Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Will You Allow Your Sister Marry A Soldier If Gej Wins the 2015 Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Allow Your Sister Marry A Soldier If Gej Wins the 2015 Election? (472 Views)

Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election / 10 People That Will Hide In Shame When Gej Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Sister Marry A Soldier If Gej Wins the 2015 Election? by azimibraun: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
Just thinking sha.. Boko killing young soldiers with total disregard thinz on my mind. Young Widow thinz on my mind. As wack as this post of mine might apper, I want to believe it's a social reality. Ppl are adjusting to a new way of thinking as the society changes. The boko boys may just have a rosy 4yrs ahead to kill more soldiers and civilians and also be killed.
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Marry A Soldier If Gej Wins the 2015 Election? by kent79: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2015
Omo na die oooo.
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Marry A Soldier If Gej Wins the 2015 Election? by azimibraun: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Bros I may not stop her but I will perpetual be in fear.. mumsy and oldman fit die of high BP if them come post the soldier in-law to Borno, adamawa or Yobe.. ah!!! E go hard o!
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Marry A Soldier If Gej Wins the 2015 Election? by RedArrow: 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
She got her life to live.

I can only advise her
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Marry A Soldier If Gej Wins the 2015 Election? by AmakaDNB(f): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
HEHEHE...no. Mba.
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Marry A Soldier If Gej Wins the 2015 Election? by Applaner: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
so

soldiers are not at much risk as corpers
Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Marry A Soldier If Gej Wins the 2015 Election? by papercoin(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aren't soldiers human?
Btw an officer today a general tommorrow (general-inlaw) or do you think those ranks are sold in alaba.

(1) (Reply)

Nlc Delegates Throw Punches, Destroy Ballot Boxes / Boko Haram Militants Launch Deadly First Attack In Chad / 12 Reasons Why We Should Re-elect Jonathan - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.