Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,130 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

On Line Telephone Directory - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / On Line Telephone Directory (453 Views)

New Sources Of Income On-line. I Make At Least $500 Per Month / Perrysolution Wins Best International On-line Shopping Services Company Award 08 / Orderbay: Shop On-line From North American Stores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Line Telephone Directory by babeface3: 12:33am On Jan 03, 2009
House I need your advice. I created a website that will contain at least 100, 000,000 Nigerian telephone numbers. This is a veritable tool in terms of missing links and others, just the normal hard copy directory that NITEL had, only that this is on line with more useful data and search facilities.
One might reason towards invasion of privacy and exposure to fraud as a set back to this. But now that majority of Nigerians use more than one line, dont you think they might be willing to give out at least one for the purpose I mentioned, this apparent impediment not withstanding. At least one will be more at alert when contacted through his "public phone". Will Nigerians agree to register at least one of their phone lines on this site. I need ur views to add to my proposal
Re: On Line Telephone Directory by mike1609: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2009
why not?
they surely will if its genuine and has a legal backup

(1) (Reply)

What Has Ambassador John Fashanu Got To Do With Tyres ? / Lifetime Online Business That Works And Makes You Earn Between N150,000 - N385,0 / Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.