Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M (1475 Views)

My Wonderful Experience With CITYHOOD / My Wonderful Experience With Mr Tadeus / MY Terrible Experience With CHUCKY234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by beecrofty(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2009
Well after much consideration, i finally agreed to have a deal with the ALMIGHTY inspired,  wink ,  and what i got!!  a very good and appetising VALUE for my money,    I was so glad with what i got that i coudln't help but buy him breakfast grin
All said and done, Inspired_m[b]A[/b]n, you're the bomb,   

PS:  your face just clicked in the afternoon,  i remember the face at that location you mentioned in the morning.

once again thanks for a nice deal,   don't forget my EOD ooooo
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by inspiredm(m): 11:14am On Jan 03, 2009
beecrofty:

Well after much consideration, i finally agreed to have a deal with the ALMIGHTY inspired, wink , and what i got!! a very good and appetising VALUE for my money, I was so glad with what i got that i coudln't help but buy him breakfast grin
All said and done, Inspired_m[b]A[/b]n, you're the bomb,

PS: your face just clicked in the afternoon, i remember the face at that location you mentioned in the morning.

once again thanks for a nice deal, don't forget my EOD ooooo

No Shaking, You're My First Nairaland Customer of the year 2009

Im Glad your Wife Loved the Car as Well, Wish Her a Safe Delivery.

Your EOD is On the Way, Gonna be the BOMB.

Congrats.
cool cool
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by keba(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2009
Congrats inspired, keep up the good work.
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by beecrofty(m): 1:49am On Jan 05, 2009
inspired was really a good fella!! even after selling the car to me, he took his time to go around with me to get things i needed, i took about 2days from you, biko, you really try, good sales this year!!!
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by spikedcylinder: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2009
Awww. . . . this is nice. smiley
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by John3161(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2009
beecrofty:
  ALMIGHTY inspired,  wink

ALMIGHTY inspired?? I thought it's only God that is adressed by the title "ALMIGHTY" ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by UNLEASHED(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2009
John 3:16:

ALMIGHTY inspired?? I thought it's only God that is adressed by the title "ALMIGHTY" ? shocked shocked shocked
You thought
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by sparta(f): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2009
hi inspired men

I need a 2001-2002 toyota camry at a very good price.  hope to hear from you. Cheerio
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by inspiredm(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2009
beecrofty:
I was so glad with what i got that i coudln't help but buy him breakfast grin

Thanks for the Breakfast, Noodles and Chicken with Fine Wine cheesy cheesy
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by boldinc(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2009
i bought a white pathfinder from inspired last month, courtesy of a nairaland memeber hounslow the guy is cool and nice. I just wonder why noone talks about other dealers othan this guy. Keep it up inspired_m.
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by inspiredm(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2009
boldinc:

i bought a white pathfinder from inspired last month, courtesy of a nairaland memeber hounslow the guy is cool and nice. I just wonder why noone talks about other dealers othan this guy. Keep it up inspired_m.
[b]

Guess you're back from the East I'm sure your Pathfinder Earned you some Chieftancy titles in your Province, Little Wonder My Brother. cheesy cheesy cheesy

don't get it twisted, The White 2005 Nissan Pathfinder you bought from me Was not Mine, It was Owned by ''HOUNSLOW'' himself, He Shipped the SUV and advertised it on Nairaland on the 13th of July 2008 here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-150775.0.html

Convinced about Dealing with the Best, He called me from Texas 3 weeks to Xmas and we reached a deal for me to take custody and dispose the Long Waited Vehicle. Coincidentally, it was the same time you called me to request for the same Model and Spec, I knew I did a tough job convincing you to take the White Color, but now you know I was right seeing there is No cleaner Pathfinder LE in Lagos and you'll always stand out from the crowd wink wink

As much as you appreciate Me, you also have to do same to Hounslow, We have bridged many gaps and Business Networking and this year shall take us to the Next level.

I'm waiting for my Hamper from your Villa o. cheesy cheesy

Thanks

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos

GRAND COMMANDER FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NAIRALAND AUTOS cool cool[/b]
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by ayusman16(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2009
The guy settle una wey una dey throway praise for am? grin

Inspired man, come inspire me too. I need a 1999 Honda Crv or RAV 4 asap?
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by 190: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2009
the guy too much na.
na 2day una know
inspired my corolla or yaris o
my pics o
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by Dondada: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2009
All of una dey shout Inspired Inspired Inspired. I know this guy well oh. Una be careful. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by Cosjo(m): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2009
Dondada,
did inspired sleep with your wife ? tell us your experience with him if any. Keep up the good work Inspired. nothing do you
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by inspiredm(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2009
keba:

Congrats inspired, keep up the good work.

Thank you my Friend cool cool
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by inspiredm(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Awww. . . . this is nice. smiley

I can't Carry a Briefcase around All day for 1 day not to talk of 9 months, which makes me Respect Heavy Women. The Client came to buy a Car with his Heavily Heavy Wife and I couldn't but give

them Maximum Attention and Gestures at My Disposal, thats the length We go to bringing Smiles to the face of Our Highly Esteemed Customers.

I Wish them a Safe Delivery.
cool cool
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by SuperPap: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2009
mr inspired
Wat cn u get me for 900,000 nice clean. Japanese manftrer.perhaps a babyboy.
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by beecrofty(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2009
Dondada:

All of una dey shout Inspired Inspired Inspired. I know this guy well oh. Una be careful. A word is enough for the wise.

what is the word, tell us what he did to you, bad belle
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by Busybody2(f): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2009
beecrofty:

. . . and what i got!!  a very good and appetising VALUE for my money,    I was so glad with what i got that i coudln't help but buy him breakfast . . . grin

Is that all shocked Na wa o shocked And there I was scrimping and saving to get him a boxershort too, so that his boyboy can get off Igwe's case grin Oh well, all is well that ends well, thank God for small mercies, at least I can save myself some money, if all i have to get is him breakfast cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by kaypinchi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2009
Hmmmmnn

How i wish I could say the same. angry

Still keeping my fingers crossed. undecided
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by inspiredm(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2009
kaypinchi:

Hmmmmnn

How i wish I could say the same. angry

Still keeping my fingers crossed. undecided

KayPinchi I guess Youre one of my Coded Pre Order Clients that has ordered for a 2004 Honda CR-v, I will get Delivery of Your Vehicle in the Next 24 hrs Insha Allah.

I appreciate the Patience and Understanding, Am I'm On top of the Situation with My Clearing Agent.
cool cool
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by jacklucas: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2009
When i grow up, i want to be like you.
Re: my (wonderful) experience with tha man that inspires - INSPIRED_M by inspiredm(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
jacklucas:

When i grow up, i want to be like you.

Im still Growing Up too, When I Grow Up I wanna be Like My Mentor, Dr Mike Adenuga Jnr. The Only Authentic Nigerian Multi - Billionaire Extra-ordinaire Without Unserviced Loans.   cheesy cheesy

Thanks for the remarks.  cool cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Seater Nissan Vannet Bus For Sale On Hired Purchase / Clean Honda Bullet For Sale-480k / 2004-2005 Toyota Avensis For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.