Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1282703 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
finally DESI BOYS
on saturday

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Really? Don't be in a haste,wait till the whole drama unfolds.

Drama or not. ..its rare to find men like Vikram. He's staking his reputation for what he believes in. Why should anyone stay unhappy to make others happy all in the name of tradition?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
mistytohcute:

why

is he gonna change character

Something must have happened for him to change...
Situations change people, I don't believe in laying low while someone pokes my eyes. Mba!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
I like vikram and sugni love scenes

I always think they are gonna kiss
but something will distract them

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
mistytohcute:

Indians hardly kiss on set,they rather stare at each other intensely

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
mistytohcute:

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Someone should give us an update on "breaking free" and "eternal love" please cry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bolonton: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls nd pls update on married again, i missed ystdy's own.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
ujugladys:
Indians hardly kiss on set

too bad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Drama or not. ..its rare to find men like Vikram. He's staking his reputation for what he believes in. Why should anyone stay unhappy to make others happy all in the name of tradition?
Rightly said, 4 Vikram to be willing to face any opposition for Sugni's sake says much about his feelings for her, 1 out of a thousand men can actually do that.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rubi96(f): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
pls abeg o help update married again for those of us who don't access to watch o thanks. waiting for the update.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nnekacherry: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Decent daughter in-law ke. Hehehe.. Menka don jam ashawo, she go hear am. Its not only her that knows how to play games.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why is ADI's mum acting like aunty Maya in married again

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Like Mama Adi like her son...very arrogant duo. In trying to embarrass Sugni, she ended up exposing Vikram/Sugni's relationship to their guests tongue

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Can someone please tell Aunt Maya to keep quiet already? angry

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Finaly the culprit is found and it issssssssss MR DUBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chinum: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
blazer90707:
Finaly the culprit is found and it issssssssss MR DUBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shocked embarassed

Oh no embarassed
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by santicruz: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chaii! Why na?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akash d criminal. He sare take advantage sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Akesh is yash's father's son oooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
Suraj is pride personified! angry

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
atoleybaba:
Akesh is yash's father's son oooo

That was fast! How did you figure that out? Just as I was thinking...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
The so called self respecting Suraj the tailor has an illegitimate son?? Papa Yash, asiri e ti tu o! Gayatri don't take this laying low oh, and the yeye man still has mouth to talk??

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Todays married again na "deady body get accident yeepa".interestingly confusing

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
Adesiji77:

That was fast! How did you figure that out? Just as I was thinking...
Lol cause dy are both proud
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
Am actually happy that the spot light av actually moved away from aarti and yash for the main time although it will be on them again very soon. This time with sheta, akesh new wife

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tho I didn't get 2 watch married again frm d beginning 2day bt I'll try nd catch up wt d recap later...didn't get 2 watch 2day's episode of breaking free too embarassed
Oh poor Sahiba, but dis Daljeet guy can luk like mumu sha.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by braveheart12: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls who knows where I can read breaking free the full story.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Svelteb:
Tho I didn't get 2 watch married again frm d beginning 2day bt I'll try nd catch up wt d recap later...didn't get 2 watch 2day's episode of breaking free too embarassed
Oh poor Sahiba, but dis Daljeet guy can luk like mumu sha.

as in Dundee united

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by peacettw: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello, been following this forum having discovered it in my search for spoilers in breaking free and married again.
I ve a weakness when it comes to suspenses.... I will rather just be in the know... So in a way I am glad for the spoilers I get here.

Now concerning the episode of married again aired this night, aren't you all curious that ansh(hope I got the spelling right) couldn't identify akash as his assailant despite being in the same room with him as he had walked right in when he was hugging his parents and sister.

I kinda wondered why that was or did I miss something?

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by peacettw: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
mistytohcute:

as in Dundee united

That might explain why I don't really enjoy the show eternal love. There is simply no depth to any of the characters. U can call dilgit mumu but what do u make of sahibar's dad? He looks and acts like he is emasculated or something, always in tears. I really wanted to love the show but I cldnt. The tears alone in each episode is enough to alleviate a famine and in a way, I am tired of it all.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
peacettw:

That might explain why I don't really enjoy the show eternal love. There is simply no depth to any of the characters. U can call dilgit mumu but what do u make of sahibar's dad? He looks and acts like he is emasculated or something, always in tears. I really wanted to love the show but I cldnt. The tears alone in each episode is enough to alleviate a famine and in a way, I am tired of it all.

lol

I stopped watching at episode 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.