Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1290759 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bolanlevivian:

After marriage what is the next thing, no be to get belle born pink in. so theres nothing wrong with them getting pregnant in the series.....Someone here mentioned Bavani as been barren, because she don suppose get belle. The only thing I noticed about there series is someone always loose there memory and it is not all there series sha. eg Laali, Saloni, sahiba, sugni and bani.but they belle own na wetin wey suppose happen sha. My opinion.
Hmmm.i knw bt it jus seems lyk pregnancy must be involved one way or the other.and it usually comes as a shock,suprise nt planned at all.take aarti for instance,even bani
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
blazer90707:

Hmmm.i knw bt it jus seems lyk pregnancy must be involved one way or the other.and it usually comes as a shock,suprise nt planned at all.take aarti for instance,even bani
OK I get your point.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Bolanlevivian: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Who be this Handsome bobo

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Listen" *in Reva's voice*....you'll start paying fine for your disappearing acts o.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bolanlevivian:
Daljeet

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
blazer90707:

Daljeet

Mumu Daljeet? shocked shocked
Unbelievable!!

10 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by merrypink(f): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
what happened in yesterday episode
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You sabi bera thing wink .
Thank you my dear, Na u sabi pass grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
mistytohcute:

another orijin for this babe
thank you my sister, but no thanks grin. u want make I tell u say eternal love be the overall best? even the ones wey them never show.
gringrin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
blazer90707:

Don't get me wrong.m nt disputing the fact that breaking free is a nice series.jus dat dese past one week has nt been it at all.at least i ave a right to have my own opinions.even akash nd ishita drama in married again is overflogged
My fellow zeeworldite if I say make NEPA take ur light when them dey air breaking free, na bad thing I do? u no say me I no want make breaking free zap the remaining energy wey dey for ur body, we still need am so go dey they contribute for this forum.cheers gringrin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Elegantdiva: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oh oh oh...ISHEETA's plots are really getting on my nerves! ...When is she gonn b caught?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Elegantdiva:
Oh oh oh...ISHEETA's plots are really getting on my nerves! ...When is she gonn b caught?
I wonder. The limping she- devil has gotten away with too much. I don't even understand her motive.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
meenagiggs:

I wonder. The limping she- devil has gotten away with too much. I don't even understand her motive.

She wants revenge on d family....nd she wants to also get yash
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
#TeamSugniAndAdi wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
ujugladys:

Did I hear you say any Bedni mother would have done the same?REALLY?the last time I checked Hukum and his wife are Bednis grin cheesy
What has Hukum and his wife got to do with with Sugni's case? Hukum is not a free caste nor a Landlord,so his own love story is way different from Sugni and Vikrams. Remember, Sugni is trying to break free, not Hukum.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bolanlevivian:

After marriage what is the next thing, no be to get belle born pink in. so theres nothing wrong with them getting pregnant in the series.....Someone here mentioned Bavani as been barren, because she don suppose get belle. The only thing I noticed about there series is someone always loose there memory and it is not all there series sha. eg Laali, Saloni, sahiba, sugni and bani.but they belle own na wetin wey suppose happen sha. My opinion.
Abi o. It's a normal thing. Man + Woman = pregnancy whether you like it or not. Infact,i will be surprised if nobody gets pregnant. Sugni is not preggy cos Vikram has not touched her. Chikiena...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hian!! Eternal love getting interesting, hope they don't fall My hands next week. Dull-geet now the Juan Don!! Vexing boi grin *early weekend, yay!*

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Madam Dhara's shoe is on point! I like that woman. Why did they change Saraswati's voice na?

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
haliluck:

I'm nt against Gulabia bt u shud understand dat she is acting stupidly....yes Vikram lied 2 ha daughter we all knw dat nd dat was terrible of him, bt luk at it 4rm anoda angle Sugni was abt 2 sell haself 2 d highest bidder vikram has neva behaved lyk any of d oda landlords nd we all knw dat if he was bidding 4 Sugni he was only tryin 2 protect ha ...so wat was d need 4 all d drama Gulabia created So it's beta 4 a landlord lyk Jwala Singh 2 perform d Sardakai a man who has no respect 4 a woman a man who wud use more dan his money's worth on Sugni nd throw ha out on d streets leta??
Gulabia acts sumtymz lyk she has personal issues wit Vikram dats all I'm sayin ...4 me d real villain is Adi's moda sef

Exactly...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bolanlevivian:

Too much make up..shaved eyebrows and all. One of the reasons I got over Yash. When man begin make up like that, i dey taya
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
How does Saraswati really feel impersonating a dead girl? This fact finding mission get as e be o.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
meenagiggs:

That's what I want to know. All isheeta schemes seems so pointless, what's the motive for all stupid games and why is putting up with akash.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
slyowokoya:

That's what I want to know. All isheeta schemes seems so pointless, what's the motive for all stupid games and why is putting up with akash.
Ishita is bitter. Destroying the family's unity is a way of taking revenge on Yash for disgracing her at the marriage altar.
She is just putting up with Akash to trap Yash in the process.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
My baby Dinkle is seriously getting ready for the Rai dance. Don't worry,just grow up already! Hokum will just sell you off.

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Adi leave Sugni alone joor...she always has to help you take care of Reva, who's taking care of her?? Mschew! Exactly Sugni. .you're the pawn in this game. I think Reva is faking her madness " call her and you'll get ANOTHER WOUND!! " LMFAO!!
#RudeAwakening
Shuuuuu. ..the craze don clear for Reva eyes o. The fear of Sugni is the beginning of SANITY. ..this is so funny. Adi's plans gradually unfolding, "forget Sugni"...okay??
*singing* follow, follow. ..he will follow Sugni

Someone please remind Vikram that he left his shoes and Jeep at the temple. ..what a disciple grin ? And what is the weather trying to encourage with this impromptu rain Gulabi oooo!! Come and save ya pikin hioo!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Poor Sugni, she should just run away.

And oh joy. Reva gave Vikram a beautiful shocker!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Pls can someone help with the name for eternal love in hindi.plss anybody?sonebody?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ah wan ti sö Vikram di ode grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Petitediva14(f): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
blazer90707:
Pls can someone help with the name for eternal love in hindi.plss anybody?sonebody?

Rab Se Sohna Isshq.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
blazer90707:
use Google translate
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wishing my very own Kratika Sengar (Arti) a Happy Birthday! Like if you wish her same...

11 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Petitediva14(f): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Hian!! Eternal love getting interesting, hope they don't fall My hands next week. Dull-geet now the Juan Don!! Vexing boi grin *early weekend, yay!*

As in it is really picking up. They should not mess up next week o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.