luk 4 brkin free dere 2 cos I tink its a series I'll luv rewatching

Gulabi is just scared for Sugni. ..Landlord/Bedni relationships according to their customs there in Muhari ends with intimacy and the Rai dance. I understand how she feels because she wants Sugni married.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Presbor:

There will be a divorce
and much more!
Spoiler alert,we all kbw somtin abt wats gonaa happen,personallu i ave finished watchin d soap,bt dat does nt mean i ave to com here and spoil the suspense for other viewere btw,yash is a sindhia,chek or shud i say watch again

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Felinize: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Read on their wiki page that Yash is the only son between Gayatri and Suraj the tailor, meaning Prateek and his elder brother are his half brothers from another mother and that they even have a sister. *shrugs* . I really don't like over-stretched story lines..it gets really boring at some point
Yash is suraj son from anoda woman, dat was switch wit gayatri son Akash in d hospital.dat mks yash d illegitimate child.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Adesiji77:
ScreenDiva, JUMAYIN, Forwetinnah, blazer90707

Abeg, help with the update on "Married Again"

It seems larrybabe is not available. smiley

Joined yesterday's episode from the scene that Yash removed a wristwatch from Arti's hand.
.after yash won ansh's custody,he was elated,tried talkin his father into sharing his joy with him bt the yeye man still keep face sayin he only cane to the court because gayatri asked him to,not to com and share in his joy.he walks awag with maya.then gayatri who was all smiles suggested to yash that he goes for a vacation witb his family,by so doing suraj would miss him and even d voices of the kids and be forced to forgive and call then bak to join the family.meanwhile prashant was listenin,then he said how can yash and aarti go on a vacation after snatching his son away frm him.they then showed a house(i think dats where they went for vacation)the place eas beautifully decorated yash and aarti were in a romantic embrace,prashant was watching an said dis joy would nt last long.to cut the story short,he kidnaps ansh.aarti calls d dubeys to confirm if prashant is home,bt he wasn't,they also found out dat his clothes were nt dere either,aarti brwaks down,yash walks in and askex wat apun,she said ansh has been kidnapped.he den called up his father to say dat y wud he kidnap his son and all dat.nepa did wat dey knw hw to do best.went to put on d gen,few mins after dat.d dstv has nt even finish scannin,dey brot light.so after much delay,the dstv came on.i resumed when aarti was on the fone with prashant.nd he was jus sayin rubbish.aarti asked if he wanted money,he said no dat afterall she is yash sindhia's wife annd dat would nt be difficult,he den said he wants her.as oga yash heard it eh he started shoutin at prashant saying aarti is his wife.my poor aarti was jus in tears,she is nw faced with the decision of choosing btw her yash and her ansh.finally she decided to go with prashant bt yash put a tracker on her wristwatch and was trailin dem.prashant takes aarti to the hosp and asks dat her unborn child be aborted,aarti was pleadin with him,he was really rough handling her.even d doc refused to do it bt he threatnd her with a knife i think.the doc den proceeded to anesthize aarti,bt prashant pushed her away and took the syringe (mayb she was to slow for his liking).as prashant was abt to inject aarti,wonda man yash barged in and a fight ensued.mehn d fight was on point.yash really beat nonsense out of prashant ,finally ysah pushed prashant and he landed on som iron rods wic penetrated him.both men fell to d ground.btw aarti was unconcious for a while.wen she woke up she was like ''yash,yash '',den she got up nd came to see her yash lyin unconcious and prashant also.she ran to yash and was telling hin to get up,all the while tears were on her face sayin she is all he got.yash woke up and found out dat prashant could br dead ran up to him and d yeye man was still alive,dey askd for ansh and he said he would nt tell then where he is ,long story short.the dubeys,mr sindhia and brijay arrive at the scene.mr dubey was all tears,bt shoba was nt moved at all,mr sindhia blamed aarti.yash apologizes to shoba bt she says its ok dat he did it for his family.she asks for ansh,bt dey said he was bt yet found,den she askd den to go and look for ansh,btw yash was nt arrestd coz his bro has spoken with the police and it was a case of self defence.someone took out keys frm prashant's pocket.d face was nt shown,at the dubeys,during prashant's funeral shoba refuses to mourn saying prashant died a long tine ago,dat she regrets havin a son like him and no mother should pray to ave a son like prashant dat he is a curse and its beta to remain childless.mr dubey den asks her to jus mourn even in pretence to avoid talks frm pple.the end.i hope i did justice and was able to be of help,

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Gulabi is just scared for Sugni. ..Landlord/Bedni relationships according to their customs there in Muhari ends with intimacy and the Rai dance. I understand how she feels because she wants Sugni married.
I understand nw...bt she heard landlord Vikram say he is in luv wit Sugni (I was shocked ehn) nd also landlord Vikram iz nt lyk oda landlords
I cnt wait 4 d drama 2 unfold dis 1 dat adi dislikes Sugni he shud jus continue 2 dislyk ha ooo make e no turn 2 luv ooo

By d way plz no1 shud say wat wud happen at d end its nyc nt bein able 2 predict brkin free

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kiddiezil(f): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
blazer90707:
.after yash won ansh's custody,he was elated,tried talkin his father into sharing his joy with him bt the yeye man still keep face sayin he only cane to the court because gayatri asked him to,not to com and share in his joy.he walks awag with maya.then gayatri who was all smiles suggested to yash that he goes for a vacation witb his family,by so doing suraj would miss him and even d voices of the kids and be forced to forgive and call then bak to join the family.meanwhile prashant was listenin,then he said how can yash and aarti go on a vacation after snatching his son away frm him.they then showed a house(i think dats where they went for vacation)the place eas beautifully decorated yash and aarti were in a romantic embrace,prashant was watching an said dis joy would nt last long.to cut the story short,he kidnaps ansh.aarti calls d dubeys to confirm if prashant is home,bt he wasn't,they also found out dat his clothes were nt dere either,aarti brwaks down,yash walks in and askex wat apun,she said ansh has been kidnapped.he den called up his father to say dat y wud he kidnap his son and all dat.nepa did wat dey knw hw to do best.went to put on d gen,few mins after dat.d dstv has nt even finish scannin,dey brot light.so after much delay,the dstv came on.i resumed when aarti was on the fone with prashant.nd he was jus sayin rubbish.aarti asked if he wanted money,he said no dat afterall she is yash sindhia's wife annd dat would nt be difficult,he den said he wants her.as oga yash heard it eh he started shoutin at prashant saying aarti is his wife.my poor aarti was jus in tears,she is nw faced with the decision of choosing btw her yash and her ansh.finally she decided to go with prashant bt yash put a tracker on her wristwatch and was trailin dem.prashant takes aarti to the hosp and asks dat her unborn child be aborted,aarti was pleadin with him,he was really rough handling her.even d doc refused to do it bt he threatnd her with a knife i think.the doc den proceeded to anesthize aarti,bt prashant pushed her away and took the syringe (mayb she was to slow for his liking).as prashant was abt to inject aarti,wonda man yash barged in and a fight ensued.mehn d fight was on point.yash really beat nonsense out of prashant ,finally ysah pushed prashant and he landed on som iron rods wic penetrated him.both men fell to d ground.btw aarti was unconcious for a while.wen she woke up she was like ''yash,yash '',den she got up nd came to see her yash lyin unconcious and prashant also.she ran to yash and was telling hin to get up,all the while tears were on her face sayin she is all he got.yash woke up and found out dat prashant could br dead ran up to him and d yeye man was still alive,dey askd for ansh and he said he would nt tell then where he is ,long story short.the dubeys,mr sindhia and brijay arrive at the scene.mr dubey was all tears,bt shoba was nt moved at all,mr sindhia blamed aarti.yash apologizes to shoba bt she says its ok dat he did it for his family.she asks for ansh,bt dey said he was bt yet found,den she askd den to go and look for ansh,btw yash was nt arrestd coz his bro has spoken with the police and it was a case of self defence.someone took out keys frm prashant's pocket.d face was nt shown,at the dubeys,during prashant's funeral shoba refuses to mourn saying prashant died a long tine ago,dat she regrets havin a son like him and no mother should pray to ave a son like prashant dat he is a curse and its beta to remain childless.mr dubey den asks her to jus mourn even in pretence to avoid talks frm pple.the end.i hope i did justice and was able to be of help,
tanks a million...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Felinize:
Yash is suraj son from anoda woman, dat was switch wit gayatri son Akash in d hospital.dat mks yash d illegitimate child.

Oh oh oh shocked....gist me tori, i never get the drift mbok drift a little further. Chai. ...Suraj is dead meat if Gayatri finds out. See why I call men the root of all evil undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nogen: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thanks Blazer90707. God bless you.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nogen:
Thanks Blazer90707. God bless you.
Amen
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Guys please,can we stop this fastfowward attitude.yea fine u know somthing about a series that does not mean you ave to say it here.you are killing the suspense please.lets try not to do that.thanks for understanding.BTW i have watched married again from beginning to end,have also read others but i don't have to kill the suspense for others.please guys.no one should take it personal

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Presbor: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
blazer90707:

Spoiler alert,we all kbw somtin abt wats gonaa happen,personallu i ave finished watchin d soap,bt dat does nt mean i ave to com here and spoil the suspense for other viewere btw,yash is a sindhia,chek or shud i say watch again

Nothing like Spoiler Alert, It also gives others, what to see ahead!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Presbor: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
ScreenDiva:
Don't say what you don't know on this thread to mislead people. Yash is a SINDIYA!

Screendiva, I bet you are the one who doesn't know!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by homesteady(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
blazer90707 thank you so much! !!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
haliluck:

I understand nw...bt she heard landlord Vikram say he is in luv wit Sugni (I was shocked ehn) nd also landlord Vikram iz nt lyk oda landlords
I cnt wait 4 d drama 2 unfold dis 1 dat adi dislikes Sugni he shud jus continue 2 dislyk ha ooo make e no turn 2 luv ooo

By d way plz no1 shud say wat wud happen at d end its nyc nt bein able 2 predict brkin free

let anybody dare say it

I will show them pepper
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
so I told my mum that all the movies(not series o) airing on zee world was dubbed in English

cuz I've watched vivah and 36 China town before and it was in their Indian language

my mum just screamed (o tu ti beere) u have started again, ITK (I too know)

so my question is am I correct or wrong

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
mistytohcute:
so I told my mum that all the movies(not series o) airing on zee world was dubbed in English

cuz I've watched vivah and 36 China town before and it was in their Indian language

my mum just screamed (o tu ti beere) u have started again, ITK (I too know)

so my question is am I correct or wrong

Merely seeing that the words being pronounced do nt rhyme with d movement of their mouths is enough to tell one that it was dubbed.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Presbor:

Nothing like Spoiler Alert, It also gives others, what to see ahead!
Wooow,u harsh ooh,see as u jus follow me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.